Guys, I'm skipping the university while my mom is at work...

Guys, I'm skipping the university while my mom is at work. She might return at any moment and I don't seem to handle the stress. The sound of the footsteps in the stairwell freaks the fuck out of me, so I can't even relax and enjoy myself. Help me handle it, Sup Forums

she might kick my ass if she finds out

should've went to internet cafe with laptop, dumbass

go to the library you dumb nerd

All those things are too far away from me, so it's not an option

This is a sucky situation that's all I can say

Go out walking or something maybe

Tell her you felt too ill to attend?

Just fap to something nice, it will take the edge off

>Tы чeлoвeк или твapь дpoжaщaя?
If you can't handle the stress don't break the rules. Just call her and confess, it's the only way to stop this mental torture.

Don't you have some friends or gf to spend time with?

I do the same thing every weekday because my parents think I got a job. In the morning I drive to the neighborhood next to mine and park my car there, then I hide in the trees behind my backyard until my parents leave. When they come back early I jump out the bedroom window and flee before they can arrive.

While she was leaving I pretended that I'm packing up for the university, so it's too late. If she barges in i could tell her that it starts from the second lecture, it's my contingency plan.
Don't wanna end up like the picrelated
I fapped for 3 days in a row. Kinda tired already, my dick needs a rest.
Unfortunately, I don't.

You are very mature.

>living with parents while going to uni

Get out of the house dude, go to McDonald's get something cheap and use their internet

I don't actually live with her. She has some work in my city, so she is staying with me for the time being. I used to skip uni without such problems and it was so good. Should have valued the gift I had

Thank you all, guys, for taking the edge off my anxiety. I feel a lot better now.

Tell her your classes ended early/ your lecturer is sick or something/ you got an e-mail saying the class was cancelled or something. There's a lot of convenient excuses you can make for skipping college.

Is not physically going to uni that big of a deal in other cunts? Everything needed is available online. Better to go in sure but its not the end of the world.

It's not a big deal for anyone but yourself because they've skipped ahead so far you don't know what they're talking about. In the US, at least, you have to pay for University so nobody wants to fuck it up.

your house your rules.