What is Sup Forums's opinion on Azealia Banks?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Azealia Banks?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S52861911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Immensely talented but is a fucking lunatic so her career has gone to shit

not even sure what else there is to say about her honestly

Ghetto cunt who didn't realize how sweet of a deal she had.

she's an ok rapper, and a so so singer , but i agree with you about her being a lunatic

If she wasn't constantly spewing shit on twitter nobody would care about her.

this
I remember long ago in 2011, 212 was a smash and so many people were excited for the direction this chick was going to push hip-hop but she just went insane for reasons unknown to me. One of the saddest music stories of our time.

I think her new single sucks honestly
I like her older music though

what was that 1991 EP copypasta again? that was funny. anybody have it?

based

Yeah it's pretty disappointing, 212 is a fucking banger and Broke With Expensive Taste is legitimately a really good album, but she's completely pissed it all away. She's had plenty of chances, too, after some of the outrageous shit she's said/done it's a fucking miracle she's still working in the music business.

She's fucked now, though, after her comments about Zayn Malik. Not coming back from that.

great music

obviously a crazy bitch, but her outbursts upset people who make a lifestyle of being upset, which amuses me

probably lurks on Sup Forums. contender for Queen of Sup Forums and certain other boards

also, hottest black artist I can think of

got kicked off a festival in which she was the only decent performer because she was stating her opinion on twitter and libtards got buttmad

I want to fuck her.

>a fucking banger

oh boy

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S52861911

easily pisses all over Grimes

Can't wait to see who she goes toe to toe with next. It can only get more outrageous.

good times

It's even better than I imagined
>She's a real cutie, especially in that 212 video.
Holy FUCK that line got me every time

Back to Kanye or K pop plz.

supposedly she only dates white men

says black men take women for granted.

cute as hell, intelligent, hates hillary clinton, she seems cool in my book. not really familiar with her music though.

>But as an individual I have the creative freedom to say whatever the fuck I want

I find shit like this really funny. How do people not get that freedom of speech doesn't mean a lack of consequences.

She is just annoyed at hpow retarded Tumblr retards are.

Did anyone see that argument she had with that Disney girl?
She got absolutely annihilated by a 14 year old

people have always said all kinds of offensive shit.

teenagers just pour out offensive shit all day.

it was only very recently that identity politics and social media combined to create this atmosphere where people presume that everyone out there is supposed to talk politely and never say anything disgusting. the internet proves that wrong, and yet they still pretend to be shocked, and actively try to push this idea of 'consequences' for wrongspeak. how about you just let people be imperfect and human? you can't stop it anyways.

She sounds like a petty asshole who got upset because he apparently copied her? Literally none of the shit in the picture is similar, except the first one and that look isn't fucking original at all.

Good music and I liked her for a while (when she was ironic) but lately she's on this religious and legitimate xenophobic streak