1) You are cunt tree

1) You are cunt tree
2) Have you had your wisdom teeth removed?

Finland
Just had my first one pulled out, I was surprised how quick and painless the procedure was.

>how quick and painless the procedure was.
is that irony?

why do they need to be pulled out? my wisdom teeth are milk, and the dentist says there isn't an adult one underneath. my dad has the same thing.

They often grow such that they push away other teeth or are unreachable with a toothbrush

Mine got exposed recently, I kind of regret not having them pulled but so far it's not a huge problem. Last time (1y ago) my dentist told me to think about having them removed.

1. flag
1. yes, first wisdom teeth removed one year ago
the procedure itself is painless but once anesthesia come to his end here comes the pain.

I've had 2 taken out. They were impacted and it was the farthest thing from quick and painless. My mouth hurt non-stop for 5 days straight

How do you know that they are exposed and have become a problem?

Yeah, several years ago

I got sat down in the chair while they were preparing anesthesia. After settling in I asked when it was starting. Turns out the whole thing had already happened and I had just came to. Fucked with my head, man

I had two that got fucked up because they came through twice. They came out pretty much instantly and didnt really hurt

Apparently I don't have them

I got all 4 of them, they growed nicely and caused no pain or anything

No, I've never had a problem with them and I'm nearly 30

they had to crush mine, but it was quick and painless too

thank you novocaine

I'm 25 and no, I don't know if I'll ever get them pulled at this point

Same here. Only subhumans have bad teeth.

i havent been to the dentist in 8 years

i didn't even know they came out
my dentist just told me and we laughed

actually I do have shitty teeth

>my dentist just told me and we laughed

she is a top tier bro dentist
always makes cheesy teeth jokes, but with taste

Because I can feel them with my tongue and they are noticeably tilted with respect to the other teeth

Same here but apparently wisdom teeth are often quite shitty compared to other teeth and prone to cracking so might have them pulled anyways because fuck that noise

did u get morphine? i need to get it out asap

I don't have wisdom teeth at the age of 24.

My wisdom is still with me.
Fells good mun.

Nope, just some local anesthesia.

15 yo detected.
Come back when you're older.

As I recall upwards of 10-20% of the white people (Inb4 Italians aren't white) don't have them.

USA
Yes. Anaesthesia fucked with me and I ended up crying on the way home

Had 2 removed last year
I had to take pills every 2 hours due to the pain, sleeping was uncomfortable

No, but only because they can't remove them. They've fused with a nerve in my cheek so aside from causing me endless constant pain, pulling them out would paralyze half my face.

Why do you need to remove your wisdom teeth?
I don't think I have them, or I'm using them, I don't know.

Those of us without wisdom teeth are the highest-evolved of the hominids.

I had 2, I remember looking on at the dentist trying to twist out my teeth with great effort.

It was a painless experience but it was painful to watch him perform it.

>his puny jaw can't accommodate all of the teeth

1) Paragoy
2) 3/4 removed, the fourth was the only one that was born ok so no need to take it out or is there

This lol.

I have all wisdom teeth and they're fine.

yeah this
wish i took a pic, the teeth was born with ONE SINGLE ROOT. how does that even happen? dentist joked "you must've drank a lot of milk when you were a kid, right?" i couldn't reply, mouth was bleeding and anesthesied

My upper canine teeth go just right after the two front teeth. I have a mutation, I don't have the teeth that normally go there.

wtf you got to keep it? i didn't even get to look at mine