Week after week I come here and I speak the truth, and you people still disrespect me. You can boo all you want...

> Week after week I come here and I speak the truth, and you people still disrespect me. You can boo all you want. The modern day maharaja brings class, diversity and excellence to the internet. But people still cheer for that snake, Reddit. Reddit, you want to threaten my agenda against net neutrality? You want to threaten my people? Chanting USA doesn't change the fact 1.3 billion people of the great nation of India know that Ajit Pai is the greatest FCC telecommunications director of all time. Reddit, you want to make my life a living hell? I will bring hell right to you Reddit. Next week, I'm bringing the punjabi prison and ending net neutrality.

Based

Comcast just doubled my speeds for no additional cost. Now paying $30/month for 100/10. Thanks Ajit!

ding-dong diddly cringe

curry nigger curry nigger curry nigger

lol. most ppl stopped shitposting about this when net neutrality was rescinded. makes you think how superficial the opinions are - or maybe nothing has changed and people are still not finding blood coming out of their faucets.

leddit finds some person and/or group to latch on to and release all their hate and anger. they moved on from pajeet in chief and back to drumpf and russian trolls

GOAT PROMO

Finna

Is he the GOAT heel lads?
>Worked all of America
>Worked the entire world
>Worked his own agency into a criminal investigation

BASED BIG DIMES PAI WORKING THE LIBERALS INTO A SEETHING SHOOT

Based streetshitter delivers another great promo

The pooing is now complete. Now we're waiting for the poo to fill the room with its powerful smell.

HOLY FUCKING BASEDOLA IM ABOUT TO DING-DONG DIDDLY CUMOLA

Based

DING DONG DIDDLY SEETHING

>when net neutrality was rescinded
It hasn't happened yet, fucking mongoloid.

Charter just tripled my speed for free and the field tech gave me a blowjob thank u based ajits.

Only cucked soyboys want net neutrality. Now that based Trump has put an end to this shitty liberal scheme, Twitter and Google can no longer brainwash the plebs.

who are you quoting?

My ISP has cut my internet speed by 1/128, thank you based p.ajit