How come migrants no longer anglicize their last names too...

How come migrants no longer anglicize their last names too? You get a bunch of people running around with weird sounding names like

>Sarah Hernandez y Alvarez
>Howard Akiyama
>Bob Chang Chong
>Lisa Patel
>Robinson Kreutznaer

Is Canada still a good place to immigrate to? My friend who moved there is making a ton of money and her instagram is full of travel pics from all over the caribbean and asia.

that's racist

Not since the oil prices tanked and weedman went full retard with our budget

t. Bob Chang Chong

But Sarah is a jewish name in the first place

In fact my first gf was named Sarah, my grandmother asked me "Is she Sara or Sarah ?" I told her "Sarah" she told me "Oh she's jewish be careful"

Btw why do Americans take weird jew names like Aaron Joshua or Isaac ? That plus circumcision, it's uncanny

Because they're good goyim

I don't think it's a jew name here.

I went to a Catholic school and "Sarah" was actually a popular name with the frogs

Why should we? We never really did it before

Cuz it's stupid.
You can still see if it's foreign as fuck and it doesn't change sentiments at all.

The Old Testament, most likely. A lot of the Bible Thumpers have such names in their family. I hope at least some of them name them something fairly badass like Melchizedek or something.

>great-grandpa changed his name from Bartek to Barnes
>people think I'm a filthy Anglo instead of the descendant of noble Sarmatians

>anglicising your last name

How muck of a cuck do you have to be?

>Canada's current Islamic Laws

Wtf is going on up there?

Because it's 2016

Oh yeah there was a chinese kid like this who's first name was Johnson, I guess in the process of anglicizing they forgot that surnames come after the given name here

An early-20th century immigrant to the States trying to fit in with Society cuck

Because it makes you look like a dumb self hating cuck. Even if you change your name to Bob Bobertson, it doesn't change the fact that you look like a Poo in the Loo, Chink, Spic, whatever.

Why don't you change it back?

It's somewhat hard to change your name in the States legally unless you're a wife taking your husband's last name, and most people don't care enough to do it.

>Btw why do Americans take weird jew names like Aaron Joshua or Isaac ? That plus circumcision, it's uncanny

Protestantism is a hell of a drug

I knew a yugo kid that had the weirdest anglicised name. He's real one was Krsticevic, and they changed it to Christians

Foreigners lol

Tons of old testament names are popular with catholics.

to abuse the fuck out of your non-phonetic use of latin alphabet, good luck having to double check the pronunciation of half the names you come across

canada wtf

Are you stupid? Pretty much every majority christian country has a ton of Jewish origin names.

>tfw anglicized version of my last name would be chuuni as fuck

No one sane wants to be associated the the perfidious Anglo.

The real reason is that our immigration officials are now literate.

A good proportion of names that are perceived as "Anglo" such as John, David, Sarah, and Joseph are all Semitic names.

It's not people becoming Europeanized or Anglicized, it's Europeans conforming to Semitic names.

Portion** not proportion

Because localizing name means you would remove you from family main branch.

they're hebrew names that have been 'europeanized'
e.g. david is from the hebrew name dawid

This is a dream come true. I've always wanted to be a Canadian Mountie and now I can.
YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA

>Oh she's jewish be careful
kek

>In fact my first gf was named Sarah, my grandmother asked me "Is she Sara or Sarah ?" I told her "Sarah" she told me "Oh she's jewish be careful"

how on earth can you anglicize Akiyama, you'd have to choose a completely different name. Anglicizing is something like Schmidt turning into Smith

wtf

Aiken?

this must be fake