Why are the English so fucking pathetic, goddamn?

Why are the English so fucking pathetic, goddamn?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalscrapbook.net/2016/09/the-sun-criticises-corbyn-for-advocating-open-source-software-but-uses-it-itself/
youtube.com/watch?v=ESXpTsAJQ-4
youtu.be/ju79YT_lBVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with this?

>beat up working migrants
>spread cheeks before terrorist hordes

And did those feet in ancient time,
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

Why should you have free access to other countries when you refuse to grant them free access to yours? You're hypocritical and self entitled beyond belief.
Besides top kek at regaining control of your immigration, as if 90% of your niggers didn't come from your commonwealth treaties anyway. You're in the exact same position as before (boatniggers included), only you've made an enemy of your neighbours.

Immigration =/= tourism
Britain wants to control immigration into its own country, but it hasnt started charging extra to EU tourists, which is exactly what the EU has done to the British out of spite

You refused EU membership. Which means you refused all associated benefits, like open borders for trade and travel. What else did you expect? Why should the EU keep prices for you the same? It's not like you have alternatives, so since you declared yourself a foreign entity to which we owe nothing we might as well take advantage of your weakness.
It boggles the mind that brits genuinely don't understand that all their economic benefits were privileges of EU membership, not god granted rights. Venice for example has been making non EU tourists pay taxes for decades. Now you're not an EU citizen, so you'll pay more to visit Venice.

oi wait a moment mate what will we do without British exports such as

>The Sun
They said the Corbyn was a traitor to the nation for using Linux a few days ago

or great things like

Machinery, pumps, engines
Precious metals
Jewels
Oil
Pharmaceuticals
Electronic equipment
I'm not even british, nor am i fond of them in anyway, but to deny it's economic power and moral highground on the issue of forced immigration, is ridiculous

oh come on guys, brits produce awesome stuff like

>i'm not even british
>uses 'fond'
>says jewelry as well as precious metals

embarrassing yourself

>moral highground on the issue of forced immigration
Are you serious? Britain kept hammering at Italy and Spain and Greece to do the humanitarians while absolutely refusing to share the burden, yet you wanna claim moral high ground? You brits are not even hypocritical, you're downright insane.

>Immigration =/= tourism

This

The continent is goddamn retarded if it's rejecting tourism dollars, as it's basically free money. Your cafes are energized, your hotels are booked, your museums sell tickets, and Parisians get butthurt. It's win-win-win.

And considering confidence in tourism has been absolutely shattered by Muslim dipshit attacks, countries like France and Austria need as much as they can get.

But what am I saying? I have a vacation planned next year and 3 years from now, and they're in Japan and Canada. Continental Europe isn't even getting my pathetic Ameribux until you throw out the Muslims.

But it's economic power is irrelevant. It's only as strong as France or Germany and even then is blown out the water by the US and China.

And even then, the oil and a lot of the electronics may not even be British for very much longer.

politicalscrapbook.net/2016/09/the-sun-criticises-corbyn-for-advocating-open-source-software-but-uses-it-itself/

>British """Journalism"""

>The continent is goddamn retarded if it's rejecting tourism dollars
But we aren't. We're getting MORE of them. Because for brits, more expensive EU vacations are still cheaper than traveling outside the continent, so they're still coming here.
It's free market buddy, if I don't have any reason to make customers pay less, why should I? You of all countries should understand.

What are you on about?
>the British government is the same as the British people
Any pressure that was placed on other countries by the British government was also wrong
>economic power is irrelevant
>financial centre of the world
Just stop

Good riddance my Sup Forumstard friend. You don't really deserve us.

>Britain wants to control immigration into its own country
By adding more Pakis and Commonwealth and less Poles. When will you understand that nobody IRL cares about muh white Britain ? 99% sure even Farage doesn't.

It's a step in the right direction
Rome wasnt built in a day

>financial centre of the world

since when was New York in the EU

Except the banks are fleeing to Frankfurt and Dublin cos of Brexit. And even before Brexit, Singapore had already stolen the entire Far East from The City.

And, really, The City is the only relevant thing Britain has, economically.

>it needs our trade and tourism

no we dont you stupid inbreds

You vote for your government buddy, and so does the rest of Europe. If you think your government doesn't have the moral high ground, then neither do you.

>But it's economic power is irrelevant. It's only as strong as France or Germany and even then is blown out the water by the US and China.

London is literally the no.1 financial services city on the planet.

That's not an export product, yes. It still has value so long as banker faggots are regulated and aren't allowed to repeat circumstances like 2008.

>It's free market buddy, if I don't have any reason to make customers pay less, why should I?

Marginal revenue-marginal cost curve to maximize profits. You can charge $1000 for a vacation to 80 people or you can charge $500 to 200 people. In the latter case, assuming you can handle the congestion (hotel rooms, museum tickets, etc.) you'll make more money on the second method. Generally as price goes down, demand goes up, but the specifics of the curve are very particular.

>You of all countries should understand.

We do, which is why we a.) have a 0.6% Muslim population, b.) are the #2 most visited country in the world, and c.) don't recommend people to go to Chicago.

>You don't really deserve us.

I'll be sure to enjoy Yokohama, Toronto, Tokyo, and Vancouver then!

The point is that nobody but fringe groups like Britain First (RIP Jo Cox) have interest in a white/homogeneous Britain. Most, if not all, politicians have embraced Canadian-style multiculturalism.

You're deluded if the only reason you Brexited was not spite and electoralism.

>Marginal revenue-marginal cost curve to maximize profits. You can charge $1000 for a vacation to 80 people or you can charge $500 to 200 people.
You talk of curve and then you present such an extreme example? You know very well we aren't doubling prices, you're strawmanning here. The brits chose to alter the market, which means the most efficient position on the curve changed too.

>Good riddance my Sup Forumstard friend. You don't really deserve us.
Haha, well said mon ami. The beauty of Paris is reserved for la crème de la crème.

London is the financial capital of the world still
How can you live in your country and not know where it sits on the world stage
See pic
>the government is completely honest with its people at all times
No
There's no way either of us can know for sure. I'm just glad the British were willing to take the risk

>so long as banker faggots are regulated and aren't allowed to repeat circumstances like 2008.

Except the second that happens the bankers leave. The government is entirely enthralled by the City, the entire economy of Britain is geared towards keeping it happy.

It's why Cameron wanted to stay in the EU, he was smart enough to understand leaving the EU would fuck everything up for the City.

Employers are resposible for their employees, even if the employees hid their fuck ups. You can't weasel out of this, you have no moral high ground no matter how much you cry.

the big board is still the biggest stock exchange n the world howevermuch you may pout

>The brits chose to alter the market,

Yes, the common market, which has very little to do with tourism since Britain never entered the eurozone. Tourism is about as agnostic of a "product" you can offer. It's not like a German pharmaceutical company competing with a British pharmaceutical company, having to deal with common standards, etc. etc.

Tourism is free money so long as the host city is willing to deal with the congestion. And often they will, because it's money coming in and circulating through the local economy.

>cherry-picked photos
Back to your containment general, Sup Forumstard scum

He believes the
>government works for the people
Meme

>How can you live in your country and not know where it sits on the world stage

I know precisely where it sits, and it's precisely where I said it was. Slap bang between Germany and France. Even with the City, we can't manage to push past Germany. Cause their economy is diverse, they actually have some industry. We have a cancerous mass in the South East that entirely unsustainable but which we are entirely dependent on.

>You don't really deserve us.
topkek
pic related is Paris.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESXpTsAJQ-4
Pas ma faute si les blancos se font de plus en plus rares dans certains quartiers de la capitale.

What you don't seem to understand is that without the City the UK is on the level of Spain or Italy or Hungary.

>5th most powerful economy in the entire fucking world
>says it's irrelevant
Jesus you're retarded

>poor district can be shitty sometimes
Who knew

You have to go back.

What has the eurozone to do with anything? Tourism is about market and transit, two things altered by Britain leaving the EU.

>he thinks he can make moral judgements outside of a system of reference
Classic hypocritical brit.

delusional Bilel

B A C K
A
C
K

7.5% of Muslim
2.5% (at most) of Blacks

Why do you keep calling it "the City", its called London?
>without this we wouldn't be as good
You could say that about literally anything
>without New York, the US wouldn't be as powerful
>with Paris, France wouldn't be as powerful
>with the sausage, sausage rolls wouldn't be as tasty

>t. minister of tourism

The jig is up. Paris is finished as a tourist destination.

youtu.be/ju79YT_lBVI

>You have to go back.
Spoken like a true shitlord

On it's own, without the EU or any of the other trade deals which Brexiteers assumed would be pouring in and which simply aren't materialising?

Yes, the UK is irrelevant and if it keeps up it won't be number 5 for very much longer.

>7.5% of Muslim
For now, and it's already too much.

We're talking about Paris Bilel. Pic related is from a Michael Moore documentary. They're in a *small town* in Normandy. Also, your stats don't account for the fact that disproportionately fewer French children are born compared to African.

Can't hear over the sound of the most visited city in the world

La France hypocondriaque ne mérite pas d'être blanche.

>without trade, countries lose money
NO WAY

>t. Baghdad Bob

Why is it that euros from all the shite euro countries are crying the most about brexit? Going to howl when your country goes down the shitter again and you can't get here

You just don't fucking get it do you you dumb FUCK?! THIS IS IT! WE HAVE BEEN IN A DOWNWARD FUCKING SPIRAL FOR 100 YEARS, THIS IS THE POINT WHERE THEY LOOK BACK AND SAY: "THIS IS THE POINT WHERE THE UK BEGAN TO SLIDE INTO UTTER IRRELEVANCY". THIS IS OUR SPANISH-AMERICAN WAR.

GDP_UK = 2.85 trillion USD
GDP_London = 0.627 trillion USD

Pop_UK = 65 million residents
Pop_London = 8.6 million residents

GDP_UK - GDP_London / Pop_UK - Pop_London = 2,223,000,000,000 / 56,400,000 = $39,400 USD per capita income (down from $41,700)

Spain GDP per capita USD = $29,860
Italy GDP per capita USD = $35,900
Hungary GDP per capita USD = $13,480

this

eu plebs buttblasted

god save the queen

Not for long, don't worry. The next decade will be very uncomfortable for you.

>Why is it that euros from all the shite euro countries are crying the most about brexit?
They're on Sup Forums to practice English. It's a select sample.

The City is what the financial district is called you fucking moron.

Sure sure, definitely wasn't the end of world war 1
Dickhead
Your loyalty is admirable aussie, we need more of that nowadays

So let me get this straight. It would be only fair if we gave the uk all the benefits of being a member while absolving them of any obligations whatsoever? Heck, why don't we also give them membership moneyz while they don't have to pay any membership fees.? Hell, the entire continent should subsidize the uk, it would be only fair.

Sup Forumstards see literally nothing wrong with this.

It's not that without the City the UK wouldn't be AS good. It's that without the City the UK wouldn't be good at all. We have nothing else worth two shits.

>7.5%

Do you realize how big it is.

How am I crying? OP is the one crying here. I'm just mocking you for being stupid.

>see opportunity to charge tourists more
>expect us to not take it
you'll come nonetheless lmao get fucked

t. Pierre-Antoine mon pote d'extrême-drotie du lycée qui chantait "Ce matin j'imagine un pays sans Arabes" en cours d'histoire en 1ère avant de grandir en terminale (c'était en 2010)

t. aussi Arthur de Gobineau en 1853

>La France hypocondriaque
tout va bien, haha
rien de mal à une immigration massive sans assimilation, sur tout dans cette période de plein emploi, haha

wow UK BTFO once again
As usual, Germany wins.

See you on the OTHER side...

I'm not british, i was just wondering
Why don't we have an actual economic union which doesn't get involved in the politics of each others countries? You know like how the EU is supposed to be
London isnt going to float away lad so i don't see the point of this

>So let me get this straight. It would be only fair if we gave the uk all the benefits of being a member while absolving them of any obligations whatsoever?

Tourism was never an EU benefit. Unless you're going to say that you've always banned Americans, Chinese, Russians, etc. for not being part of the EU

t. Abdul al-Parhicham

>the sun

>Oh no people will stop visiting Paris because muh attacks
Literally after the big happening in Paris several more most popular tourist destinations have been bombed. People stop freaking out the more it happens.

Consider how much of the UK GDP is driven by the fact London is a financial centre. Without the City all of that goes.

I mean house prices for a start.

the sun is a pile of shit whose sole purpose is to appeal to the ignorant masses

it's also the most read paper in the uk... need i say more

don' leave us daddy

>Immigration massive
Pas si massive que çà, vu que vous prenez toujours la stat "arrivées" et non pas"arrivées - départs" dans vos graphs

>sans assimilation
Torts partagés ici.

>cette période de plein emploi
Ce qui explique pourquoi faut réduire l'immigration, mais pas haïr indistinctement tout le monde et dire "La France est FINIE!!!"

It finally happened :^)

Si j'avais un pote d'extrême-droite j'étais pas Arabe voyons

t. Daily mail

>Literally after the big happening in Paris several more most popular tourist destinations have been bombed.

Hollande lifted the state of emergency from the LAST terrorist attack mere days before Bastille. And then that shit happened.

France is a bad judge of when safe is "safe." I don't plan to visit any time soon.

>London isnt going to float away lad so i don't see the point of this

But it will, effectively. Without the EU's single market or any other trade deals the banks will simply leave and go to Frankfurt and Dublin. Some already have.

>Unless you're going to say that you've always banned Americans, Chinese, Russians, etc. for not being part of the EU
Certain parts of Europe (like Venice) have been making tourists pay taxes for decades. It had to be stopped for EU citizens, but hey brits aren't EU members anymore.
We aren't banning noone, it's a tariff.

Also don't be retarded, of course tourism was an EU benefit. It's people going across borders, how is it not EU related?

THIS

Who is banning them? They are being treated like Russians, Americans, Chinks and other non EU members.

Or rather, will be after and if they ever actually trigger article 50.

>d'extrême-droite

plus d'extrême-bon sens. la civilisation est pas l'islam.

>Pas si massive que çà, vu que vous prenez toujours la stat "arrivées" et non pas"arrivées - départs" dans vos graphs

Qui repartirait dans son pays d'origine ? S'ils sont partis, c'est bien pour une raison.

>torts partagés

Mais oui, tous les pays d'Europe galèrent à les assimiler, mais les torts sont partagés :^)

>mais pas haïr indistinctement tout le monde

Ce n'est pas sans raison que l'immigration est critiquée en France.

Je ne sais pas où tu vis, mais avoir des opinions "d'exreme droite" (terme qui perd son sens d'ailleurs) ne m'a jamais empêché d'avoir des potes arabes. Et on partage les mêmes avis sur la plupart des sujets.

Go to Turkey get couped.
Go to middle east get beheaded.
Go to Thailand get bombed.
At this point you are left with not much really. Even with terrorist attacks actually happening there isn't much chance you will die. We've had enough tourist destinations get fucked so people will just go where they want to go since nowhere is safe unless you are ready to change your vacation plans drastically. There is also the fact that after a major terrorist attack most often the place where it happened is both forced to lower prices and increase security.

Another Brexit thread?
Another Brexit thread.

the daily mail is a pile of shit whose sole purpose is to appeal to closeted xenophobic racists

it's also the 2nd most read paper in the uk... need i say more

>Pas si massive que çà
Ça fait des décennies que ça dure, t'as vu la gueule des villes?
>torts partagés ici
C'est vrai, nous avons été beaucoup trop tolérants, mais ça surtout à cause de cons comme toi. Le multiculturalisme se fait toujours aux dépends de la culture locale.
>Ce qui explique pourquoi faut réduire l'immigration, mais pas haïr indistinctement tout le monde et dire "La France est FINIE!!!"
Pas seulement la réduire fortement, mais la changer mais commencer à trier et expulser autant que faire ce peut tout ce qui est déjà ici, car si rien n'est fait pour corriger la démographie, la France sera bel et bien finie.

I don't see anyting remotely offensive or xenophobic. Get your head out of your ass ahmed.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

Ok

It's such a shame really, because Turkey has a lot of wonderful spots to visit, especially Hittite and Roman era ruins. And ISIS and Muslims in general are busy destroying Buddhist, Yadizi, and other religious statues and temples all across the middle east that we'll never be able to visit.

The destruction of human history is a war crime. Including Dresden and its shitty porcelain dolls.

Yeah, makes me glad I saw Istanbul and Ephesus before this all kicked off.

GOOD MORNING