How multicultural is your city, Sup Forums?

How multicultural is your city, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHZN24t_BG8
instagram.com/p/zuP54LSSwY/?modal=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not at all really

t. Sale resident

98.17% White.

Feels good desu.

Data on ethnicity/race doesnt exist in most of Europe so one can only guess.

Id say Stockholm is ~ 55 % Swedish, 65 % european, 7 % black, 4 % asian, 1 % gypsie, 20 % arab/kurd/turk/afghan/assyrian/persian and 3 % various/random

Pic. Swedish suburb villa area visited by shitskins during summer

>City in Rio Grande do Sul
>some Brazilians who come for university
>a shitload of Argentines and Uruguayans

Fucking Brazilians ruining what once was a calm city.

My city is pretty white.

However, the surrounding cities are almost all """"""""minorities"""""""" (they make up the vast majority of the population)

I was the only white male on the train today :/

Get ready to become just like us, friendo.
Most big american cities are 40-50% white nowdays.

Oh trust me I can feel it. It even spills into my city on the weekends, all the niggers spics and Arabs come to the bars and shit up the place. It's not good.

Honestly, do you have a back up plan or something? Some place you can go when shit hits the fan?
Personally, I loved 60-90s America, it's kinda sad to see what it's turning into.

We have some English teachers, American soldiers, Pakistani and Filippino workers

> 98.17% ''''''''''White''''''''''

A few years ago it was very multicultural, but after the mass destruction of the sand nigger nests in the name of the "modernization" of the city it has become significantly less.

I hope we can learn from France

There are gigantic Eid festival billboards and signs all over western Sydney.

Yeah that's just how it is in jersey. I grew up in central jersey with a ton of whites, was nice. After I graduate I'll move probably to morristown and work in Jew York shitty. Morristown is pretty decent. Or I'll just move out of here entirely, who knows.

tbhq they were commie blocks built in 60s and they were near collapsing even if we didn't do anything they would have collapsed and perhaps killed a few hundreds of them in the process.

70% chinese, 10% paki, 18% white, 2% flip

white womyn getting blacked on the street everywhere I look

WHY CAN'T IT BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

There is one sandnigger and one white african in my town, I think they're the only foreigners

89.4% of Turku's population speak Finnish as their native language, while 5.2% speak Swedish. The next most widely spoken languages are Russian (1.3%), Arabic (0.6%), Albanian (0.5%). 95.8% of the population are Finnish citizens, and the most sizeable minorities are from Russia, Estonia, Iraq, Iran, Albania, Sweden, Somalia, China, and Denmark. Like all other Finnish cities, Turku does not collect information about the ethnic and religious makeup of its population.

There are Christian, Muslim and Jewish communities in Turku.

7 Vietnamese families/10 000 people

MAXIMUM MULTICULTI

97.1% Finnish, 0.3% Swedish, 2.6% other

It's about 91-97% Finnish.
The few foreigners here are some Russians, some other slavs and few mid-eastern refugees.
The rest are restaurant owners.

I have literally never seen a non-white here

You wouldn't say that to his face. youtube.com/watch?v=vHZN24t_BG8

Most Kurds are bro-tier instagram.com/p/zuP54LSSwY/?modal=true

100% spics

Not very multicultural, it's also the leftist city in the entire country :^)