Never forget we saved michael gira's career from the sjws/feminist

never forget we saved michael gira's career from the sjws/feminist
while they tweeted U G H
we stayed strong with logic and facts

you did good Sup Forums whos hyped for the last album>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvcV75wxbTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hyped as fuck, but I don't know how it's even possible to top The Seer/TBK combo.

>three 20+ minute songs
Oh it will.

>gira a good boy he dindu nuffin
cmon son

Beyond hype. Actually going to buy this one.

even if it wont top them it will be a great album for sure and thats what matters the most

I want to into swans guys. is there some sort of flow chart? I tried Soundtracks for the Blind but found it a wee bit daunting.

try White Light From The Mouth of Infinity.

There is a flowchart somewhere but I can't be bothered to find it.

Did anything ever actually happen with the rape allegations? I know Gira's wife was pretty gung-ho about getting a public apology from Grimm

Hyped for the album and hyped to see them live. I've been going through their discog lately.

You beat me by 8 seconds

A public apology would be fucking great.

Reunion Swans sucks though. I'm glad they're hanging it up, though I doubt Gira will just stop making music.

why the hell dont you like reunion swans? I can get if you like other eras better but there is nothing bad about current swans

Start with the seer or filth

Why would you ever start with filth.

It's literally the epitome of a succesful reunion, silly goose.

Fantastic, appreciate it guys. I'll give Soundtracks for the Blind another listen and if its still not clicking then i'll give The Seer a shot. I do remember really liking Helpless Child for sure.

>why would you ever start with a band's first album

>we saved michael gira's career from the sjws/feminist

How and why are we obsessed with it?

>Implying that an artist's discography needs to be consumed in chronological order

the only bold prediction there is the cover, which is already wrong

Well he got 4/5 right.

>Sup Forums claims this is their absolute best album and forgets about To Be Kind.
Will probably happen

But Swans is best consumed chronologically imo. It lets you experience the evolution of the band

yes, that's why it's not a bold prediction

Don't play stupid. That album is extremely inaccessible if you're not already familiar with noise or no wave. I understand the appeal in seeing their progression as a band, but that's really not the best thing to recommend for someone trying to actually get into them.

>buttrock but with more instruments and the lyrics are all random words and the songs last for hours

I know, isn't it fantastic?

WHEN WILL I RETURN

youtube.com/watch?v=XvcV75wxbTs

This sounds like The Seer Returns holy shit so much hype

LEAK IT DEAK

Where is raw shit and noises from Christoph?

holy fuck thats so fucking good

was it really cleared and confirmed that he didnt do it or did media just stop paying attention to it and another white male gets away with rape and calls the woman a liar. i dont know whos right but i cant imagine how awful that would feel if she really was raped.

>more audio cinema
hype

It's about/sung by Gira's wife. I was expecting some kind of acoustic ballad desu.

Not confirmed but Team G suggested they had pretty damning evidence that he was innocent and they were going to settle it in court. Larkin stopped sperging out about it when people stopped paying her attention on social media. No idea if anything will ever come of it. If Grimm was telling the truth she'd probably be talking to her lawyer rather than vice-versa.

this is actually spectacular

Yep, that would be awful for anyone involved.

>Yep, that would be awful for anyone involved.
and women and society in general

Larkin got btfo by her ex-band saying she tried the same shit on them and she's off her meds

Pretty sure gira's lawyers sued her because she deleted all of her posts and made her fb private again.
SJW are still scared of the law thankfully

Giras had emails proving that the relationship they had was consensual. Eventually, Larkin changed the subject after being btfo by Gira and started talking about rape culture and shit like that.

So, yeah. He didn't do anything.

Maybe we should leave the controversy to the past and look forward to the new album

Sure it would be awful, but multiple people came out in support of Gira and said that Larkin had a history of saying inflammatory stuff like that in the past.

The media stopped talking about it because there was nothing more to discuss. If you want to believe Larkin that's on your own accord, but personally I don't think someones life should get ruined based on something with literally no evidence. With accusations like this you can only go off of people's word, and essentially everyone around the situation sided with Gira.

>multiple people came out in support of Gira

Let me guess, Sup Forums?

fucking YES

No, people with names. I think Jarboe came out saying that Grimm was lying when she said they talked

No, I'm talking about the actual people that knew them.

There's a collage somewhere with all their social social media posts in support of Gira but I can't be bothered to find it.