I believe I can fall in love with anyone that shares my appreciation for this album

I believe I can fall in love with anyone that shares my appreciation for this album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMuNolJOUpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can't fall in love with me

I believe I can fall in love with you, even though I don't care for this album.

Listening to this album always gives me the feeling of falling in love.

This album is amazing. It has everything.

I SAY YOOOUUUU SAY
INTENTIONS INTEEEENTIOOONS

Why not?

Agreed, although in a more ambiguous sense. VDC is like listening to an album the first time and thoroughly enjoying it without knowing why, or reading a book and being fiercely struck by a particular passage for no discernible reason. And what beings as an unidentifiable infatuation matures through analysis, conflict, and consequential understanding.

I love it so much.

With the vocals, I simultaneous celebrate their ambiguity and wish I knew more.

I will never fall in love again.

Unty you'll never have a gf because your personality is shit

It's my favorite album of all time.

R E M I N D E R

Is that your favorite song from You Will Never Know Why?

You don't know my personality.

I'm not sure that it's my favorite, but it's definitely among my favorites.

Why do you like it so much? I've substantiated my appreciation already. I'd like to know why others feel this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMuNolJOUpo

>Why not?
Because you are a trip-cunt.

really not a good cover but those bewbz tho

I don't believe you're the person that even posted , the person to whom I presented the inquiry.

An abhorrent character ought not inhibit me from falling in love with someone. That doesn't make sense. This post suggests that there's something externally preventing me from falling in love with that person.

Don't respond to inquiries that weren't presented to you.

1 The textures in this album are so unique that i haven't seen any album come close in terms of sound design (altough i do feel like some drone, noice, shoegaze and IDM artists often come with their own unique textures, but none are as good)
2 the songwriting is one of The best i've ever seen in my whole life. The way the make the songs are sweet and lovely, but at the same time they are quite daring and rebellious, in the sense that when you start to believe you already know the direction ot takes a U-Turn and does something Really unexpected. But even then none of The songs feel unfocused, and when you look back at the song and see how the whole thing is constructed, you're just baffled. (Examples being the first electronic breakdown in Fruitcakes and Cookies and the fake ending in Pro : Lov : ad)
3 Tracklisting is pure genius
4 I have a deep emotional link with this album, and it's been with me for a long time
And there are many other reasons but these ones are the main ones

i want to milk her

>Why not?
i'm not emotionally capable of loving anyone right now

Don't sleep on this one, familia. It's almost as good.

I love that album, user

>textures
Agreed.

My interest in glitch is wholly owed to VDC and how mesmerized by it I was. Strictly referring to textures, the closest I've found elsewhere is in a few of Peter Rehberg's projects (primarily Fremdkoeper), and Shallow Water Blackout, by Tuk, so I suggest checking those out if you haven't heard them.

This album is some good shit right there.

Damn unty, I thought you left in some rant-to-end-all-rants school-shooter rage, never to come back, like you expressed directly in your last post:

"A society's foundations will always out-number and out-weigh its participatory constituents, and though I've given warnings, and tried making you privy to the consequences of this perpetual mistreatment, you clearly have not heeded.

And so began your reckoning.

We are society's stepping-stones, its ill-kept foundations and now we're about to collapse and the few will perish under the collective weight of the many.

You will know despair. We will teach you.

This is my last fucking reply to this fucking stream of threads."

Of course, if you did carry out the reckoning you threatened, please tell us where you hid the bodies, I could be wrong lol...

Oh, nothing? Well then, it seems like you forgot the retribution-no-mercy part and stuck to getting on your knees and begging for some sweet-sounding cum in your ears from your fellow anons like you always do... what a wishy-washy, needy cunt. You're a bombastic 4/10 tween slut, doing whatever it takes to get some rare action.

Come on then. Fellate me unty,
fellate us all. Do it. Retort.

#Pray4Unty

I'm familiar with it. You Will Never Know Why was actually my first Sweet Trip album. At the time, I didn't think it was possible that I'd enjoy VDC more.

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve with this post, but I'm not mad at all.

the only song on here i really like is dsco. how do i get more into it

>how do i get more into it
An you expecting a dense set of instructions or preemptive rituals for maximizing potential enjoyment or something?

Just fucking listen to it, and if you enjoy it, you enjoy it. Myself and several others have already made apparent what we enjoy about the album. Perhaps you can read through the thread and pay particular attention to the elements that we reference.

hey unty where does your name come from

He forgot to add the "c" to the beginning of his name.

You are lying. How can you only like Dsco and not Chocolate Matter? You filthy liar

In 2015, my most recent and final attempt at reinventing myself, I told people to call me ty. I'd hoped that a different, more concise name would rouse forth a different me, a different personality that I'd like and to which others would gravitate and I'd have the acceptance that I've always desired.

Through several trials I ultimately retired such aspirations, sometime around the end of that year.

unty is both a parody of my stupidity, my hope for change and belief that it was possible and could be roused through changing my name, as well as a formal resignation that I'll always be this way, an unpleasant entity with which others want no part, and that I'd be better off adopting a rigid stoicism towards that fact than trying to change it.

oh shit robby commented on that vid

INTO THE LIGHTHOUSE
(INTO THE LIGHTHOUSE)
INTO THE LIGHTHOUSE
(INTO THE LIGHTHOUSE)
INTO THE LIGHTHOUSE
(INTO THE LIGHTHOUSE)

damn

by listening to the rest of the album.

So that's what the lyric to Sept is. I'd always wondered.

o wow thanks for responding. You usually have pretty good contributions to threads when your not busy arguing so thanks for that.

You could have said you got your name from being autistic instead all that mess you wrote.

*tip*

Not to imply that I care what some lesser person such as yourself thinks of me, but you really ought to consider being nicer to me.

My request has been satiated, which means beyond this point whatever I share, I share of my own volition and only my volition.

Lest you're content to see my high-quality, often times obscure and rather unique shares dissipate into a vacuous nothing that in several senses resembles your life, I'd start treating me much better.

Just offering some perspective.

i relate to this
i feel confined by my own personality but with time i come to accept more of it
also posted earlier in the thread about not being able to love anyone
i can't really explain it but i stopped feeling attraction to anyone. i was in love once but i can't even be friends with her anymore.
maybe one day i'll find the right person

If I was content with posting null-contributions, perhaps I would have, but my condition is well documented on this board so that simply saying "I did it because I'm autistic" would serve absolutely no purpose.

will you ever make a chart?

I actually recently listened to pic related by Jim O'Rourke and it sounds very similar to this album at parts.

Fucking typical.

I invite you to prove me wrong, and this is your minimal effort reply.

While we're giving advice, here's some for you: Do not ever question my convictions, intelligence or integrity without appropriate cause or evidence because I will motherfucking collapse on you with the wrath of the discontent and maliciously wronged masses.

I am the vessel who through sheer desperation and will am imbued with their powers, their anger and animosity, and can reduce your existence to rubble and would do so without a second motherfucking thought.

Pull this shit again and you will be due a very, very unpleasant existence. Do not motherfucking test me. My existence is one of fragile volatility and unless you're determined to realize the full extent of my malice you'd be wise tread softly.

If I do, it will scarcely matter because I've already decided that for each of the chart's constituent releases that I determine to be too obscure for the typical, pedestrian Sup Forums lurker, I'm going to censor it, censor said release. I'll open the release in paint, use the resize tool to shrink it down to 5x5 pixels or something of that sort, and then explode the image, resizing it to whatever I determine will be standard size on the chart, perhaps 500x500. By the end of it, even the people that recognize these albums will have difficulty recognizing them.

Ah, yes. I've had this downloaded for a while and have been meaning to listen to it. Thank you for reminding me.

It's "Into the lotus" and
you're a fucking idiot

So user what's your favorite part of VDC?

By the way, here's a message to those normie friends you're so ever-eager to share my discourse with:

I'm coming for them. I'm coming for everyone.

Their time is up.

I'm an idiot based on my inability to decipher lyrics that are obscured by both dense walls of reverb and textures?

Ha! Haha! That accusation alone makes you the more prominent idiot of the two of us. If you're going to be unpleasant, at least be logical.

Otherwise we're going to have a problem.

I appreciate that you're trying to stop the thread from deviating but here's just here to shitpost.

*he's just here to shitpost

For years we've been society's stepping stones, your ill-kept foundations, but now we're about to collapse crush you under our weight.

And good fucking riddance.

OP I've thought the same thing in my ~stargazings~ and must insist that I love you too.

~=~LOVE ME BACK~=~

>I'm an idiot

yea u are

Just posting to thank everyone that shared legitimate contributions to the thread. It was quite pleasant, as Sweet Trip tailored threads typically are.

Have a good night, everyone.

Are you fucking retarded? (That's a rhetorical question. You are absolutely fucking retarded and in a moment I'll explain why).

These absolutely ARE extortion-threads.
>people are told to share something for every link they download
>people are told to share something before they can even MAKE a request: Anything less and your request is ignored
That is fucking extortion, you little shit. All I'm doing is inverting the perspective, returning it to its proper position.

You're telling me that if I don't consent to your "etiquette" and contribute a link, I can't participate.

There's no reason for me to have to upload something before I've received what I want, and I won't fucking do it.

I'm not like these spineless anons, mindlessly acquiescing to your bullshit and excessive "etiquette."

I do what I want, when I want.

Get in my lane, and I run you the fuck over.

you got the song wrong you fucking dummy