HERE IS YOUR GAMING KEYBOARD BRO

HERE IS YOUR GAMING KEYBOARD BRO

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/TOMOKO-Water-Resistant-Mechanical-Keyboard-Non-Conflicting/dp/B01DBJTZU2
youtube.com/watch?v=-yfMoIVTilo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not even being allowed to label your keys
Have SJWs gone too far?

literally one of the biggest wastes of money in the keyboard market, all that wasted space on that shitty logo just so you can look SO COOL

only retards would purchase the HHKB. if you want topre there are better options that aren't shitty memes

whats supposed to be the problem? most games dont even require modifiers, and if you need one you can just used shift. or are you implying that you need the f-line in games? not even in the most convoluted mmos were those ever used for active abilities.

>no super keys
dropped.

>you need the f-line in games
yes
>not even in the most convoluted mmos
i dont play the same nigger games as you fucking scrub

what game do you NEED the f-line for?

it has them, cant you see they're right there :^)

It actually doesn't, you need to hold the FN key for super. HHKB is stupid for this reason alone.
But then it goes on to be more stupid by requiring actual software drivers for certain functionality...

there are many mmos where you have to bind 10+ skills

some even come with default f bindings

I just googled it and your wrong. It does have a super key, at least on the pro 2 model

Nope.
It has Alt and Control.
It doesn't have Super.

You can remap L or R control to super using dip switches, but it doesn't have a dedicated key (and then you miss one of the control keys)

Better keyboard for 1/10th the price.
amazon.com/TOMOKO-Water-Resistant-Mechanical-Keyboard-Non-Conflicting/dp/B01DBJTZU2

then it does have a super key. You just posted two contradictory statements. Either it has a super key (which it does) or doesn't. As you said the dip switches let you have a normal super key

>where you have to bind 10+ skills
congrats. you can bind 30+ skills without touching the f-line. are you fucking retarded or something? any non retarded person movies the movement keys to esdf to have easier access to more buttons. then you can shift+numbesr and shift+letter for like 45 or so binds.

Except it doesn't have a dedicated super key, it has the ability to lose other keys to regain the key they didn't include.
Meanwhile, every other mini keyboard has a super key and arrow keys.
Most of them have F1 through F12 too...

HHKB is for people with more money than sense.

There is a reason they heavily advertise it toward mactoddlers user...

It doesn't lose other keys tho since the functionality is still there. You can still use it like a normal keyboard

>congrats. you can bind 30+ skills without touching the f-line.
congrats
>are you fucking retarded or something?
you are
>movies
like black panther?
>movement keys to esdf
so edgy bro
>have easier access to more buttons.
bc now you got to compensate for the actual lost physical keys right?
>then you can shift+numbesr and shift+letter for like 45 or so binds.
damn i have never seen or thought about that before
money well spent

you mean freetards. After all linux magazine gave it an almost perfect score 20 years ago

If you can't win a Starcraft tournament with a $10 oem keyboard, you don't know SHIT about gaming keyboards.
youtube.com/watch?v=-yfMoIVTilo

you dont need to compensate for anything you mentally deranged nigger. you used esdf for movement to have easier access to ability keys that are more comfortable to use. qwa simply are way better than the shitty f-line. it deosnt even matter what sort of keyboard you use, its something any halfway competent mmo player does (unless its click to move). but you wouldnt know about that.

>it doesn't have a dedicated keys
and why is that a bad thing especially since you don't lose any of the bottom row keys, you still have one of each maintaining full functionality

20 years ago there weren't better keyboards for 1/10th the price.
Hell 20 years ago Cherry was almost bust.

If you buy a HHKB today, you're literally as bad a mactoddler.
There are better options now, they're better AND cheaper.
If you really must have Topre, there are STILL better options that are also cheaper like Leopold FC660C (or if you're happy with fullsize arrow keys and home/end block - Topre 87U - the REAL DEAL)

>implying your niche bullshit is remotely the standard
go be a faggot elsewhere

The fewer keys you have, the better you are at programming.

HHKBs are the second cheapest topre keyboards you can buy, they are also the only case mount topre switches still made today. Also they come with PBT keycaps unlike the cheapo typeheaves that have ABS

Leopold FC660 is $20 cheaper, has PBT and is case mount.
Checkm8

but it looks worse. i should know i own one. the del/insert keys spacing is utter aids. fucks over the aesthetics so much.

wrong
HHHB is 140 while the fc660C is 155
also the 660c is plate mount

>case mount
okay that's definitely a lie

I mean its a lovely keyboard, and I do enjoy gaming on it.

thanks OP.

Uh it's called the Windows key dude

Yeah I'm not big on the hhkb. They had to be the shit back in the day but now that we have great 60% keyboards rebindable in hardware they aren't that interesting, and the layout leaves a lot to be desired for those used to standard layouts. The backspace, ~ and arrow keys just straight fucking killed me when i tried out my mates.

>buying circumcised keyboards
ishygddt

Literally the soyboy milk keyboard.

>Leopold FC660C
my fellow cracker

these topre switches have not let me down in 5 years of usage

sometimes I wish I had a full size keyboard for the F-keys and stuff like that, hell, even a numberpad sounds like a good idea some days. but if this keyboard broke I'd probably buy the exact same one again

Light to medium kek. Very nice.

HHKB is worth it if you get the JP version that has arrow keys and a proper super key. Then you have to learn the JIS keyboard, but it's p. comfy when you do.

t. autist

This.

>order hhkb type s for 300
>type a couple words on it
>weird ass way to delete, no backspace
>"that's it? "
>Sends back the next day
Didn't feel that good desu. Rather my use k750

Where's the numberpad? Where's the arrow keys? Is this one of those discount chinkshit products you guys talk about all the time?

>numberpad
r u a data entry clerk? lol

>arrow keys
valid complaint, you can use vim keybinds for stuff but I personally went for a keyboard that had arrow keys.

>small shift key
>no function keys
>no arrow keys
Dropped, this keyboard is gonna have issues playing a lot of games unless you rebind shit.

I like my Corsair K65 LUX more.

>>BAIT THREAD
>>ALL ANONS TRIGGERED

>assuming your keys’ character
ISHYGDDT

>not even being allowed to label your keys

holy shit... that's fucking hilarious, i'm going to steal that lol.

really? it's obviously not the best ever but compared to a k750 i'm hard pressed to believe you would prefer it.

are you retarded? did you not read the manual and configure the dip switch?