Does banter queen banks browse Sup Forums?

also she had the most insane rant at zayn malik on twitter last night if you havent seen it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
youtube.com/watch?v=iFe-sfJeh2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she really fighting with a little kid? I'm getting sick of this sheboon

holy fuck

damn this woman is Sup Forums as fuck, I like her

She sure is entertaining

wow so shocking, much controversy

>constantly calls people faggots
>avid Trump supporter
>gets angry at teenagers
>thinks calling someone a meme is an insult
Seems more like Sup Forums or /r9k/ but it really wouldn't surprise me if she posted somewhere on this site.

holy shit she is. ridiculous.

hilarious though.

yeah calling someone a meme as an insult was the clincher for me. really does seem like some fucked up Sup Forums veteran almost

>wow so x, much y

Sup Forums is 18+

ah righto sorry about that

>Seems more like Sup Forums or /r9k/
No that's definitely Sup Forums as well.

This would literally be a career-ending tweet for someone who wasn't a black woman

Love banks. Fuck the haters.

I think she does

she even uses terms like "sand nigger"

it's delicious, just to imagine the feathers ruffled

*gasp* "that's WRONGSPEAK"

She doesn't give a fuck that and is herself. How you should be.

She even called him a paki, Punjab and said his mam is a refugee

cringey comment go away

> calling someone a meme as an insult was the clincher for me

yah that's the reason i posted this

lmao

sorry man i thought that kinda jive was hip. won't happen again

it's official, Azealia Banks is the true QUEEN OF Sup Forums

better be terrorist than nigger. for that matter, better be nigger than neckbeard

She's so much fucking hotter to me now. She definitely has balls.

this comment out of context is probably the biggest pause imaginable

yeah, I kind of passingly liked her before, but my respect and attraction to her has just shot way up

realness and balls is so rare these days

can anyone tell me the context? is she being controversial for the sake of it?

Holy shit, she's literally redpilled

Oh my fucking God. This might actually be too far.

holy shit haha.

WOMAN OF THE YEAR

What did Zayn do?

Put out a shitty album.

he existed.

I love that the most hardcore, redpilled / Sup Forums person in music is a black woman

Holy fucking shit
And now Zayn is trying to make her look stupid by pretending he wasn't talking about her but she is not letting up, goddamn.
There were some noticeable similarities between a new music video of his and an old music video of hers. She pointed them out but said she didn't really care much, he "subtweeted" her, so she went off.

why is she so vulgar?

it's almost like she's just disgusted by all the thought policing and says obnoxious shit just to piss off all the people who make a lifestyle out of being offended all day

I hope she just keeps going harder and harder

rolling

Gives her the atttention she craves

Dubs confirm?

>I will never eat her ass

Why even live.

oh wow another thread after the three last night AND the other one in the catalog right now

spastics

dubs confirm, Banks Queen of Sup Forums

double dubs

The true Empress of Sup Forums

damn. Queen is here to stay

and there it is

I can get behind this.

"You aren't a star. You aren't a topic. You're a Meme."
-Azealia Banks, Queen of Sup Forums

Well she would need a career first if she wanted to end it.
Shes a literal who right to most people.

if dubs azealia is posting in this thread

maybe next time.

but judging by her banter and her, um, 'politics', she really does seem like she has spent some time on Sup Forums

Why are women so selective over who eats their ass? Not like you'll see their face

Most guys who have options wouldn't let a whale suck their dick either.

yes yes yes yes

Fantastic edgelady

Literally the new Boyd Rice

Destroying the right wing one tweet at a time

Her bants are top fukken shelf, cunt.

She is literally better at banting than every single Canadian combined.

> any meme in existence

Sup Forums is 18+

Pro tip: While most of us are physically 18+ we're actually all childlike retards here user

out of the way bjork and newsom. there's a new queen in town

lol yet it's white lefties that get the most in their feelings about her. banks is too based for your spectrum politics

>Sup Forums
>While most of us are physically 18+

LOL. boy are you in a state of denial. the bulk of posters here are 15/16. same with Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums. all media boards except /lit/ really. new waves of younguns start up all the time.

lol, "destroying the right wing"?

she's right wing as fuck, or at least savagely apolitical

and yea as user says it's the left who get perpetually butthurt these days about people speaking offensively

meant to quote in that second link

yeah i figured dw.

I mean does that term even exist outside of this site? seriously haven't seen it

the thought of Azealia Banks shitposting on Sup Forums and getting all worked up about Muslims flooding Europe amuses me

i knew sand nigger way before i knew Sup Forums so yeah

my dad has used it and he doesn't even know this site exists

yeah it's an old slur, been around for decades

muslims do fucking suck though

Come back when you learn how politics works

Sup Forums is the way it is by design, all your insane 'its duh joos' rhetoric was put there intentionally to smear you by association, the same way the occupy movement was 'co-opted' by crap hippies, and the BLM movement was 'co-opted' by violent retards

Sometimes these things are encouraged or 'allowed' to happen (like the London riots), sometimes agitators are used, it depends on what's easiest

She's not stupid, and she may just be doing it for clicks, but the net result is the same

A washed up ex stripper ho is now a very vocal Trump supporter

GJ

well, yeah, not disagreeing there

they contribute absolutely nothing good. as undesirable and toxic as, say, scientology

>does that term even exist outside of this site?

spot the underage

>or at least savagely apolitical

She seems to hate everyone.

"I think white men all need to be locked away in a psych ward… Considering the atrocities committed by white men ON THE WORLD"[74] and "someone should kick your ass, and punch you right in your stupid smiling cracker face."

lol, nah dude

wow, so she's like me.

or I wouldn't say I hate anyone, exactly, but I don't believe in any political side

just European so I guess we don't throw slurs around as much

huh, you think she's helping the right wing?

pleb

Mhm yeah alright hey user what do you think of gypsies?

This chick has mental issues. This isn't just for clicks, I don't see it. She is just too psycho for that to be the only thing going on here. She was brutally shitting on a 14 year old girl for all the world to see and it doesn't even cross her mind that as an adult she probably shouldn't be doing that. That isn't normal. She has no internal filter.

no, I think she's throwing chaos into the twitterverse and reminding people of the fact that not everyone is going to fall in line with Correctspeak

hey that's a slur sort of

you can't catch me

Right, maybe so
Doesn't change what I originally said bro

Destroying the right wing one tweet at a time

I really like her. She'd definitely be down for slave roleplay as well.

>This chick has mental issues.

Indeed:

>Following her father's death, Banks says that her mother "became really abusive—physically and verbally. Like she would hit me and my sisters with baseball bats, bang our heads up against walls, and she would always tell me I was ugly. I remember once she threw out all the food in the fridge, just so we wouldn't have anything to eat."

I don't think anyone blames the Right Wing for her

it's more that she fucks with their heads and creates cognitive dissonance and confusion because on one hand she's black, but on the other hand she continually underminds the way leftists want people to talk, not for the sake of the Right Wing, but for the sake of just brazen offensiveness and disregard for her critics and haters

There is "throwing chaos into the twitterverse" and then there is deciding to call a little kid a whore multiple times. I'm telling you this chick is mentally ill.

Romanticize it however you want but she isn't all there. No sane person would ever take shots at a child like that. Even if the kid was being a little shit.

(continuing)
I mean, it's frustrating for people because they don't want to criticize a strong, brazen black woman or call her crass, but she's pissing all over their idea that people are all on one side or the other, and that blacks can do no wrong and are firmly on the left's side

she just fucks up their whole worldview, they want to shut her up but the rules of political correctness pose challenges to that

I think a lot of her shit is lame and out-of-control, actually, but I love that she just does it anyways.

I really hate the idea that people have to speak a certain way now because it's 2016.

people will never all be onboard with that, and the more Azealia Banks's there are out there, the sooner people will come to resign to this fact

Theres no cognitive dissonance unless you already buy into the Sup Forums dichotomy of black= left, white=right
Most intelligent people don't

Musically, is this woman any good? Which tracks (note: tracks, not albums) should I check out?

youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk

youtube.com/watch?v=iFe-sfJeh2E

>niggers can say nigger

SHOCKING

Cheers.

i think it is stupid to ascribe a political motive to this.
she says controversial things because people pay attention to her when she says controversial things.

most leftists like a clean worldview where they can expect blacks to at least not directly attack their arguments and agenda. they overlook all the sexism and materialism and black culture with kind of a secretly racist "ooh, they can't help it" interpretation but they prefer blacks don't just start shitting all over the political map and forces them to have to judge a black person. they'd rather lazily presume (poor, conservative, traditional) whites are the evil ones.