>Melbourne

stay there and never come to my city y*nk

SJWS

>Melbourne

hhehehahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aussies are nice ppl

youtube.com/watch?v=L6SMGrIaals

>Melbourne

Australians are the biggest assholes on the planet. I lived in Adelaide for a year working at a university and every morning I would take public transit to the school. Anyways, I would always run into the same teenagers every morning and all they would do was make fun of me. I'm a little overweight and they continuously called me "fat fuck" "fat yank" "fat cunt" and repeatedly told me to kill myself. This is appalling behavior but what was more appalling was the fact that the other people on the bus were just laughing at it all. Like, i'd look around for some help and these fuckers were just laughing their asses off at me being verbally abused

Fuck australia and especially fuck their people

Shut up fat cunt

>he couldn't handle the bantz

>A little overweight
>that flag
It goes without saying for you

F A T B O Y

>melbourne

make sure you never show your face in the mornington peninsula or I will kick your ass!

kek i bet yo wished that happened. In reality when you're fat people don't care about you enough to mock you.

t. used to be fat

>Unironically living in Victoria
Pissing myself rn tbqh

Just be careful not to shart yerself m8. All those deadly animals are attracted to it.

>Melbourne to be exact
Best city in the entire commonwealth of nations. Good choice.

a ching chong to you to

Move to syd immediately, theres literally nowhere else to live.

I thought we were all gays in melbourne, not chinks.

that as well chink

herro sairor

just 4 u

hehe

I moved here from Maryland 3 years ago.

First 2 years were absolutely terrible working in construction I was invited to a coworkers party on the weekend and they were giving me "VB" beers with urine inside of them and the sick thing is I actually drank 1 1/2 before these assholes were red in the face laughing at me telling me I literally drank urine. On a separate occasion they shoved red hot chilli peppers up my ass while I was heavily intoxicated which burned for weeks but shortly after one of them put an invisible spicy powder on my toilet paper which burned a lot then they threw a firecracker under the toilet door which left my ears ringing for 3 weeks.

I don't understand their humor but the past year they have been great and I really feel like a bro now, we were at a friends place over the weekend and we removed the door from his toilet so his wife couldn't use it.

It's a giant desert, they don't have anything better to do.

Have you seen Wake in Fright, you will understand the ausland mentality when you do.

Man Australians are fucking fun.

The pepper thing is fine for a prank but if someone intentionally tricked me into drinking piss I would beat the fuck out of them.

the only time I've met an american was a 6/10 slag complaining about how she couldn't get laid

Was you're own fault for being fat, fat boy

If he works in construction he's probably in the city

>Australian "cities"

who /25yearsofeconomicgrowth/ here?

I love shit like this
>be in ireland visiting my cousins
>one of their mates goes into a cubicle for a piss
>one of them runs at full speed and fly kicks the door down right off its hinges, nearly knocks him right out
For no reason at all, it was fucking hilarious

are you dense cunt? Do you think the whole continent is just desert sand from the coastland inwards?

Melburn fag here
dont worry about the memes they dont really effect life here at all and we have a lot more than some of the other cities to offer

>>>>Aidselaide
>south Australia ever

>being bashed and robbed by refugees is considered a positive experience in shitbourne

This guy again, now this is autism

:^) refugees are for sydneys western suburbs my friend

Don't go out west, don't go to refugee enclaves in the outer east. The rest of Melbourne is safe.

>I'm moving to Australia

Nigger what the FUCK are you doing?

>another leaf triggered episode

TRRRRRIGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRREEEEED

I'm just gonna leave this here...

>Just some protest is a sign of a shitty city
>this is what sydneysiders actually believe

Are feminine men easy to rape in Melbourne?

Best place to live in Australia?
>t. Florida-masterrace
>Might move there in a few years

Primary concern: I FUCKING HATE BUGS.
I'd rather deal with fucking crocks than tons of spiders.

>inb4 Melbourne, I already know its cuck-city

Most of the country is good to live in except the poor migrant areas but even those are being gentrified by Koreans and Chinese.

My friend over there tells me it's America junior so you should fit in.

If you live south of Brisbane you're not a real Australian

This
Were seriously westernised, you will turn on TV and be watching an american show turn on the radio and hear american songs. Kids who have never seen black people make black twitter jokes. We are so much like america that people here get antsy about your issues like BLM and forget to realise that we dont even have niggers

Kek I was travelling around the world and the only city I didn't take a pic of was Melbourne. Well actually I took this, not sure if it's Melbourne. Not a whole lot to do there as a regular tourist.

Yeah sorry ahmed we dont have too many mosques around here for you, sorry that you got bored mate

>Australian """"people""""

By America Junior I was speaking of Melbourne if I wasn't clear.

I'm here on a business trip. ABSOLUTE MADMEN

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

It applies at least for melbourne sydney and perth

I think it's all a steaming pile of shit populated by sperg fucking weirdos.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-3iX_hmKgs

His family is spread out on the eastern side. I know Sydney is big, but I didn't know Perth was too.

I don't get the rest of the country thinking they're completely different to us. I mean, the only difference is we're more relevant and liberal
That's fact

perth isnt that big but perth and brisbane probably draw in size and importance after the big two

Melbourne is infested with leftists, bogans and foreign devils.

>westernised
Australia is a Western nation. We cannot be "Westernised".
What we're being is Americanised, but so is the rest of the world.
Recently I've been hearing kids who sound more and more like Americans when they talk. Pretty worrying. We need to do something about it or our culture will be destroyed and replaced by disgusting yank shit forever.

>I FUCKING HATE BUGS.
Don't come here then. There's nowhere that will suit you at all.

Whereabouts were you riding the bus from?

desu its too late ive seen kids dabbing

Nice people. You'll be allright

What does this mean?

>Black lives matter sign
what the fuck? Do we even have blacks here? Melbourne has truly been abandoned by God.

Do you mean as in dabs of weed?

>

youtube.com/watch?v=wJk7gHA3KNs

Leftist cesspool, living standard are alright to great unless you handle of the lefty crap happening here. If you live out west of the city then maybe it will be less SJW

where have you been m8 everyone outside thinks that

Australia is probably the worst first world country on the planet and I'm not exaggerating. All the women are awful, trashy harpies all the men are fat cunts or wannabe sickcunts in stupid singlets.

And all of them are just dumb/uncultured as shit.

The only respite from this is Melbourne, but Melbourne is basically just as bad because there it's awful pseud try-hard SJWs mixed in with the regular cunts.

When I saw the bogan cunts pissed on VB kicking a dog in the sides for fun that was it for me.

Yeah, fuck Australia. Never again.

HDI MUHFUGGA

A proper healthcare system and not the dystopian trash you burgers have to put up with.

its a little america there is no difference between you and them i bet you'de get a plenty of ameriboo aussie slags

you'd*

yes very. just use a stern voice and they are your plaything.

This cannot be real

There could not have been a BLM protestor in this country

I live in Adelaide and honestly if you can't handle the banter from a bunch of acne ridden teenagers you probably shouldn't have the left the comfort of your semi-automatic rifles and murder spree fantasy at home in the US.

Well that "Lets fully welcome refugess" sign on the church was there when I visited earlier this year so my bets on it being true.

have fun

we have them more and more here too, we never even did anything to our blacks, if anything it's the muzzies that get a hard time sometimes

ITT: butthurt brisbane fags thinking their """""""city""""""" is relevant

don't you have a black lives matter protest to attend?

I also force the Melbourne memes so it keeps retards like you out of my city. Yes I have my mandatory BLM march tomorrow morning with my genderqueer partner.

>tfw currently studying in melbourne
>tfw learning that the majority of the classmates have never fucking left the city
>tfw they're all either full left wing or "hahaha politics don't matter XD"
>tfw never seen a single abo in this city yet they go on about how terrible their lives are and how I'm an incredible racist for telling them about those "dont sleep on the roads" adds
>tfw only reasonable person I've met is a tasmainian bogan
>tfw my great great great grand uncle is matt flinders
>tfw pink haired bitch said I should apologise for his racist beliefs

FUCK
VICTORIA

Pink haired bitch should neck herself

It isn't?

>Australians are the biggest assholes on the planet
What the fuck m8 did you just forget about hitler and the 6 million.

Are you filthyfrank

Literally who?

yeah it's a really good city, don't believe the memes literally 99% of the population aren't like that
why is armidale labelled, it's not an important place at all