At what age did you start enjoying noise?

At what age did you start enjoying noise?

i dunno, like 14 or something.

Fun fact, I picked up a clear jewel case with Merzbow written on it in marker, and it ended up being Oleta Adams

why the fuck does noise make me so horny

27, just last year. Im still at entry level. I don't even know if I actually enjoy it desu, more like it just fascinates me

13, my friend showed me Masonna in 2007.

like 17 or 18

I've always enjoyed noisy elements of pop music. Probably first heard actual noise when I was 15 and liked it about as much as I do now... so like a mild appreciation for a few albums

more like 16

which of you looks cute in a skirt

I only listened to post punk, new wave, and some shoegaze at 16. But that was like 5 years ago so I might be off

i got tinnitus so noise isn't really for me. But I like Nadja if they count just slightly? if so, i was like, 18

>post deleted
that qt needs to post again

mods arent so nice here

Never because I'm not some fucking contrarian edgelord who literally listens to RANDOM NOISES to try and appear cool

What the flying fuck is wrong with you?

post lastfm

mods are anti-fun posts
whatever janitor joined like 2 years ago it's that autist

>not appreciating noise

I listen to pulse demon on the bus sometimes
>implying this means I'm seeking hipster music cred

>stop liking what I don't like
What the flying fuck is wrong with you?

Genocide Organ - Mind Control was the first noise album I've ever listened to. It's raw recording, eerie presence and abrasiveness was something I've never experienced in any genre of music at the time. While there is also soothing and relaxing noise, this was the first album that really changed my mind about the genre, and to further explore it more.

What albums are similar to Collection 007 and 009? I love that slightly haunting outdoor organic feel they have

Around 14 or 15, got into it through drony stuff.

>almost everyone got into noise when they were still retarded teenagers
somehow this checks out

So did most profilic noise artists

14, I think. Possibly even 12 or 13.

Heard noise and psych-noise playing at a record store I would frequently go to and liked it from the start.

>random noises
wew lad