Albums so above their time and you had to check when they came out

Albums so above their time and you had to check when they came out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQpciJ6Aqcw
youtube.com/watch?v=ychaQBwCVms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that you had to check*

That's a good one

The Cardiacs did it on 1989, therefore, I it's not ahead of it's time.

It legit sounds nothing like cardiacs what the fuck are you doing

you're right they perfected what mindless self indulgence was trying to do years before

man you're really phoning it in these days

ikr

Samuel Hobo - Freedom Day / Synthetic Man
Released in 1972, yet predicted genres like Synth Punk, Minimal Wave, and Electro-Pop by many years. Truly ahead of it's time. And it's very fun too!

When I first heard the first song from that album I immediately thought of them. Both the "crystalline" production and some sung moments are similar to Cardiacs from the 1989 and beyond.

Golden I is a great track

?

deceit from this heat

Cosmogramma by Flying Lotus

Wow

The genre it's from is very 70s, but I guess I could see it being made around the 80s

Wouldn't their debut feel better?

the only thing that mike patton did that sounds even remotely like cardiacs is the first bungle album and its terrible because of that

just because faith no more sometimes has swirling circus sounding keyboards doesn't mean it's from fucking cardiacs they even had that before mike patton discovered cardiacs

>cardiacs fan enjoys msi
Makes sense

Cosmogramma is very 2010 sounding in my opinion. I couldn't see it being made anywhere else apart form 2010

I didn't think of that album being Cardiacs like for having a circus-like song. Just because a lot of moments reminded me of them.
If you can't hear them, that's fine, but I definitely do.
Keep in mind Patton has been a long time Cardiacs fan, so it makes a lot of sense for that album to be Cardiacs influenced.
I even had a similar discussion about the same album some months ago and the other poster agreed it sounded like Cardiacs from time to time.

Well, makes sense because we are still living in the 2010s.

hey i almost never come to Sup Forums, is this guy a troll or just retarded? he calls himself an Avant-Math god but likes fucking Cardiacs, thinks that Angel Dust sounds like Cardiacs at all despite being completely different in almost every way, and said this

>Well, makes sense because we are still living in the 2010s

all of my troll senses are saying yes but people seem to be taking him seriously

and who r u talkin shit about mai husbando

this too

not him but for an electronic album that's 6 years old it doesn't sound dated at all imo

he's not a troll, he's south american

>Golden I is a great track
Wrong the only good MSI song is youtube.com/watch?v=FQpciJ6Aqcw and mark david chapman

What do you think of this? youtube.com/watch?v=ychaQBwCVms

pretty cool