Why do people from Pakistan try so hard to be Arabs?

Why do people from Pakistan try so hard to be Arabs?

Everyone in this picture is from Pakistan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r018ohLUuL4
amazon.com/dp/B007XJ77QG/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1#nav-subnav
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_in_Literature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They worship Saudis because they have mecca and somewhat see them as some sort of "chosen" people

>Saudis
>chosen
my sides

The only white pakis are pashtun, aside from being /fa/ as fuck.

They'll be first world by 2030 you fucking racist.

Because the whole point of being a good Muslim is to assimilate into an Arab tribe and eventually marry one of Mohammed's own descendants. Prove me wrong.

That's India you retarded reactionary poofter

fucking desis jfc it drives me nuts when they try.and act like they are arab AMD they aren't

The whole nation's identity can be reduced to "we're muslims", why do you think they try to be arabs? This doesn't happen to nations that have an actual identity apart from islam.

The Quran says Arabs are the worst of men

You're right, that the Quran can only be truly understood in Arabic is a belief that in a way ensures Arab cultural supremacism, it's the reason some peoples older than the Arabs themselves (Egypt, Lebanon) have now fully asimilated into their culture and consider familiar customs that really only make sense for desert bedouins.

Same

Who cares. I'm Arab and I like Pakis, only had positive experiences with them.
And many of them do have a lot of Arab blood.
Anyway, even if they don't, Arab is more of a cultural and linguistic thing than genetic.

That's not the actual case. The peoples of Egypt and greater Sham and Iraq converted to Islam very very slowly. The reason they all speak Arabic though is the same reason north and west Africans speak French. It was the language of their rulers and by proxy of knowledge and prestige. When the greater Arab migrations happened the number of Arabs themselves were actually very small with the exception of Iraq and Kuwait but that's a different story entirely

Why do all Muslims recite the Quran in Arabic then? And as slow as the process may have been (which still meant living as Dhimis for non converts) how is it today Lebanese and Egyptians identify themselves first, if not solely, as Arabs?

pashtun are the most batshit insane people in south asia

>And many of them do have a lot of Arab blood.
lol this is what pakis actually believe

>Arab is more of a cultural and linguistic thing than genetic.

Tell that to all the dumb retarded americuck posters.

he's right though, pretty much everyone in the entire ME region belongs primarily to the J haplogroup.

>haplogroups

You're wrong regardless

>lol this is what pakis believe
A lot of Pakistani celebrities look Arabic for some reason. Pic related, I got from an Sup Forumsbtgread a few days ago

Because as we on Sup Forums like to call it, cuck syndrome. After centuries of adopting Arab customs simply because they were considered prestigious over the native customs they slowly became arabized. The special case with Egyptians is that the native population is still very much the same. And they call themselves Arabs because by large it was Arabs who had the most impact on their recent history considering how many different groups conquered them. This in short strengthened their Arab identity as no other group influenced them anywhere near as much. The concept of dhimmi needs to be considered also that the jizya tax was omitted on all women, children, weak, sick, old, slaves, and poor. A dhimmi was only an able-bodied male and was a major reason conversion was so slow. Children need not convert if all you had to do was be a Muslim in name. The reason all Muslims read the Quran in Arabic is simply due to the concept that Christianity was corrupted by constant translations of the word of God. Because he who translates something has the power to omit what he deems as unnecessary.

People read the Quran in Arabic because of how things can be misinterpreted or lost in translation when translating it to a language which is so different compared to Arabic

Fuck you're both stupid as hell

Not denying that. Humanlywise speaking they are the lowest of the lows.

What the fuck did he mean by this?

no they look mostly persian and sometimes turkish, not arab
most of the time they look like indians

>Chosen
>by the brits

>o they look mostly persian
>most of the time they look like indians
Contradiction bruh. Idk much about SEA but I know that it's pretty diverse.

And Persians ARE basically Arabs. Don't tell me they're not lmao.

Nobody brings up their massive role in this ongoing shitfest.

They're not, you may not be able to see it but it's pretty obvious to Arabs and Persians

Just blame it on iq or religion or something else

Edgy

I was referring to the more Caucasian looking actors
most paki actors look like typical indians, since thats what they are

same.

Dude you're unironically defending Dhimitude aka second class citizenship, as it isn't just taxes but standing in the law (Sharia) claiming women were not Dhimi is not only disngenous but is beside the point the rights for Muslim women themselves are also not equal.

It's not a slow process for a convert to change his name for an Arabic one or adopt Arab dress and customs, at least amongst Sunnis, and to explain the relevance of Arabic as a simple lithurgical language does not take away from the fact it also implies a change in cultural norms, Arabic "politenes" or what we call in Spanish Zalameria. Seriously man, let's just agree to disagree, Muslims tend for some reason to not talk straight and try to obfuscate the point no matter how hard you may try to talk straight, and it amazes me to find this pattern repeated over and over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=r018ohLUuL4

Its called history, deal with it faggot

No man, it's called you lying and being dishonest in the defense of your religion.

>posting Richard Dawkins
>claiming he knows his shit
Read a book and then get back to me. You're no different than a child crying over your feelings when you can't handle the basic fact that a tax is a tax and that social codes are not universal

No man, I've actually read the Quran myself which was a masochistic exercise, I posted Dawkins because of how hard it was for him to get a simple straightforward question answered by a Muslim. You're defelecting and evading here, is the testimony by a Dhimi equal to one of a Muslim in a Sharia court? Pick whichever one of the four main schools of Islamic jurisprudence that you prefer. It isn't just a tax, it's lesser rights and submision. Answer simply and truthfully, are the Arabic language and cultural norms not a part of Sunni Islam?

its not so much that they had lesser rights, tis that muslims were heavily prejudicial towards non muslims, which in turn forced people to convert in order to move up in status in the muslim world. Also shariah courts didn't apply to non muslims, they could choose to take their case to a shariah court if they werent satisfied with the ruling given by their local religious court.
>Arabic language and cultural norms not a part of Sunni Islam?
language, sure
but not the cultural norms of arabs

It's not just Pakistan. Muslims worldwide are becoming more Arabized.

if you're actually interested, I suggest reading the Study Quran
its the Quran with great annotations with hadith and multiple opinions with regards to interpretation
its really interesting to see how different muslims interpreted verses differently, and also how certain verses were historically implemented

amazon.com/dp/B007XJ77QG/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1#nav-subnav

>reading the Quran
Should I congratulate you on the fact you read the first work of ancient Arab work despite the lack of ability to understand all the subtext within each verse?
>the status of the dhimmi
Are you saying that someone who isn't conscripted to fight in the king's silly wars has less status than a Muslim peasant who would likely die leaving his family in poverty? You don't know jack shit as one a sharia court doesn't apply to non-Muslims as there are rules a Christian or jew must follow which a Muslim doesn't and vice versa. Typically a dhimmi would be tried for a crime in a local court by the ruling of his clan leader or governor and not by sharia court which applied only to Muslims
>Arabic language and culture a part of Sunni Islam
No because as the Quran states Arabs are the kuffar of kuffar and are the worst of people. The language wasn't forced upon the populace as was Latin or Greek in the previous empires but willingly learned as a lingua franca and as a language of prestige. Arab culture isn't much different from the other middle eastern groups between Persia and Egypt because by large city states owned by clans was common despite language or ethnic barriers. This created a common culture among the people that easily allowed the Arab aristocratic ways to seep into them whether or not they knew it

do not disrespect omar mateen's beautiful father

What you're describing is Ottoman rule, and in criminal proceedings how would a Dhimmi bring a case against a Muslim?

On cultural norms do you think stuff like Inshallah and PBUH are not a part of that? Zalamero (from Salam) translates as brown nosing because the Spaniards looked down on all the courtesies Muslims excahnge amongst themselves before engaging in even casual conversation. Do you think mindset doesn't come along with language and that there's no behavioural patterns attached to it?

Give him Muhammad Aswad version, the emphasis on ijtihad is easier on foreigners to understand than the annotations of the hadith

they are arabs around india

I've also read the Bible, the Popol Vuh and the Bhagavad Ghita, your using a fallacy of authority rather than answering doesn't make you right, and I'm not talking just the ancient world but today the Arabic language is important for Muslims and so is the culture attached to it, like female Western converts choosing Middle Eastern styles of Hijab or dropping the use of the left hand as a functional apendix. Arab and Islamic culture intersect so much it's hard to tell them apart in particular because many of the terms employed are Arabic, say the architectural importance of the Qibla or ritual cleanliness, the daily prayers, etc. It is a full cultural complex that is framed in Arabic and take Arab Christians as an example, what is Arabic culture without Islam? Gastronomy and nominally strong family values (the same as all other judaeo-Chistians in the world observe) when I say Muslims adopt Arab culture I don't mean they start eating dates and riding camels.

>hurr fallacy
It's not a fallacy when you can't differentiate nisma from direct orders because of the Arabic's usage
>western women wearing hijab
What do you want me to tell you? Head covering isn't an Arab thing, it's done by all groups in hot and/or conservative climates
>Islam is Arab culture
Thanks for wasting my time, I should've known atheists are dumber than any other fucking group on the planet. Once again read a fucking book before you attempt to shitpost

That's moving the goalposts, this idea that Arabic cannot be translated is ridiculous, no one can argue the very obvious mistakes in your religion uinless the learn your religion in much the same way as a convert? Whatever
Women don't cover their heads in Mexico and we do have hot weather, the rebozo is used as a sweater, not all of us rely on drenching ourselves with sweat to deal with the heat.
And again, no counter argument, I provided argument and examples, you're basically saying only your point is right because you're a Muslim, that is the very definition of a fallacy.

>arabs
>india
>pakistan
>arab
pakistan has more population than arab world combied.

>moving the goalposts
Its literal fact why can't you understand this
>it needs to be translated
So can you translate everything properly, connotations, idioms, ancient phrases, and other things the ancient Assyrian language used to modern Spanish without risking losing any of the meaning of the work both direct and indirect?
>women don't cover their head in Mexico
Yet they do in Southern India where everyone is Hindu. It's not an Arab thing deal with it
>I said you said
You literally said nothing of value and yet you have the gall to claim I'm using fallacy. Typical atheist, you get one final (You) before I'm going to bed

Yes you can translate it, it's called commentary and footnotes, the problem is even then you won't agree with the interpretation as the problem is you've turned this into an ideological thing which allows you to say "if I don't agree with it, it isn't correct" how the fuck would you manage to convert anyone if you cannot explain the basic tenets of your faith? It's intellectual dishonesty and conceited arrogance, Arab is no more brilliant a language than Spanish and arguably Spanish is superior when it comes to literary expression.

And we're talking hijab aka your dumb fuck modesty standards, there's no reason a woman could not wear a nun's habit or a fucking Batman costume for the same purpose, except symbolism. It doesn't convey the same message to have a woman covered in 18th century European clothing, which is about as conservative, as to arabize her.
And no, YOU've said nothing of value, only propagandized as if your religion was this deep mistery when in reality you've got nothing but lies and ad hominem to defend it.

>yes
What is the Bible
What is all the sects on protestantism
What is the theological madness of Christianity because a political authority decided what was allowed to be translated and what wasn't
And we're back to square one, which is the obvious reason of which it cannot be translated
>if I can't agree it's not correct
Now you're starting to think every Muslim sect is is like al-qaeda so that's a logical fallacy. Read a book faggot
>intellectual dishonest
No its not, the work is in its purest form and if you want to read you can learn the language versus having to go through all sorts of hoops with the Bible. That's intellectual dishonesty
>Spanish is superior
Stop stroking your cock faggot, Spanish is a barbaric subhuman language that cannot properly express complex thoughts unlike Arabic
>hijab again
You do know that western women wear the Persian style rather than the Arab style right? Anyway they don't have to wear it but they like people in the past did too because they thought it was a prestigious thing as Arabs did it. They can easily wear something else see Chechnya
>atheists grumbling fallacy again
I'm off to bed faggot, hopefully you'll learn that you're pretty fucking ignorant and actually do research that doesn't come from your atheism 101 subreddit

Because the Saudis brainwashed them into thinking that Saudi Arabians are the true master race and Wahhabism is only the true form of Islam.

see: 20+ million madrassas in Pakistan (all funded by Saudi Arabia btw)

Weren't you off to bed a post ago? you know it doesn't really help your credibility. I thought the Chador was the traditional Iranian form of rag.

> Spanish is a barbaric subhuman language that cannot properly express complex thoughts unlike Arabic

See? it is about cultural supremacism, how many nobel literature prizes has Arab earned as a language? It's only other classic, beside the Quran and the religious literature that surrounds it, is what? Arabian nights? Which is more of a tradition than actual single text and most people know from an Englishman's (Burton's)version who took enough license with the translation as to near make it an original work. You can't compare the body of Islamic literature, especially dragged down as it is by considering such a poor work as the Quran it's standard to be objectively superior to Spanish, which given some real amount of Arabic influence would in fact be the ideal Western European language to translate Arabic into, seriously thanks for proving my point for all to see dumb fuck.

Different user but English is vastly superior by your metric
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_in_Literature
>English 30
>Spanish 11

Looks like a really tanned Henry Cavill

>that nose
>that sloped forehead
Hell just look at the hair. He's got a fucking Afro.

Melbourne.