pc fags can cry me a river

Other urls found in this thread:

grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>blurry as fuck picture
>effective resolution maybe 600x400
>3.32 MB
>nonsensical unit "gb" = gram bit
I'm sure you quit a very lucrative job to become a miner.

Hey quick question?

What do you think will happen to the value of your mining rig if bitcoin crashes?

Probably decrease in value but I dont really care desu

how long does it take to switch from mining one new currency to another new one?

Are we talking days ?

Is it only possible to mine some of the new currencies but not all of them?

>salty pc gamer
>probably can afford gfx card bc of ppl like me
wheres your lucrative job cuck?

It already crashed

just need to download the miner for the coin you want to mine and configure it. If you really dont know what youre doing maybe an hour or two

Can't wait for the eventual cryptocurrency bubble to burst and the market gets flooded with used graphics cards.

Can this run minecraft btw?

>Post mining rigs /g
>wheres your lucrative job cuck?
You need to go back to school.
grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm

this is a test of the word filter please ignore:

Moot penis Mods Faggot Vagina Nigger
moot PENIS mods FAGGOT vagina nigger

desu
lol
kek
wtf
brb
afk
btfo
lmao

this has been a test of the word filter. Had this been a real emergency...

If you dont care then why did you build it?

All those cards are super inflated in price because of mining.

When mining is no longer a thing those cards will be flooded onto the market. Dropping prices so low that manufacturers will be unable to move their new units at pre-bit coin prices.

You will have a very expensive miner that cannot be resold for even half its original value. And if you consider cash to cash payback time you are essentially betting that bitcoin doesn't face a major correction in the next 5 years.

I dont know much about computers, but I know economics. I think the opposite might be true for everyone "investing" in bitcoin.

tee bee aich was changed to desu

I bought my cards before the prices exploded so it wont affect me much. Its a hobby for me. If crypto gets bigger ill make some money, if not whatever

You aint seen nothing yet.

Wait till the economy enters a recession and people dont have money to throw at high risk internet coins.

Wait til everyone tries to take their money out of their riskiest assets to buy gold or some other asset that moves against the market.

Bitcoin can literally fall to zero. At least with stocks, the lowest it can go is the net value of all the company office supplies spread over 1million shares.

How do I even get started with this shit? I have a gaming PC with a 1080 and a Ryzen 7 1700 with free electricity(college campus). Is it even worth converting my gaming rig for this?

for a lot of people crypto is just a hobby. Crash or success doesn't matter

I always ignored "gb" and pronounced it gibbebits

If you want bitcoin download NiceHash Miner
If you want to mine ETH (what im mining) You need to join a pool and download a miner and configure it. Sounds difficult but just do soem research its not too hard.
Your 1080 Could make you like 3 ish bucks a day probably ryzen- not sure

anyone holding zcl? 35 here

You can get $3 in 8 hours with a 1080 ti

Im not the one to ask i dont have any 1080s. You may be right

You're saying you bought 5 low tier gfx cards before deciding to mine? Are you retarded?

No i bought them for mining before the prices went stupid. Are you retarded?

Nice setup. How many rigs?

no you can make 3 fake monopoly internet dollars that you cant withdraw to real currency per day

>1060
poverty miner

Nice rig! I use the 1070 Ti's, 9 of them running atm and 4 down. I agree poor PC fags can cry me a river.

6 total.
Ones in the pic + 14 more 570s
Waiting for new cards to come out to drop my profits on more rigs

get crashed kid

>built $1800 ETH miner in late June 2017
>ETH skyrockets
>pay off rig in mid Dec 2017
average $460/month

>2019-1
>still unironically calling somebody "salty"
I'm sure your parents are perfectly fine with you running their electricity bills up each month, so long as you're not being awkward, coming out of your room all the time, being a nuisance to their respectable colleagues and acquaintances.

Takes a few seconds to register at an exchange. A few days to verify bank account to put deposits from sales into. If people are buying coins, you can be selling to them. Not hard

Crypto has been around close to a decade and people still think it can't be sold for a traditional currency. Wild.

Can't wait for all the smuggie minerfags to get btfo by Bitmain ETH asics

Ponzi schemes belong on

Do you consider energy and transaction fees too?

i still need to RMA two of these things. they're still a couple months from paying themselves off, but money well spent

>More money than sense setup
>filename=Rio Tinto (Auscunt mining co. for you plebs)
>bragging about it on an anonymous Namibian Foot Rubbing imageboard...
Soon to be out of work fifo (fly in fly out - highly paid shitkicker) detected.
Should've bought a unit in Sydney Kev, just like I told ya.
& I'm still rooting yer missus when you're away m8...

Amateur. What's the power consumption?

Still making $50 a day with my A3

eth asic only gets 200mh while costing 3k. That's roughly the same hash and price as 6x price inflated 580s.

Nothing changes.

Get to Kraken, withdraw to Revolut, withdraw to your bank

Literally did it the other day. Took less than 24 hours for the money to be in my current account.

130 mh/s hahaha
I have 1 GTX 1080 ti that does 680 mh/s.

You're making what? 50 cents a day? Hahahahaha

If miners didn't wouldn't they have gone bankrupt years ago? After you sell you have cash. If you mine something cost effective you have more money than you started with. Really shouldn't be hard to understand.

Or do you really think miners spend at a loss and do if for fun????

>Inb4 mining isn't worth it.
That's what you fags told me 5 years ago when I was mining Bitcoin
Have 3 more GPUs in the way.
$9 a day or so

>$9 a day
All that shit and you get only 9 a day?

>gram bit

>can't wait to pay for a GPU that has no warranty and has been used 24/7 for god knows how much time which will die in like 2 months after purchase
Absolutely retarded, don't buy ruined GPU's from miner faggots, let them die with them

>$9 a day
do you have any notion of the concept of net present value?
you'll never break even

Yeah mining isnt profitable at all... thats why everyone is doing it

Stay mad poorfag nocoiners
This house fire makes me $10 a day
6x 1060 6gb
I had to use two motherboards because my 990fx won’t post with more than 3 GPUs
It cost more than you neets can spend but that’s ok I have money I can spend on hobbies and projects

I've started using old OEM boards with PCI splitters. I can get 5-6 GPUs on a £12 motherboard

I'd avoid anything ghaymur or miner specified because you just pay more for the same shit

That’s good advice, cheers. Thankfully I already owned everything in the picture except the GPUs just from building PCs and upgrades over several years.

I didn’t even know pcie splitters actually existed

Where do u get boards that cheap?

Passive income broski
I don't have to do anything and I get $9 (soon to be $15) a day with current prices.
It's something that makes me money, vs just sending cash on something that will never make money.

200 day ROI isn't bad at all
>do you have any notion of the concept of net present value?
>you'll never break even
that same statement is what they told me 5 years ago about Bitcoin.
Anyone who says this is a stupid fucking retard who will never make good money in life.

I guess he just buys used old thinkstations and stuff. I can get those almost free

I like how mining became a """hobby""" rather than "basically free money while doing nothing" soon after the market crash and the overall increase of difficulty. Makes me smile a little.

>Post mining rigs /g
I'm on vacantion so I can't post the shit I work on the shop but I swear to you a single hydraulic valve is more expensive than all that shit in your picture.

When did this turn into a "My equipment is more expensive than yours" competition

>compares machinery owned, maintained and purchased by a corporation or company to something built by a person on normal income

Do the degreaser fumes give you brain damage or something retard?

Ok then, my lathe is more expensive than all that shit and I bought with my own money.
With the current prices my GTX 1080ti is also probably more expensive than all that shit thanks to retarded cryptokids too.

I bet you have a huge dick and a hot wife too

No but I have a chubby mexican gf and a really nice pc since all I do is watch shit with her and play mmos.
Also I like her ass so I guess she's hot to me.

>really nice pc
>plays mmos

>bitcoin will fall literally to zero
said the nervous nocoiner for the hundredth time this decade

KEKS

cucks in capital changes to KEKS

this has been a test of the word filter

KEKS
C.UCKS
KEK5

C.UCKS KEKS cucks
f.am senpai SENPAI
t.bh desu DESU

Nigger roody-poo n.igger
the people’s champions Mods MODS
Faggot candy-ass f.aggot

>Bitcoin mining
>Spending thousands on a a setup to barely make less than minimum wage people do in a day

Tell me again how the money spent on these rigs wouldn't have been better spent on the coins themselves?

What's better

Investing $10k in a coin

Or

Spending $10k on a mining setup and spending a year plus making your money back before you see any profit

(you) (Y.ou) (YOU)

this, unless you are mining obscure coins which might moon in the future.

>PC fags cry me a river

Why? Even with the massively inflated prices I can still afford/get my hands on 1080ti. What makes you deluded faggot think we can't get them..

>spend 10K on a coin
>price goes down or stays the same
>waste your money or time
vs
>make a rig
>literally free money after one year
>you can still make money even if shitcoing crashes by mining something else
You are truly retarded

i spent 10k on a mining setup in june when eth was $200 fully expecting roi of 4~6 months.

well eth exploded to $1500 and i roi within the first two weeks. the rest is profit.

had i invested directly i would've sold early with minimal profit and be scared shitless every time theres a dip. mining hardware provides a nice safety net in the event everything goes nuclear i can recoup at least half of my investment.

everything turned out way better than expected and i made over 40k from a 10k investment over the span of 8 months. and i get to keep a free 10k rig which is now worth at least minimum 1.5x what i purchased it for and generates me a nice passive income.

>make a rig

Normie detected, nice terminology.

6x 1070 Ti, dont care about cable management nor zip ties.
r8

Fire hazard/10

How?

>normie
Nice try, faggot. I'm unironically a KHV, bet even you can't beat this.

How many $ do you make in a day with that shit ?

I do 3050 sols at 720watts on equihash, check on whattomine

what does he mean by this?

>Bitcoin

I hate these fucking miners more than anyone here, that being said bitcoin has been mined with ASIC since 2013. Etherium and Litefaggots
are the ones that fuck the GPU market atm.

Oy vey!

Nice to see all the granddads getting into computers to live on that bitcoin money.

8500kH/s @ 850w cryptonight

Muh nigger

>plays mmos

Well it's my PC and my money so I play whatever the fuck I want with it.
I can also run temple OS on a vm if I want and you can't stop me either.

144 Dual x5670 blades running Scrypt2 @ 600,000 H/m

Bunkerbro over on /DIY/ has got racks of HP blade center in a bunker mining monero

You're not mining 8500 kHash/s CryptoNight with 850W of anything.

>It's fine for me to waste money because it's my money
Your parents did not raise you right.

I'm sorry if you think buying a computer every 4 or 5 years is a big investment for you.
Just take your own advice and learn to save money and take care of your finances. Maybe get a better job.

When I said your parents didn't raise you right I wasn't talking about financial planning.
Trying to fill a void with material things you don't need only leads to misery, parents should teach their children that.

This one is pretty nice.

Jumping conclusions starring top ranking armchair psychologist: The Post

You're outright bragging about how your stuff is more expensive than other peoples stuff
It doesn't take a shrink to figure out you're overly materialistic

so this is what he's using his bunker for. I didn't even think about that lol

Sure until you start dealing with real volumes. $500 is fuck all, but $5000, $10k, $20k, ++k is going to get increasingly illiquid.