Sup Forums x acting weird for anyone?

Hiroshimoot broke everything again.

Who's that semen demon?

gookmoot wants to end this site

That girl better have a penis

>Dat gap
She probably feels as loose as a horse

haha yeah does anyone else think traps are so not le gay? haha

dude there's nothing gay about sucking a feminine penis and enjoying it while simultaneously taking 3 dicks up the ass in girl clothing and looking a man deep in the eyes then kissing him softly
There's nothing gay about that.

something about cloudflare breaking JSONs or something

Preach it brother

Who the fuck said it wasn't gay, queer? I just want dick

If I was gonna suck dick I would want a small, perfectly formed Asian female trap like that with a waxed, young boy, perfectly formed small penis so I could indulge both my loli and shota fantasies.

she looks like my wife rin if she was a chink

what's wrong with being gay

well it's pretty repulsive for one

anorexic

You will go to prison. Soon burger.

actually it's pretty hot

nah you're just a faggot

you get aids

yes

wear protection retard

it won't protect you 100%. you will eventually get teh aids

it literally will though

by that logic you will too if you fuck enough women

Yeah, getting a new IP doesn't fix it anymore. This is seriously fucking pissing me off. Where the hell is he? Where the hell is any news or updates or ANY kind of fucking communication?

My anti captcha doesn't work anymore. Is anyone else having this problem and is their a way to fix it ?.

Is there any way to have the non-javashit captcha be part of the native quick reply? The normal native reply retains the noscript captcha when enabled in Sup Forums x. I don't like the Sup Forums x bloat.

whoops forgot image

Ackshually I will never fuck women either so I'm safe. Check mate red dit.

Sup Forums x doesn't support centered thread or tell me how to do its his Sup Forums x not with native setting

>AIDs
>women

Works on my machine.

>Failed to load board configuration. Connection Error
>Failed to load board configuration. Connection Error

It's cloudflare bot detection fucking up the site API.
Set your thread updater interval to 90 seconds so cloudflare doesn't think you're a bot trying to DDOS the site.

nice

He is right. I cant even use my current IP at my home due to mass downloading images one time. Too lazy to unplug router and change IP. The way I fix it on PC is to get an image link and it'll check your browser for 5 seconds. Mobile apps are completely fucked though for me. Mimi/Clover just does not work.

Did you add a pixel to serve as a cameltoe?