nice

HI FUCK TYALLL GFIBITHCHES

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

GAS THESE KIKES

GASMONTIE

Sup Forums IS HRE MOTHERFUCKEEEEEERS

HAHA LOL

le 9geg armi is has armived

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

My friend got permabanned for saying Ringo was the best beatle

SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN

hands free fapping

This isn't reddit
You can't be banned for merely having a different opinion

>My friend
I don't buy it.

I disagree, but your welcome to have youre own opinions. I won't judge :)

IT'S ME. THE PERMABANNED SHITPOSTER BAN EVADING ON MOBILE.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY FUCK THE NIGGER MODS. YOU FAGGOTA CAN DIE IN NIGGER RAPE AND SHIT. NIGGERS WILL LITERALLY BE SHITTING ON AND RAPING ALL BETA KEK SJW MODS. I CANT STOP POSTING ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER SHIT. TRY TO BAN AGAIN KEKED MODS. I WILL BE BACK WITH A NEW IP. KEEP CRYING ABOUT IMAGE.JPG BUT I NEVER BE ABLE TO BE BANNED. I HATE NIGGERS AND JEWS AND I AM HERE TO STAY NO MATTER WHAT THE COMPLETELY KEKED SJW MU NIGGER FAGGOT MODS HAVE TO SAY. BAN ME FOR "RACISM"? GET THE FUCK OUT NIGGER KIKES THIS IS Sup Forums I LOOK AT GORE PICS EVERYDAY

hello yes do yu lik spen i lik spen.
do yu no were spen is?

Liked

how old are you guys

Oh my god is he...pointing at me?

not just you...
i..i think hes pointing at, ...at all of us

bjork is ugly

This is simple, you just have to say you are underaged

what is this
xD

grimes is actually pretty great t b h

protip: turn off your wifi on mobile BEFORE entering captcha, otherwise you'll get detected for ban evasion and your wifi will be banned permanently

RINGO STAR REQUIEM

I've been ban evading using mobile data for years now

this, only downside to using data is you occasionally get affected by some other guy's CP ban from 2013 and it takes a while to get rid of it

I actually agree with all this.

anyone unironiclly listen to harsh noise?
what are some good songs

The opinions of death grips, radiohead and kanye west fans are objectively better than everyone elses

Who will be the first to post cp

Embryo

This might be the worst thread i've ever seen.

I literally don't see what is wrong with this copypasta. That is because it is completely correct.

ban me faggits im 12

+1 :)