Pulk/Pull is so underrated. It's amazing and the production is god-tier

Pulk/Pull is so underrated. It's amazing and the production is god-tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2ztWvuyXeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i always see people putting it in "pleb filter" threads but i don't see it as one. it's such an enjoyable song. it is very chilling though

It's uninteresting and one of only two pre-AMSP album tracks that they haven't played live (other being Morning Bell/Amnesiac).

ITT contrarian

I've never had interest in Radiohead. Convince me to bite the bullet

Cringe thread?

The band sounds great and has a lot of stuff going on at the same time, while it feels melodic is all i can say

In before cringey replies

it is pretty fucking smashing, man. It sounds evil as shit.

oh and btw Amnesiac > Kid A

The whole album is underrated in here. Definitely the best of RH together with KA

Amnesiac is that album all the fedoras claim is their best album to prove they have superior taste as though anyone is somehow impressed

One of the worst Radiohead tracks ever (outside The Bends and Pablo Honey) on their best album

Knives Out will forever be my favorite track on this album. It's enveloping bass combined with Phil's subtle and driving drumming makes me feel like I'm in a cloud. It's just something about the track's production makes listening to it with quality headphones overwhelmingly comfy.

I Might Be Wrong might be the best Radiohead track of all time

Amnesiac is an extremely underrated album. 3veryone is always oh Ok computer this snd oh Kid A that and gee In rainbows this

Yup, that outro is one of the GOAT Radiohead moments

Extremely underrated. Wish they'd have released it before Kid A so people wouldn't think of it as a bunch of unreleased songs

YEAHHH AND REVOLUTION NUMBER 9 IS THE BEST SONG EVER. NOT TO MENTION ALAN'S PSYCHEDELIC BREAKFAST FROM PINK FLOYD.

lmao at your life

>LOOK IIIIIIIINTOOOOOOOOOOO MY EEEEEEEEEEYES

>literally never hear people talk about Life in a Glass House or A Wolf At The Door, the true kings of album closers

Why

>Life in a Glass House
You're completely lying because that is the most talked about track on the album outside Pyramid Song

Who sings Wolf? Its not Thom is it?

You bet your ass it's Thom.

I agree that Pulk is an incredible song. such a surreal atmosphere. it's pretty intense, to be honest.

Those are completely different songs, user.

I definitely like Pulk more than Knives Out and You and Whose Army. just my opinion.

Do note that im a fan of ambient music.

Because they're not interesting, why else

Radiohead are very interesting, they coveerd a variety of very different aesthetics throughout their career.

Try this:
youtube.com/watch?v=F2ztWvuyXeU

boom. got it

>like spinning plates
>featuring this thing