Literally what is wrong with 21 pilots?

literally what is wrong with 21 pilots?

their music
the musicians
their fans

>21 pilots
>logo looks the WTC collapsing

explain

same could be said about animal collective after STGSTV but you still see Sup Forums sucking their dick.. what gives?

Nothing major really.

It's super generic and boring, and they don't have any ideas with merit to them. It's not the worst mainstream band out there, but it's so by the books that there isn't any reason to really celebrate them either.

trying to imitate a jamaican accent

Literally everything

Does Twenty one Pilots remind anyone else of Animal Collective?

psst: it's a meme

Just look at those pictures right next to each other. Can't you see how they're nothing a like?

Those 2 things are in no way related

DELETE THIS

Because they/and their fans, claim to be an interesting genre-blending band, or as they cringe-fully self describe 'schizo-pop'. This isnt a sign of eclecticism or creativity, it just means all their music is derivative, you see it isn't actually hard to play a lot of different styles, being able to focus an original sound is far more impressive. So i can imagine their songwriting process is just accidentally playing something that sounds like any genre, and than pop-ifying it. And of course on top of it all, is the emo, pseudo-intellectual lyrics

they sound like cLOUDDEAD

Some of their songs are literally about how uninspired, unoriginal and ordinary their music is.

Checked.

Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when I was young,
How come I’m never able to identify where it’s coming from,
I’d make a candle out of it if I ever found it,
Try to sell it, never sell out of it, I’d probably only sell one,

It’d be to my brother, ‘cause we have the same nose,
Same clothes homegrown a stone’s throw from a creek we used to roam,

I know lyrics can be elaborate and figurative. But why in the hell does he draw out this ridiculous situation, he is basically saying. "Sometimes a smell reminds me of childhood, i don't know what causes the smell, but if i ever found out, id make a candle out of it, and i'd start selling the candles. But no one would buy the candles, except my brother, because he grew up with me"

It's Teens React-tier music.

i don't get it

>what they're doing is uninspired
>they know it's uninspired
>but they're gonna do it anyway

i fucking fell out of my chair laughing.
i hate it

Anyone else hating the glamorization of schizophrenia and schizoid or scizotypal relayed mental illness?
It's like the new depressiom, I don't get it

it's not the good old days anymore