Newpipe out of Beta, new Beta version released

Newpipe Beta adds SoundCloud support. Still a little bit buggy but overall pretty good!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigga post the github

since one of the previous versions app crashing when i search channel or playlist
has it been fixed?

Nice. I hope that the dev fixed the bug of some videos not loading correctly

just search "newpipe"

Nice.

github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe/releases

If you're in any way related to the developer, please make it so that the popup window can be resized to take the full width of the screen.
Right now you need to use a pinch to enlarge gesture and because of the programming it's impossible to cover the full width that way, it really triggers my autism

Rotate display, enlarge, rotate again

Sounds more like a bug, but it works and I'll take it, thanks user

What about the pop-up window automatically close after the video ends?

That would be a nice feature as well. I use pop up mode to open youtube links in another app, without having to open a youtube app.
That way I can still read the conversation where it was posted in while watching the video.
So after the video is done playing in pop up mode, I'd usually have no more use for it and close it every time.

newpipe is on f-droid btw.
good software.

>Newpipe Beta adds SoundCloud support.
Bloat. Dropped.

Are "subscriptions" recent videos still not sorted by release date?

They're still not unfortunately . I'm also waiting for them to implement that.

But can you play Tetris with it?

>features are bloat
so this is the power of autism....

There's an app in f-droid called blockinger. It's a tetris clone
Not that user, but I would prefer it as an standalone app.

There are a bunch of really simple things I'd like to contribute and add in, like being able to remove items from the background queue, or parsing and playing playlists on channels, but the way they designed everything is classic enterprise java bullshit and its completely fucking indecipherable without spending an hour studying the entire layout of the entire codebase.

You realize the expensive part is already built in, right? Adding soundcloud support was basically nothing more than adding website parsing and piping it through to the audio player

NewPipe can't even do YouTube well yet. Crash while scrolling through a user's videos, crash while scrolling a lot of search results, and no live stream support... Instead of fixing they add a new buggy feature (bloat)

I'm a NewPipe user since day 0. Please devs, DONT FUCK IT UP

It's most likely from the recent youtube layout change. You gotta remember this app basically just parses the website for the links. Give them a tick.

They are, are you drunk?

How to get into the queue menu?

It works fine for me

>pressing back takes you to the front page
>pressing the android back takes you back
Odd
Why not use split screen mode?

t. Brainlet

Why did they get rid of the rotate screen button in the player? I hate to have auto-rotate on.

long press on the video senpai

It's not my fault they designed the entire thing around NewFactoryFactoryAbstractFactoryGenerator

I wish I could click on a video and it plays without showing the page with information and suggestions first

Does anyone have a fix for this?
Opening a video in pop up mode fixes it to the top left, and gives me a transparent box that I can move, but I can't move the actual video.
Pic related.

I had this bug for a while

It's such a fucking shame. I can't find any fixes online either.

Same