Anybody else automatically hate a band and their music just by their name alone?

Anybody else automatically hate a band and their music just by their name alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLIKYzamqjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, that's dumb.

There's a million and one reasons to hate SOAD but there name isn't one of them.

You are fucking stupid
You are fucking stupid as well

no, the name system of a down is stupid. i hated them and their music the moment i heard their name, then i heard their music and wasn't surprised. a band's name usually tells you about their music. SOAD tells me that they're goofy as fuck in a really annoying way.

The name is pretty stupid, but hating a band just because of the name is probably the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

Sigh. I don't know why there is so much hate for SOAD. The band are a collective of artists who fuses traditional music and alternative metal to produce experimental art metal. It really is baffling to know that they're so hated when they're really just the Bachs of alt metal.

I love them,p robably biased due to the fact they were all over my childhood.

But for an old nostalgic band you could do much worse (LinkinPark)

>t. roach
pic related is you OP

you what?

>you what?
I don't know why there is so much hate for SOAD. The band are a collective of artists who fuses traditional music and alternative metal to produce experimental art metal. It really is baffling to know that they're so hated when they're really just the Bachs of alt metal.

No, I have taste.

The Decemberists, The Deer Hunter, and My Morning Jacket are the only artists I have put off listening to because I hate their names too much.

>>>
>Telephone Engineer !ASUKAOV20. 05/11/16(Wed)16:29:11 No.64781374 ▶
> (You)
> >you what?
> I don't know why there is so much hate for SOAD. The band are a collective of artists who fuses traditional music and alternative metal to produce experimental art metal. It really is baffling to know that they're so hated when they're really just the Bachs of alt metal.
yeah what does any of that mean?

3/10 decent ideas but ultimately poor and uncommitted development, i look forward to seeing your memes in the future but we won't be signing you based on this post.

>experimental art metal

SOAD is great but no.

>art metal
kek
>Armenians are Turks
I don't even know where to start on this one...

>taste
wow, user. you're really cool and i admire your superior intellect. i hope i can be as cultured as you one day. there's your compliment. now go away.

Agreed. SOAD is based.

If you don't mind the singer's voice maybe, but i'll drop a band instantly if I don't like the singer's voice. Queen is a big example. The only Queen songs I like are ones where Mercury doesn't sing.

Yes. And by the stupid looks on the band members faces. And if their albums are spammed on Sup Forums every thirty fucking seconds. Into the bin they go.

I can't objectively tell if they're good or not because they were the only band I liked in my early teens. Haven't listened to them in eightish years but I know every word to all their songs.

It means that SOAD are artistic people with artistic visions.
This has nothing do with memes.
They are art metal though.
Good taste.

>>Armenians are Turks
>I don't even know where to start on this one...
you are a special kind of retard aren't you

weezer

If they are artistic people with artistic visions, how come they are clearly surpassed by japanese people?

youtube.com/watch?v=CLIKYzamqjI

Weezer are garbage but not because of their name.
Interesting music here. Rhythmically complex and almost Dolphyesque at times. I'd say it's on par with SOAD's stuff.

I love SoaD but MtH kicks them in the ass dude

Okay opinion. I still think SOAD are better though.

>Hypnotize came out 11 years ago