I unironically love America. I don't care what you say. The America-hate on here is expected but overdone...

I unironically love America. I don't care what you say. The America-hate on here is expected but overdone. They're unarguably the greatest nation of all time and I would gladly fight alongside them whenever they asked

USA USA USA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes#War_on_Terror
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf? I HATE Clock-building Muslims now!

>innocent Muslims

This pic triggers me. Some numbers pulled out of his muslim ass that are 95% muslims killing each other and the other 5% the tyranical masters americans killed before realising that you can't liberate the zoo.

>2 millions

kek. muslims are as good in maths like jews

>2. Mio

Oh weh, oh Gewalt, it were 6. Mio! Islamophobia is on the rise again.

In death numbers are meaningless, don't let it become a competition for glory

greatest ally ; ;

1 death is a tragedy

1 million deaths is a statistic

never forget the 200billions muslims who died by the hand of geroge w bush himself

>only 2 million
Compare this to the 600 gorillion Jewish babies that were purged by the Muslims in the second Shoah

That fucking kid makes me want to ree

kys

t. Ahmed

t. Muhammad

Most of the people killed on 9/11 were NOT AMERICAN CITIZENS

RIP all of those clock building geniuses killed by other clock building geniuses

>62% of Americans own an outdoor grill

How can we even compete with that?

Start a nationwide campaign to get bongs to buy more qt grills

>They're rich so they're good
Nah

If we had killed more IS wouldn't be a thing. Really makes you think.

>Don't kill enough muslims
>terrorism happens
>Kill ALL muslims everywhere
>Terrorism never happens again

hmm why isn't this occurring right now?

I'd give it a decade m8, waiting for all the dinosaurs to drop dead so my generation can rise. Then, grills for everyone, rain or shine.

2million muslims? none of them was christian or atheist?

Cause politics aren't memes
IS was funded by your allies (Saud) to secure the Sunni position in Iraq and Syria
Really makes you think

>Look guys, i am just saying that germany would be a great country if we conquared non-german lands and killed everyone who isnt german!

tick

I agree.

I disagree.

>americans put bread in the fridge
>americans put eggs in the fridge
>americans put condiments in the fridge

how can anyone like that place

KSA did nothing wrong

>IS was funded by your allies
IS is just Al Qaeda in the Levant post Al Qaeda kicking them out. They're led by Saddam's Baathist. They were the ones we were fighting in Iraq and had imprisoned in some cases. Hence if we killed more we wouldn't have IS Gulf State funding or not.

>60000 murders in brazil every year
>kill all brazilians
>no murders next year

At least he said RIP both

It's just banter

Anglos tried this in Northern Ireland with Catholics

Didn't went well, to say the least

they didn't try hard enough, or nuclearly enough

that's true

omg that filthy fucking shit muslim lmao.

Reminder than in both cases, the killings were done by muslims.

>most of those deaths were suicide bombers and insurgents

#MuslimLivesMatter

Edgy

ISIS only existed because we pulled out of Iraq too quickly, and let a Shia majority government piss the Sunnis off enough to chimp out harder than before

Factually wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes#War_on_Terror

ISIS only exists because you and the jews armed them to topple Assad.

>drone strikes and waterboarding resulted in 20 billion muslim deaths

>RIP Americans

Finally? Finally a good mus

>OOGA BOOGA AND ALL DA INNOCENT MUSLIMS ALLAH ACKBAR

That's why I fucking hate them.

They just can't say "sorry for what our brothers did", no, they're always like "NAH, I'M NOT CONCERNED, I WON'T APOLOGIZE, BTW, IT'S YOUR FAULT, YOU PIGS !!!"

Fucking muslims

Is that the clock boy? I didn't realise his name was literally Ahmed Mohammed. I thought would be a joke Muslim name combo.

>bombing marriages and funerals made the arabs love the americans and fully support the local officials who cooperate with the US government

>literally named Ahmed Mohamed

how do they distinguish each other from each other, if you shout "Hey Ahmed!" or "Hey Mohamed!" at a mudslime crowd you will be literally addressing 80% of them

>point the finger at america

such is life when you are a subhuman goat fucker

I didn't say some collateral damage hasn't occurred

I'm saying it is nowhere in the neighborhood of 2 million and probably isn't even more than 10,000

you Muslim fucks do enough of the killing between yourselves

OY THE 2 MILLION MAY THEY BE FOREVEH REMEMBOID

It's probably not actually meant that way, but it comes off as if the dead americans who died at 9/11 somewhat deserved it.

Thank you Jewish master.

Family names and surnames (they chose the later)
For example, a Muslim who decided his son will be named Riaf can be addressed as Mohammed Ab Riad (I think, I read that in a comic)

>distributes weapons and routinely overthrow governments
>this result in Taliban arising and killing people left and right
>we dindu nuffin

The issue is complex but it still stands to reason during Bush Jr. after 9-11 we had almost 0 or literally 0 domestic attacks. Under Obama I think we've had at least +10. Obviously nothing with the kill count of 9-11 but it seems after 9-11 that Bush Jr.'s administration was doing something right.

They can't really just dismiss it as "ISIS is doing a new strategy" since Al-qaeda was using early social media and Anwar al-Awlaki was doing it during those 2004-2008 years enough to be called the "Bin laden of the internet".

The one exception is that Al-qaeda favored big explosive events and ISIS likes using lone wolfs like hassan in the states.

Remember the 600 billions, kuffar

IS hates the Saudis

I like the country, not the people or their ridiculous laws but it's an upgrade from where I lived before.

kek

We were a great country
but then the obongo came and everything changed

The iraq war was 99% muzzies killing other muzzies because muh medieval sectarian conflict

Thanks for your support Ausbro, though you don't need to go off the deep end there man. Every country is best at something.... We're just best at eating..... Or is it cooking? Can it even be called cooking? Well BBQ is a thing I guess....

Nope it was the big bad whiteys beaten in the little guy as usual

where did you lived before?

>>distributes weapons and routinely overthrow governments
>>this result in Taliban arising and killing people left and right

daily reminder that the USSR overthrew the secular Afghan monarchy to install a communist regime. The people revolt cuz communism obviously sucks, they form the mujahadeen, they win and a splinter group forms the taliban, which fights against other former mujahideen, but wins thanks to pakistani aid

americans are usually great people desu

> checks flag
> ausfag
Makes sense, nanny state cuck.

Are you serious right now? You can't be serious. This is just a feint to lure us into a false sense of the world not hating is. ARE WE A FUCKING JOKE TO YOU?!

Sorry, we've been hurt before.

woah ahmed is the hot shit

all because of a fucking clock

this guy should make his own music or star some tv show he'd earn millions. surprised some jew hasnt approached him with the offer

why his name is so stereotypical

are you trying to be sarcastic? because he was

amerisharts are terrible people, two faced hipocritical and in denial of reality lol

>2977 Americans
Fucking triggered.

How does one build a clock with faith and clock parts?