Mouse general

what is your favorite mouse Sup Forums? I use a g403 currently but i think i want to switch to either the g203 or the ec2-b.

I have a g402 and I actually really like the additional front two buttons, I map them to enter and ESC.

Zowie ZA13 right now. Never aimed better in my life. Gonna try out the ZA12 though, just to be sure.
Avoid the EC2-B for now. Try out the EC2-A to test for shape and if you like it return that and wait for Zowie to fix the EC2-B. Right now they've got coil whine and button issues and are trying to fix that before the next batch come March iirc.

they had switch issues in benq ec2-a first patch too, why the fuck are they shipping untested pos? Maybe it's Benq for now, but Zowie used to make mouse 1, people pointed out that there's a problem x with it, Zowie fixes prolem x with the mouse 2 but introduces a new problem y with it.

I love the fk2 and also played long time with ec2 but this is just stupis and I don't want to support this kind of bullshit.

Gamdias Zeus P1
I love it but it suffers from squeaky scroll-wheel syndrome.

Always going to be the best mouse

Elecom Deft for my small hands.

Death adder Elite. Before this was a Death adder 2013.

g502.

this cutie

I picked one of these up. ~103g with a lithium AA, ~97g with a lithium AAA and a bit of foil. Being 100% rid of cable tug was nicer than I thought it'd be, plus it's just as responsive as a wired mouse.

I bought a Ducky keyboard and the shop had a discount at the time for the ducky secret m + ducky mousepad so I though why the hell not.

It's honestly the best mouse I've had so far. There's really nothing special about it, just solid specs, it works and feels great in my hand

My Razer Deathadder Chroma arrived just yesterday. I had the regular Deathadder before.
I just love the design and the grip.
And even before, I had a logitech g402 and a Zowie FK 1, the yellow version.

MasterMouse S

Good sensor and form, I just wish it had a braided cable.

Cooler Master Sentinel 3
Perfectly fit my hand like glove. I really wish they would update it with MasterMouse spec.

can you somehow disable the right side back and forth buttons ? they seems annoying and i can accidentally click them

G Pro

Using a SS Rival 300 and Kensigton Expert.

Why would you want to switch to those mice, what's wrong with the g403?

I know right? They make the best designs but do worse in every other way and charge a premium price for it. I just hope at some point this year they get their shit together and release upgraded versions of each of their mice.

Yeah the buttons on the side of your dominant hand will always be disabled.

G502 user here. Before I had the deathadder 3.5g which was awesome.
Since the G502 I bought a G900 but didn't like it

Cycle between these two depending on which one needs repairs. Currently on the G400s while awaiting replacement switches for the G400.

i have the g400s, i find the wheel comfy as fuck for shitposting. what breaks down in the mouse? I thought they were indestructable.

>what breaks down in the mouse?
Switches/cable. Though in my case the cable on the G400 failed early because I used to use it with a laptop and transported it a lot (combined with the almost nonexistent stress relief on the cable).

As for the switches, after a while at least one of them will eventually start registering a single click as multiple clicks, and make it progressively harder to register a hold without also registering additional clicks. YMMV, but this definitely isn't the first logitech mouse I've had this issue with.

Fortunately both are a cheap and relatively easy fix, especially the cable.

not him but after nearly 6 years the skates on the bottom of my g400 started to peel off so I replaced it, otherwise still perfectly functional

This boy. :^)

I'm interested in the Roccat Kone AIMO to replace my Kone Pure. However the Kone Pure's surface attracts any kind of dirt or fat like a magnet, and I'm not sure they've fixed that in the subsequent releases.

WHY DOES IT HAVE DENTS
WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA

just 2d dents not real.

I have had one of these beasts for roughly 10 years now. It failed. Where can I get another one that hasn't been stained by cum or worse?

I have a few different mice around.

Logitech: G502, G403 (was broken but I didn't like the shape anyway, got dat refund), G900 (broke but was comfy as fuck), G-Pro.
Razer: Deathadder Elite 2016, Ouroboros
Steelseries: Rival 600.

I have large hands (22cm x 13) and it's hard to find something comfy and works with my fingertip grip. I also kept changing mice because my PC has been slowly melting for the last 8 months and I thought I had input lag from the software, instead my PC will turn into a fireball and I'll have all these nice mice around that all worked well in the first place.

Rival 600 is bae though. I like the shape.

They have the new version released last year but the sensor isn't as good so maybe not what you're looking for

SS Rival 100

What was the original 3.0's DPI? Is this one any good?

Pretty sure that was the IE3.0 with bluetrak sensor or whatever. Spins out incredibly easily. I just stick with the original and overclock from 125Hz to 1k or 500. Someone did post a video though recently of a tutorial on nodding the prerelease one to use a 3360 in the thread for it on Overclock net iirc.

400 and no

Not him, but no, it's shit. original uses the MLT sensor.

Literal perfection. OLED screen is useless, though.

>Overclocking mice
This is a thing?

I love the g502 but I can see the logic in having another mouse too. A smaller lightweight one for claw grip. I claw grip the g502 but it naturally wants you to point your hand forwards because of the length. I think the g900 is even longer from what I've seen.
The free scroll wheel is really useful for me.

That's a nice setup you've got yourself there.

G402
Godly.

Move over handlet, big boi coming through

It was for the Intellimouse which used the default USB polling rate and didn't come with shiny gaymen software.

The new Rival 310 is really nice too, a bit lighter, the rubber sides feel sturdier and provide a lot of grip, the separated buttons are also nice, seem to be better than just clamshell
Had 300 for ~2 years before giving it to my friend, the side rubber grips got kinda worn, but still pretty intact, and the scroll wheel got very mushy, but I do click it a lot and it was still functional, just shitty feeling

The shitty side grips are a problem with the old 300 models. I just peeled the old grips off with a knife and replaced them.

This mouse is very comfy to hold tho the razer logo is anything but comfy even with led lights off.

I wish the g502 was 90g, I would use the shit out of it. Fingertip grip isn't the most comfy with it, but it tracks so damn well. I've never used a mouse that feels so responsive. I just can't use it for more than 20 minutes without getting a sore wrist from the way it makes you point your hand and the weight of it.

Actually, scratch that, the rival 600 seems to track that well, and I'm assuming the 310 does too.

>Yeah the buttons on the side of your dominant hand will always be disabled.

what do you mean ? why are they there then ?

Sorry I should've phrased that better. The mouse can be changed to right handed or left handed mapping. If you set it to right handed, the right side buttons will be deactivated, and if you set it to left handed, the left side buttons will be deactivated.

>Zowie FK 1, the yellow version.
Bumblebee mouse :3

SS rival 300. Is it worth getting a bungee or going wireless?

After getting a mech keyboard I'm starting to loathe my $1 chink mouse. Looking for recommendations.

>Budget of 30 bucks
>Hardly ever play games
>Something black with white LED
>Good build quality

Depends on your monitor. If the feet get in the way no matter where you put it, you're better off with wireless.

Deathadder Elite Destiny 2 version, if you get it on special

Logitech G203 is worth consideration. Just a tiny bit out your budget is the nixeus revel, which is a pretty great mouse.

Yeah there are quite a few mice now with great sensors. Got to semi palm grip the g502, the button placement is perfect (or close) and there are plenty of them. Wouldn't mind another mouse tho as I said. Been wanting to try out a good (but budget) trackball for ages now.

Is there anything that comes close to Logitech's scroll wheel out there or am I stuck buying the same mice over and over again?

Not really, DA Elite is pretty good, but synapse is a shit.

My favorite mouse is my current mouse.

Before this one I had and before that one I had .

Logitech G203 was the first thing that catched my eye but I know jack shit about sensor quality or any other things I should take in consideration, so I just wanted to ask here.

Like I said I barely play vidya anymore and my main use of the computer is learning programming and web dev and listening music/watching movies.

I think it's more than enough already.

Too bad the current Intellimouse Classic has the BlueTrack sensor.

It's shit though.

G203's sensor is pretty much on par with the best sensors out on the market right now. Only limitation it has is that it's dpi doesn't reach as far as others, but that shouldn't be a problem at all. If it doesn't make your hand cramp and doesn't feel uncomfortable, it's a great buy.

G203's Mercury sensor is just as good as the top-tier Pixart 3360 sensor, so no worries there. You can also change the LEDs to be solid white instead of RGB in software.

Infinite scroll, no. Standard scroll whell Roccat is equal or better.

Currently using a za12 for gaming. Considering a mx ergo for daily use. Anyone care to weigh in?

I have had the same mouse for the better part of 13 years. If they still made this EXACT mouse ( not the new POS they tried to " re-release it as ), I would buy 5 more.

Original Razer Diamondback. I will literally be buried with this thing.

WMO is the only good mouse rest suck. I clock mine to 8000hz it costs 15$ on ebay there is no reason for every one not using this mouse compare it to any new mouse its better

MLT04 sensor has a fixed framerate and different x-y tracking resulting in slight deadzone

even disregarding the low control speed (which isn't a big problem IMO) the deadzone makes it much more difficult to recommend any MLT04 mice

shape is godlike though

Fucking love this thing. It's easily the comfiest and most useful mouse I've owned.

Steelseries Kana v2

I worked it out in a process of reduction user.
Wireless mice are shit. Laser mice are extremely shit. Small little mice made for claw grip are shit. Overly tacticool gamer mice with disintegrating parts and blinky lights are double shit. Oh and the Intellimouse is, of course, also shit.

After that you're not left with much of a choice desu. I'm quite happy with this one.

Big zowie-fag here, been rocking with my pre benq FK1 for a while now, absolutely love it. Planning on trying out the new FK2 sometime.

I've used a G700s, a G600, and a G502, and I have never been able to tell the difference in the sensors. Am I looking for the wrong things, or are meme sensors placebo?

Elecom HUGE trackball mouse

You are just retard level if you cant tell the difference, particularly between those sensors.

lol