Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/how-does-iq-relate-to-personality/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-gfw-sx4y8
lichess.org/blcLjFte
youtube.com/watch?v=ZalNOaSbYwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IQ: 300

Whoops I put an extra zero there. Meant to type 30

What do you think got Immortal technique?

IQ: 95

more like 59

Rappers that aren't MF Doom:

MF Doom:

As someone with an IQ of 170, I can safely and intellectually opine that not a single "rapper" has an IQ one iota over 80.

If they can freestyle I'm more inclined to believe that they have a high IQ, that shit requires some quick thinking. Also reminding you that IQ measures aptitude, not intellect. Some of these guys might have an elementary school education and seem retarded, but at the same time be quick thinkers.

nono niggers are sub-human retards stfu
hurr durr they dont have education they retarded

Nice dubs black friend

I can see that you're joking, but what your cucked little mind can't comprehend is that you're completely correct.
Try again shitlib.

hahahahahahahaha epic

You're laughing now, but once you stop I'll still be laughing. I'm forever laughing at intellectual dwarves who will never amount to half of mine.
So please, enjoy listening to niggers brag about "they dicks" and "hoes". I'll be over here reading books and listening to intellectual music.

it's like I'm literally talking to a 15 year old. amazing!

>135

hell no

105 at the most, but he's highly diligent

~68

quick thinking is on-the-spot creativity

black people did that with jazz music, it was improvisational

people say that on-the-spot creativity comes from hunter gatherer times, in which people needed to be creative within the moment while hunting

groups of people who haven't adapted to agricultural societies may be worse at long-term motivations

>15 years old.
Haha user, give me a bit more credit than that!
But seriously, when I was fifteen (not anymore) I was a prodigy who was probably lightyears ahead of your paramecium sized brain.
Since then I've come to realize that degeneracies such as rap music are tearing apart the very fabric of western civilization.
So before you put on your next "banger", please think for a moment how your consumption of degenerate music contributes to the betterment of the greatest human society of all time. A contribution which you'll find quite negative mind you.

you're an autist dude, nobody cares as much as you do

I read some shit about people who have an IQ over 160 tend to have lots of trouble socializing and suffer higher rates of depression

I have an IQ of about 110 but my executive functions are rather poor so it pulls down my average

I'm pretty sure most rappers just have shitty executive functions

you sound really triggered by how much better than you all these rappers are

MF Doom: 88

I have more friends than your monkey brain could count, I'm old money. I am not depressed, I feel only worry for our civilization and future.
You're IQ is bordering retardation.
Only shitlibs can be triggered, ie. you
As for me? I would never consider anyone with a lower IQ than I better than me so try again cuck.

more like 0

Oh you're memeing. Never mind, I take back my 15 year old comment as committing time to such a charade requires a special kind of emptiness only found in older idiots.

>You're IQ is bordering retardation.

Oh the irony.

don't know how someone who thinks 74% of the population is "bordering retardation"/retarded has any friends at all, but

blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/how-does-iq-relate-to-personality/

"Out of 45 dimensions of personality, 23 dimensions were not related to IQ. This included gregariousness, friendliness, assertiveness, poise, talkativeness, social understanding, warmth, pleasantness, empathy, cooperation, sympathy, conscientiousness, efficiency, dutifulness, purposefulness, cautiousness, rationality, perfectionism, calmness, impulse control, imperturbability, cool-headedness, and tranquility. These qualities were not directly relevant to IQ."

think you're just a shitty person dude, what have you accomplished with your iQ?

>Charade
>Emptiness
I am one hundred percent serious in everything I say. You're an insincere nu male jackass who probably likes ironic meme pages on facebook. Tell me again who the empty one is please.
Not ironic, just true.
What have I accomplished with my IQ? Well for starters I live in a beautiful home with my gorgeous asian wife and we have two beautiful white children. I make three thousand dollars a year, I am indispensable in my employment and I have a good working relationship with all of my colleagues (even the fat tumblr bitches secretly want to suck on my dick).
Jealous yet? You should be, cuck.

nah
6 hunna

Guru: 160

Kanye is at 175 easily. IQ is too dumb for him.

He was in the gifted program in school

That'd be pic related

wow you sound really triggered kek

have you done anything interesting? out of the ordinary? all I hear is how much money you have, and a "beautiful asian wife" kek

>indispensable in my employment

Jesus, you are a wagecuck faggot. an IQ of 170 is a liability if you lack creativity

can I screenshot this for the class I teach on autism?

Did you guys share the same classroom?

studies show that black elementary school kids score the same on IQ tests as white elementary school kids. the gap only starts to appear during the teen years.

which means, he could have been smarter relative to his peers at that age, but might be dumber now due to whatever reasons

also are you gonna send your kids to foster care when you find out their IQ is

>wow you sound really triggered kek
I'm not, you are.
>have you done anything interesting? out of the ordinary? all I hear is how much money you have, and a "beautiful asian wife" kek
I'm internationally renown for my accomplishments but I don't want to reveal my identity on a board filled with cucks.
Sure, tell those little aspie fags they'll never amount to what I've amounted to.
Objectively false. Please study the quaternary capacities of the negroid mind and get back to me.

I'm not the guy who you are talking with but I can tell that all of that is false. If you can't formulate a proper sentence I doubt that you have an IQ above 100.

probably heavy drug abuse, dudes been using drugs from a very young age, I still think he's smarter than the average person though

Literally impossible.
I've formulated thousands of proper sentences and I'll continue to formulate them until the day I die.

>I'm not, you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-gfw-sx4y8

Formulate THIS m'lad
*unzips dick*

Also i'm pretty sure that people that are "internationally renowned" wouldn't be wasting their time on this site, much less bragging about it. So sorry user, I'm calling you on your bluff :)

>Signs and Symptoms of Asperger Syndrome

>engages in one-sided, long-winded conversations, without noticing if the listener is still listening or trying to change the subject

>does not empathize with or seems insensitive to others’ feelings and has a hard time “reading” other people or may have difficulty understanding humor

>seems egocentric or self-absorbed

>Please study the quaternary capacities of the negroid mind and get back to me.

what does this mean? Is it the ice age theory about white people being superior because they survived cold climates

>asian wife
>white children

>i earn $3000 a year

What am I reading?

An unfunny bait that the retards of Sup Forums still decided to feed for some reason

>quaternary
I think he's just trying to insult black people by calling them cavemen, pretty lame insult, but then again, what do you expect from someone with aspergers

Are you nerds really fighting? If you want to show of your dicks and how intelligent you are please visit: Sup Forums (home of the intellectuals)

Samefag spotted.

It's true though.
Not humorous.
It's a force of habit I suppose, plus destroying morons online with my superior intellect is an amazing feeling.
What are you trying to imply?
You should probably get to researching if you don't understand it.
I meant to say three hundred thousand dollars per year. I'm looking at an important specimen right now and I don't have time to proofread.
If I wanted to break out my reaction image folder, I have far more intellectual content saved up than this negroid pop humor joke.

u mean 76

>I meant to say three hundred thousand dollars per year. I'm looking at an important specimen right now and I don't have time to proofread.

Get the fuck out of here and roleplay somewhere else you dumb troll

>I meant to say three hundred thousand dollars per year

damage control

You guys keep asking for this kid to keep on. Do you realize that? He's someone that learned how to study vocabulary and talk shit on music he doesn't like and probably hasn't actually done enough digging into either. I used to hate rap until I actually tried to find artists that kids at school weren't listening to.

you live in a trailer park with your mixed raced retard kids and you work at mcdonalds
just admit it my dude

I'm not roleplaying, but you're roleplaying someone with something to say by talking, and you're very bad at getting into character.
You'd be doing damage control if I ever met you. I'd put a cleat in your face.
I'm not a kid, I'm more of a man than you could ever comprehend.
I live in a lovely neighborhood and would never racemix. Me and my wife decided to keep both of our races pure by using a surrogate mother to bring two pure white children into this world.

Post a timestamped pic proving anything you've said on this thread in 30 minutes.

> Me and my wife decided to keep both of our races pure by using a surrogate mother to bring two pure white children into this world.
aw how romantic

You're more of a man than I could ever comprehend? Damn, you're like, what? 17? His IQ isn't that high. It's probably about half. He's the kid in middle school who thought he was so intelligent for becoming agnostic/atheist. Also, probably subscribed to Youtube channels about playing chess.

>Me and my wife decided to keep both of our races pure by using a surrogate mother to bring two pure white children into this world.

kek. top funnys

Do it faggot

I refuse to confirm my identity to you troglodytes

Marriages based on love and romance are doomed to fail.

If you think racial purity is a good thing your IQ isn't even half of what you claim.

I'm a devout Christian and not an atheist liberal cuck. Chess is far too easy for me as all of my opponents fail to match up to my massive intelligence.
It is not humorous

Viper = 534 IQ

I fucked ur wife nigga.. she like the taste of my dick. I also fucked the surrogate mothers that belong to your children.

>I refuse to confirm my identity to you troglodytes

No need to "confirm your identity". Just post a timestamped pic of your online bank account, QI documentation or whatever. You can blank out your personal information.

23 minutes left cuck.

/thread

Damn, Colin Greenwood finally put on some weight.

>I'm not a kid, I'm more of a man than you could ever comprehend.

I salute you sir, this has been a 10/10 kek. I also ask for permision to use the quote I greentexted above on other occasions. I think the way you subtley presented the characters autism and how you balanced between the characters obvious desperate lies and damage controll without losing the baiting-power is truly commendable. As a fellow 4chaner I salute you for your ability to pretend to be a total loser failing to pretend to be said losers ideal and farfetched self! I tip my cup to you good sir!

IQ: 136
her butt's IQ: 150

play me
lichess.org/blcLjFte

Someone has to stand atop the bellcurve

Good thing my kids don't go to public school to learn this tripe.
I will not reveal my personal information to date your vitriol.
I simply don't have the time.

*unzips cock*

>I will not reveal my personal information to date your vitriol.

Translation: I'm a nerd with no achievements in life who roleplays in an anime imageboard.

> I earn three thousand dollars a year

You have the time for more than an hour of shitposting on an anime imageboard but you don't have the time for a 5 minute blitz chess match?

Kill yourself you roleplaying cuck.

I am really busy right now, I'll destroy you later.

In the meantime tell us your top 5 favorite openings.

Azumanga Daioh, Hunter X Hunter OVA, Trigun, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Baccano

>i doing have any proof but my ass shows that x = y

oh my fucking god

Ew nigga

Dude you don't even know what a fucking chess opening is.

SOME NIGGAS LIKE TO ROLE-PLAY
STAY AWAY FROM THEM

youtube.com/watch?v=ZalNOaSbYwA

Top kek

Honestly my favorite Rock song, next to Checkmate and HGLI

underrated post