Which country has the best fast food and why is it Canada?

Which country has the best fast food and why is it Canada?

Mr sub is fucking great you cuck. Kelsey's a shit.

T. Homeless Joe.

Don't talk to me ever again.

>Tim Horton's
literal garbage
worst coffee I've ever tasted. wouldn't be so bad if they didn't drown their disgusting coffee under litres of cheap sugared cream. You people disgust me. Their pastries just suck as bad.

Also poutin is not a dish, it's barely a sauce, and a forgetable one that is

to make it short : fuck leaves who pretend they're not americans in denial

Finland

So naive

>wouldn't be so bad if they didn't drown their disgusting coffee under litres of cheap sugared cream.

Well then don't ask for your coffee with sugar and cream.

At least we're not France

>Whataburger

Literally meme tier. In-N-Out is worlds better.

In civilized countries they just put a bit of cream in the coffee. You canadians prefer a bit of coffee in your sugary cream. Even starbucks isn't as bad

We like cream because we're white (read: not lactose intolerant).

how much does mapple syrup really costs you fucking leafs?
It's about 9 USD for 250ml in here. I think is way too expensive compared to how cheap everything else is.
I mean you can feed a whole family for a day with that money.

If you have the best fast food, why is it not popular in the rest of the world, unlike American fast food chains?

In n out has the worst fries I've ever eaten with my fat American gob. It was an underwhelming expeirience trying it for the first time, and I have only been disappointed since then.

Whataburger is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. If you're gonna skip a meal atleast eat whataburger before you do a few hours in advance.

Have you ever had whataburger?

and you can't into quality food and beverages because you're americans

Only Arabs drink black coffee.

>France

Oh, makes sense.

>In n out has the worst fries I've ever eaten

Did you get them animal style or plain? Though either way I do prefer them to any other American chain.

>Have you ever had Whataburger?

I have, and it was terrible.

Well then ask for your coffee with just cream.

>quality food and beverages
>France

Don't act like yours is anything special, even England has better food than you.

baby's first troll post is so cute my pseudo american friend

Nice rebuttal, surrender-kun.

nice insecurity, leaftard
your thread is shit btw

Whataburger master race

>this

What are the ball things?

I've had both variation of the fries, animal style was inventive, but still just inconvenient to eat and it seemed unnecessary, the fried always seemed freeze dried and ultimately, kinda bland.

What'd you get at whataburger? There are some A L W A Y S _ A V O I D items on the menu

What insecurity? You came out of nowhere and started shitting up the thread with how great "your" country's food is, and just keep getting more and more rectally ruined with each post.

Also

>leaftard

Good job, Ahmed, I've never heard that one before. Your friends back home come up with those fresh bants for you?

>fast food restaurant chains
kill yourself

I'd assume chicken balls.

>the fried always seemed freeze dried
They're literally done up right in the store, though. That's their whole gimmick (I mean, aside from the "in and out" thing).

>What'd you get at Whataburger?
Avocado bacon burger and a patty melt with fries.

it's steamed bread with raisin inside
you definitely need to try it if you come here

Sounds pretty good.

Nice reading skills leaftard, I haven't once talked about my country's glorious culinary traditions which should be a relief for your cultural wasteland since it puts you pseudo americans to shame in a second.

Now make your satelite state a favor and stop embarassig yourself pretending you have actual cuisine when in fact it's all corporate garbage.

At least you have the québécois to redeem yourself, but just a tiny bit

>it's steamed bread with raisin inside

Mantou?

I like whataburger' party melt's, but I typically avoid the limited time offers, which is just a burger created every fiscal quarter to gauge consumer interest in different elements to incorporate into the burger.

I dunno, I enjoy the portion size of in n out, but their execution is poor.

I like whataburger for different reasons. I am always appalled by the portion size and entirely expect my hunger to be satiated after I eat.

>best fast food

>fast food
>good

You are missing the point. Fast food is supposed to be cheap, nasty shit to fill you up and overload you with salt, sugar and grease. If you want good food, then you don't want fast food.

>glorious culinary traditions
>literally just England-lite and German knock-offs
Top kek.

>pretending you have actual cuisine
>it's all corporate garbage
Never said this. Also, this is a thread specifically about corporate garbage, so...ya know.

But stay mad. I'll be enjoying my Canadian pastries and pies while your little German rapefugee dumping ground of a "country" burns to nothing in the coming years.

Well, to each their own. There's not even a Whataburger or In-N-Out in my country, so it's not like I'm eating them lots anyway. And Whataburger isn't TERRIBLE, but if I have the choice I do prefer In-N-Out, but that's mostly because I'm a poorfag.

You're misunderstanding. Obviously fast food isn't "good", but some is definitely better than others. All fast food is shit, but there are varying degrees of shit.

yes
and the other ball thing with stick on it has glutinous oil rice inside with chicken skin encapsulated
it's really delicious

Oh fuck me that sounds good.

It's impossible to find good Asian food here (Northern Ontario).

But if you want fast food you want shit. If it's good, that's bad.

Fast food doesn't have to be shitty, it just has to be fast.

To avoid the risk of actually digesting it.