The girl in pic related has had her asylum request denied and is being deported back to Afghanistan

The girl in pic related has had her asylum request denied and is being deported back to Afghanistan.

She has said that she will be killed if she returns because she ran away from an arranged marriage. Her family is very religious.

Should Finland deport her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OShTUfGCnVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i hate finland now

Yes, to my house.

Just send her to me, I will protect her.

She will never be your gf

My penis will give her asylum =DDDDDD

Deport her to my basement

Yes, what a slut, we don't need more of those

Good i don't care

The desire to show slutty pictures of herself to the world is not a reason for political asylum

Deported roastie so she gets stoned to death, i wanna watch it live.

fucking niggers, how do we get rid of them?

>be eu
>let rapists killers terrorists in
>throw qts back

SWEEDEN YES

She can hide in my bedroom

>Canada
>prioritizes women and children refugees

>European Union
>prioritizes young, virile men from the sandlands
>deports women

They should deport her to my bed if you know what I mean

Yes, deport her. never ever trust a muslim.

If I impregnate her will she still be deported?

>not taking female-only refugees

are all whites this dumb ?

She can come in France :)

>tfw weedman isn't your leader
all we got is Cuckel and Americans get shit who ever wins

>taking genetic waste
No thanks. All refugees should be dumped into the ocean.

>"""""whites"""""

Was she not durka enough?

You can't be deported or extorted if there's reasonable belief for your life to be in danger in your home country.

who cares
dirty gypsy

>not austrian flag

Missed opportunity

This is how it all starts you fucking idiots.

We don't need any attention whores. There are enough already.

Deport all back

Technically true but in reality they do it all the time.

The British Government has deported people to Libya even though the Foreign Office won't allow Brits to travel to Libya. So on the one hand the government acknowledges that Libya is too dangerous to go to but on the other hand it sends people there claiming it's safe.

People get sent back all the time. This girl will be killed by the Taliban. Poor thing.

All shitskins need to go. Sending them to the oven would be the best option, but deportation will do for now.

Finland is deporting 70% of Iraqis.

Many have been killed after returning. The ones here are freaking out and some decided to rather kill themselves or do crime and go to jail than be deported back.

Pic related: someone deported who was almost killed while his friend who was also deported was shot 60 times by ISIS when trying to visit his dying mother

In the Netherlands Somalian refugees came in the news becayse they go on vacation to... Somalia

>Somalia
Libertarian free market paradise.

same in Finland

Good.

She's already showing signs of corruption from the Western world.

>Gives asylum to extremists and criminals
>Denies asylum to people in danger for refusing an extremist culture
I guess they didn't want to offend the Muslims. Europe 2016 everyone.

:(

Yes

This. And sometimes that'S not enough.

There was a story here in Canada of a guy who had his asylum request rejected despite the fact that many family members had been killed by cartels.

And?
These people are not the responsiblity of anybody in the EU.

Why is Europe prioritizing men over women and chikdren anyways? All the good men are either fathers protecting their family, dead, or back home trying to fight to save their countries. Europe is just letting cowards in. I would never flee my country unless I had children I needed to protect.

I literally do not give a shit about Muslims, male or female and don't care if she lives or dies.

It's the responsibility of being a human being. Stop being an asshole.

Don't cut yourself on that edge

This

>le edgy xDDDD

I agree with him and share same opinion, if being honest is being edgy then be it

Yes she's ugly.

The reason the Native Americans lost all their land is that they didn't have such an attitude

Not the same person you replied to btw

This, waasay to light skinned.

They were Eritrean, idiot.

Neighboring countries should take in refugees. Not to mention in places like Iraq not the entire place is dangerous. Hell the south side if Chicago is a violent hellhole because of its residents, should the EU take in them as well?

It's not referring to a general danger, but to a specific danger to that person's life, such as a death sentence or predetermined honor killing.

Moj crnjo.

What color butthole do blacks have?

Send her back. Only adult males can be refugees.
Especially the ones from countries that are not Syria, and not in any kind of civil conflict, such as Sub-Saharan African countries.

Why is that edgy?
You've seen what Muslims do. Literally everywhere they go turns to shit. They're violent, perverted, and have a stone age mentality because of a stupid book.

Why should we care about these people or want them in our countries? They offer nothing to the world, are a drain on society and it's a matter of when, not if they do something bad.

Fuck them, male or female. Send them back to their desert containment zones and let them kill each other while leaving us alone. And if you love them so much you can go with them.

I still do not understand this whole thing about black guys in the US preferring 'lighter' black women.

Ace of spades or broke.

Btw, she's not Muslim. She joined the Lutheran church after arriving.

How is that a plus? She could have left the abrahamic mindfuck all together. Lutheran church? What a retard.... :D:D:D:D:

Who cares?

Church people helped them at the asylum center

>muh Odin

Yeah, with your tax money lmao

I imagine you the lack the self-awareness to realise your entire post could have been written from the point of view of Muslims about Americans given what you've done to them in their countries.

Of course moral relativism is the calling card of all subhumans so I imagine it's no problem.

Hey, odin is a pretty kewl guy.

Why doesn't she just kill herself?

weak butt game tho
justice should be like, squats or gtfo 2bh

Same thing occurs here. The reason behind it as far as I've been able to ascertain is a deep rooted desire for lightest meat one can get. If you read The Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant you'll see something similar mentioned. Maybe it has to do with an instinctual drive for genetic diversity, because around here whenever you see white guy/black chick, she's always extra dark.

mfw she show more love for your culture than yourself

sorry but being a surrendering christian cuck is french culture

Why are Europoors so damn stupid? I mean people make fun of Canada, but at least they aren't deporting women while taking in 26 year old male "children" who have no desire to integrate, she looks like she jumped right into the whore lifestyle

Women like these are charge of these decision because no one else cares about immigrant,
No wonder they chose ahmed "17yo" over some young girl, who actually needs asylum

I'm not a member of the church, I'm Jewish.

>jew making cuck threads
Why is Sup Forums always right?

Makes perfect sense, really.
Can't do anything about that baseline programming.

free market only works with civilized people

Kek

The only guy who spoke against muslims in your country was actually french
Now you can worship the BIG FRENCH COCK filthy surrendering fingolian

youtube.com/watch?v=OShTUfGCnVQ

lmao shes looking for a white knight to save her ass thts all

Why is he speaking here tho? :^)

French christian*

I'd be her white knight if she's willing to spend rest of her life being my slave (not sex slave, I am gay)

But he is a cuck who fled the incoming race war in France, but even our cucks are more based than you(scandis) which is pretty funny imo

Yeah, our anti immigration guys are actually MEP
so they're actually doing something. Meanwhile france is going full junker.

Yeah, I know. They could say the same thing about us, which is why they typically don't let Americans in their countries. Why they don't like Americans.

The difference is, they're not importing us by the millions, but we're importing them.

throw rocks at the whore inshallah

Thanks for importing worst of Finland.

And then you get disasters like this after surgery and skin lightening.

Refugee?

why not go for white chicks at that point

I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread

Hey teeƤ

That woman is a lousy bitch anyway. When called a gold digger a few years back her response was:
>"I'm not a gold digger. Gold is cheap, she should have said platinum or diamond digger"

But to answer your question: the majority of big names in sports and whatnot do exactly that. However, they always fail to realise the white chick in question is a bloodsucker every time and when the divorce comes a few years or even months later they get fucked over. How tragic.