/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

Old thread is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/official-Extended-Gaming-functional-Non-slip/dp/B015MFS61M/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1519027156&sr=8-17&keywords=large mouse pad
amazon.com/Alcyoneus-Surface-Non-Slip-Extended-Mousepad/dp/B071VX31RX/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1519027156&sr=8-20&keywords=large mouse pad
aliexpress.com/item/Multifunctional-Wall-Clock-Timer-LED-Digital-Wall-Clock-12H-24H-Time-Display-With-Alarm-and-Snooze/32827014272.html
falkcoppercookware.com/mini-cuisine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like how you fit all that tech into a corner. Looks comfy. I'm not into the clutter of the Catan, sailboat, posters, pictures, etc, but that's very subjective.

Yeah Im onto buying a shelf, at least to the left.

Considering new furniture soon. Moving out within 2-3 months. Don't know if it's worth disassembling this desk or just getting another for $150

>Inb4 5.1 system set up how it is
I know I know. Wires are too short to run the speakers behind me. For now at least.

I just got the black Malm meme desk I only know from these threads. How did I do?

10/10 would play catan with you

rate

getting egpu in 3 days and third monitor later, also gonna change those nasa posters to some beksinski art

how do I give my desk area some life?

8/10, clean and functional
6/10 not a fan of the staked monitors personally
Lenovo/10
7.5/10 what egpu setup are you going for?

I'm tempted to go from having a benq 144hz 23" monitor and a dell 1080p 21.5" to one 27" 1440p. would i miss having two monitors?

exp gdc beast + gtx 750 ti + dell da-2

i think its the best option to bottleneck the cpu in the smallest way possible, also nice bang for the buck

Dust/10
/sipboys/
>dab tool, umaru, dice set, small cookware
N-nande?

Cute little anime girls, LED's and plants.

OP Here. All I'm missing is a decent Audio setup for my TV (For Movies and stuff)

What do you guys recommend around $200-350 budget

>dab tool, umaru, dice set, small cookware
>N-nande?
Dab tool is for the dab rig off camera.
Umaru is because Umaru
2 Dice set for when you need randomness
Small copper cookware, I've got 7-8 full sizes pieces of copper cookware as well, my mother knowing my fondness for copper got me that miniature set for Christmas.

i am the worst photographer on earth but here. i want to go from these two goofy 1080p monitors to a 27" 1440p

Ratings please

Not a fan of the all-white electronics but otherwise this is one of my favourite stations

Going to be making a new desk within a year still deciding on what wood to use. But here it is currently

tips fedora

Kind of a dump desu

no thats me

I used to use that mouse.. it served me well. The tooth brush tho.

Give ratings

I dig that background on your tv there.

Lamp looks like its about to fall , All 5 Speakers on desk mah WASD keys are unique.

7/10. Not bad overall get a headphone stand or something...... What mouse is that?

>not living in Japan, communicating in Japanese exclusively

Its right on the friggen edge eh, going to be getting a different one soon. I'm still figuring out this setup though, just got the second 27" on friday and am experiencing some growing pains.

Its a blackweb walmarx special I got for dirt cheap a few months ago after my Logitech G5 of 10 years finally died on me. RIP

coming

I never really have to move

Have some shame

how come your desk is so thin
answer me
what is it made of

man a lot of you guys are just straight up plebs.

L2Battlestation

No, me

Please be gentle.

>Alright, I've just hacked into the mainframe

>no dildos
>calling others plebs

What's with the weird australian flag hanging on the 3rd pic?

It's my swim uniform from the 2016 olympics

How'm I doin'?

Neat.

3lite g4m3r please show me the way.

I'll let you in on a little secret, this build is old and isn't really specced for my monitor. I spent all my money on peripherals. I regret nothing.

Accidentally drilled a 1/2" hole through my desk trying to see if could fit a snap toggle in there to anchor my legs on. Went to lowes yesterday and got a hollow core door, finished it, added some plywood support underneath and added some cheap legs from the container store. I really need new speakers.

What kind of floor is that? are you in your garage? Not hating just curious.

faggots

most likely empty on the inside

lmao. its shitty tile. I live in a DIY space. I'm redoing the floors and shit soon. I had to build my own ceiling. Still haven't mudded/taped it yet.

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Please be bait.

Glink? is that you?

no

based

What phone and mouse is that, and where did you buy the latter?

What desk?

>Swim uniform from the 2016 Olympics
Is that you Mack?

I like this version better, can't find the pic, so have this pic

who else here comfy?

are you a gay male

whoa, so you upgraded it

kek'd saved

never gonna change my bongo drum fedora stand

hi

how's your little youtube career coming along fucking faggot

what is that clock?

how poor are you

>he doesn't use white electrical tape on the frame of his LCD monitor in order to have it match his white desk

heh, plebs,,,,,,,,,,,

lol he flipped the image hoping we wouldn't notice

hi jonathan

very good

the xbox controllers aren't close enough to the edge

where can I find a cheap and large mousepad

Is this an adjustable desk?

what boat model is that on the left

This has been my desk since high school. The top is pretty wobbly though and mouse pad isn't big enough to use fully.

I think it is about time I get a grown up battle station.

I'd rather kill myself

Is 3 monitors better than 2? Or is it just overkill?
I got some money left over from my refund and I was thinking of getting a third and putting it sideways.

Sauce on clock pls

I finally got round to cleaning up and my first post in a long time

I had a glass table and only my left monitor last time

3 monitors is overkill if you're just using a computer for basic stuff, i could see it being worth it doing coding though

aesthetically its not overkill though

amazon.com/official-Extended-Gaming-functional-Non-slip/dp/B015MFS61M/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1519027156&sr=8-17&keywords=large mouse pad

amazon.com/Alcyoneus-Surface-Non-Slip-Extended-Mousepad/dp/B071VX31RX/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1519027156&sr=8-20&keywords=large mouse pad

Lots of sub-$10 options on Amazon. You might also have local people who make them and for cheap.

need advice

currently have an x34 as my primary and only monitor

either going to buy another ultrameme and mount it above my current one, or buy a decent 4k tv

the second monitor/tv will be for watching tv/movies and possibly having extra shit up on there while playing games

Are you a persona fan ?

nice

colorful

aliexpress.com/item/Multifunctional-Wall-Clock-Timer-LED-Digital-Wall-Clock-12H-24H-Time-Display-With-Alarm-and-Snooze/32827014272.html

kill yourself you creepy faggot

what phone charger
link?

ITT

we show the spots we jack off

what's that mini copper cookware?

falkcoppercookware.com/mini-cuisine

>"battle" station
>rig

Catgirl linux, of course.

It's been a long time, Sup Forums.