Tfw Finnic sub-human whose people has no past, no history, no future, no notable achievements and no culture

>tfw Finnic sub-human whose people has no past, no history, no future, no notable achievements and no culture

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Linux and Nokia!

but binland you have qts...

no need to add insult to injury

HAHAHAHA....lmaoing at your life and ethnicity.

What is Jean Sibelius? If that doesn't scream Finaland, i don't know what does.

Unslant your eyes and come home, brother

You have one of the greatest histories in all of the world, I mean your ancestors managed to conquer one continious land mass that dwarfed even the Roman Empire. Not to mention amazing throat singing

but you're a paki

>Jean Sibelius

Actually he was a Fenno-Swede.

>I mean your ancestors managed to conquer one continious land mass that dwarfed even the Roman Empire
we're not mongolians. mongols have a proud history, we don't apart from muh winter war

At least WE WUZ

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413

... Pakistan? When? How? Didn't you just take turns being cucked by various indian empires?

What about our history under foreign rule, even if we were in the Swedish empire we still made our own history. And we got Kalevala, that is like Ilias and odyssey for Creece.

btw your IKEA fucking sucks ass

look at pic related, I have to reinforce the bottom myself because it can't even hold a stack of T-shirts. You stinking nigger-cock-gobbling snow jews, give me my money back.

>What about our history under foreign rule
that's fucking pathetic, being proud of being an underling

It's designed for office work, not storing human limbs.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413

Well, at an early stage the Swedish immigrants probably took Finnish wives? This resulted in them being about 60% Finnish now.

>Well, at an early stage the Swedish immigrants probably took Finnish wives
nope, 1.5% of our population has swedish paternal lineages.

>Of the 28% of I1 in Finland, 80% belong to the exclusively Finnish L287 and L300 subclades, while the rest (5%) generally resemble more closely Swedish I1. These are typically found on the west and south-west coast of Finland, where Swedes have settled in historical times and where Swedish is still spoken. This is also where most of the R1b (3.5%) and Scandinavian R1a-Z282 (3%) is to be found. The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden. In contrast, Finnish I1 is found in all the country, where hardly any Germanic Y-DNA is present. This is another confirmation that the I1 in Finland is pre-Germanic, pre-Bronze Age, and consequently of Mesolithic origin.

How do you mean, surely a stack of paper weighs more than a corresponding stack of T-shirts?

I am not proud, nor sad about it, we made our own history. Similar way as there is American history when they still were under British rule.

This is why you're sad, m8. You're undergoing identity crisis. Instead of shunning the truth you should be basking in it.

>This is another confirmation that the I1 in Finland is pre-Germanic, pre-Bronze Age, and consequently of Mesolithic origin.

This is interesting, as we also have quite a lot of I1 here.

>mongols have a proud history

sure, of bringing death and destruction wherever they went, of destroying civilisations and replacing them with the rule of brutes, of introducing the plague into Europe. They must be very proud about being a bunch so feared because of their savagery.

I'd take that any day over total historical irrelevancy

Civilizations that cannot contol savages do not desrve sovereignty.

That is true. But still being a savage is nothing to gloat over.

this can be seen as modern day savagery:

Finland is ruined because of alcohol. Seriously, Finland has a severe drinking problem. Only interesting thing about our history was the fact we speak Finnish, not Swedish or Russian

Fenni is a subhuman, finnic might be too.

you live in a region which (all immigration memes aside) is seen as one of the best in europe, that's something to be proud of

who gives a fuck? even in that regard we fall behind countries that have actually something interesting about them

>paki terrorist imao

why do you deny your ethnicity finbros please be proud your asian gene

>who gives a fuck

pretty much any country in southern europe despite their epic history

finland might not have a past but at least it has a future

What are you talking about you guys were khans and shit

that's a lie

>finland might not have a past but at least it has a future
I don't think so

>be me
>part finnish
>diagnosed with assburgers
>loves spurdo
>tfw

>he doesn't know about the hyper war and the proto finnish empire
Learn your history, at least you'll know who to blame for autism

We're also a nation of drinkers (pic related), but making beer cheap was the best thing we did here, as people used to drink hard liquor (jenever) and this caused a lot of misery. About a century ago beer became the most popular drink because it was promoted and taxed less.

The outcome is that there are much less problems due to alcohol, and as we became more affluent, people began to drink less as a result.

The worst one can do is like tsarist Russia let the state actually promote hard liquour amongst the lower classes. But following the Swedish nanny state system on alcohol is a bad idea too. The forbidden (or very expensive) fruit is made more attractive.

top tier bant

9.5/10, good show

At least people like you on Sup Forums

I think se are actually trying to become more continental in our drinking habits, like lifting the alcohol % limit that can be sold in grocery stores to make the array of available beers better

You, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar, I tip my hat to you

Finland has Spurdo.
It better than whole finnish culture, history, cuisine and literally any other thing Finland ever created.

op KYS t.normie

how sad is that

ty, nice to get some appreciation every now and then

moomin is the shit.

not so many countries have such a modern iconic shit that can represent ones own country and is popular worldwide.

Hey, cheer up, at least people don't deny your existance like they do with us.

Cry me a river.