Daily reminder that you speak and think in our language everyday while none of us don't have to know any of yours

Daily reminder that you speak and think in our language everyday while none of us don't have to know any of yours

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>our language
>our

When most people hear English spoken, they associate it with America

Deal with it Anglocuck

Non-daily reminder that a daily reminder is only daily if you do it daily.

>most people
oh yeah based on your sample size of only americans

How does it feel to speak glorious English?

Glad we don't speak your bullshit in America

Meh, is useful.

When most people hear America they think SHART

I've traveled around the world

Most people associate our language with America especially in China, Japan and Korea

Yeah and nowhere else in the world. I associate English with England, not Burgers.

>Glad we don't speak Spanish in the U.S.

Fucking kek

>nowhere else

Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, India, and even Germany all associate English with the US

daily reminder that american just cant learn another language and think that being stupid makes them superior

Que?

Well considering I can go to your country and people speak English to me without asking

And when you go abroad and you HAVE to speak English

Well, think about it

>every day
I only use English for Sup Forums desu. And sometimes some reading material for uni is in English. But that is pretty much it.

I've been to Amsterdam

I legit heard more English spoken on the streets than Dutch

>expecting Huezil to be full of educated and worldly people
Kek

I SPEAK, WRITE AND BUY BOOKS WRITTEN IN BRITISH ENGLISH AND CONSUME BRITISH TELEVISION AND SALT AND VINEGAR CRISPS DAILY THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

>our language

but I don't speak spanish

>speak
no
>think
no

I only use english for shitposting

Amsterdam is 80% tourists on most days. Not representative of The Netherlands.

Because you probably went to the touristic part of Amsterdam and heared tourists (and I dont blame you, the rest of Amsterdam is a shithole)

no they dont

How's that a good thing?
И этo пo-твoeмy хopoшo?
A že si myslí, že je dobrá
Och han tycker det är bra...

Places that matter associate English with England
As to your reminder, I say aluminium.

So China and Japan don't matter?
Germany doesn't matter?

? The only other language here is Mexican

I don't mind it, it's not like it's super hard to master or anything.

British English, yes. You speak another country's language like the cucks you are, that's what is funny.
Being bi-lingual is also very handy, but arrogant twats wouldn't understand of course

Not really actually

Well when you dominate the world media like we do and we force English down everyone else's throat, it just seems naturally easier to master because you watch our movies and read our books all the time

You can take our language but your Banta is weak my son.

>Glad we don't speak your bullshit in America
This is a good bait

>our language
>everyone knows American idioms
>everyone uses American spellings

>consuming amerikek media
>ever

Maybe you should learn how to use "your" language properly first. "You" as in OP and murricans in general.

It's a murrican most of the time whenever I see somebody fuck up "you're/your", "they're/their/there", "it's/its" or write "should of". Explain this... And don't say that it's because non-native speakers learn the language in school. You're supposed to learn english in school as well and I bet all those other people are not doing those kind of mistakes in their respective language. At least germans don't.

Also
>being proud of being ignorant
One has to be proud of at least something, right?

>english is not America's language

Yeah, I guess we could be edgy and rename it to American like you guys did with Danish, but we don't see the need to pretend we speak a different language to preserve nationalistic integrity like you do. I guess that's what happens when you're a pseudo-country like Norway, tho

Daily reminder that most retarded threads are made by Americans.

>you speak
No
>and think
Lol no
>our language
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>while none of us don't have to know any of yours
U wot m8

Nice trips though, I give you that

>using site based on Japanese one

nice try

The fact is that you can correct our grammar all you want - but it doesn't change the fact that I can literally live in any country around the world for 20 years and never have to learn the local language because people will conform to my standards

English is the language of the cultured and educated. I'm 100% sure German WILL die in our lifetime

i'm speaking british you fucking obese 60% nigger

>everyday

Shit grammar. No punctuation. Can't spell. Makes threads about "superiority".

100% redneck. Nothing to see here.

that's because english is the most basic language there is. even retards can learn it

This isn't Ireland, bruh, the language wasn't forced on us. It's not like the settlers from Britain are going to come here, plop down and make up a language or rename their dialect just to be special like Scandinavians do. It's more our language than the UK's anyways, due to the UK bring made up of nations forced to use English (Scotland, Ireland, Wales)

>he only speaks one language
>he does not learn the romance languages for exotic ass on vacations.

Whatever CHI

Enjoy speaking English while your own kids can't communicate with their blood relatives unless they speak English too

I don't really think this is true, it's more that English permeates and saturates everything. It's a totally nonsensical language

t. speaker of bastardized Latin

>OUR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AMERIKEKS BTFO

>It's more our language than the UK's anyways

m8 most of your nation speak spanish.

dont we speak a bastardized English if we count the changing of worlds and spellings and even grammar?

>anytime the english call you cucks for speaking their language it's american
>everytime the americans claim english it's suddenly British again
Sorry Sup Forums but this is just butthurt

>the fact that I can literally live in any country around the world for 20 years and never have to learn the local language
Yeah, just try to do that, you arrogant, edgy retard. I bet you've never even been to europe.

>English is the language of the cultured and educated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Germany
>Historically Germany has been called Das Land der Dichter und Denker (the country of poets and thinkers)

>I'm 100% sure German WILL die in our lifetime
I'm pretty sure English will be replaced by Spanish in Murrica in our lifetime

I love how Northern Europeans talk the most shit when 95% of your countries speak English fluently despite your languages being completely unrelated to English

Please do not feed the trolls. Thank you.

>t. Mohammad Jafar, fluent speaker of Arabic, the only official language of the UK, alongside Polish

it is true. it's the easiest.
All these issues that native English speakers like to point to that supposedly make English ‘hard’, like spelling or the phrasal verbs are NOTHING compared to the stuff you have to deal with in other European languages. Even in Spanish that was mentioned as a possible contender for the status of the ‘easiest European language to learn’ - the nouns come in two genders, the adjectives have to agree with the noun they modify in gender and in number (most native speakers of English simply don’t know what adjective noun agreement is), then you’ve got the verbs for one they conjugate a lot and for a bunch of the verbs conjugation involves changing the stem vowel (encontrar becomes encuentro for the first person singular) and then you have several subjunctive conjugations that are pretty much everywhere in Spanish or italian or french

>American comes to Marseille in France
>American can't speak french
>American tries arrogantly to only speak simplified English
>American is shocked that roughly two thirds of the local population can't or doesn't want to speak English
>American tries to be invasive as the great conqueror he thinks he is
>American one day becomes angry because he is tired of the lack of cultural openness from the local population
>American punches the waitress who asked to repeat himself because his language was too perfect for her to understand at the first try
>American gets suddenly insulted by horrible language from barbarous locals
>American remembers he is not in America and regret not learning french in class
>American dies in a shady street

> languages being completely unrelated to English
Actually it's very related, in fact I've seen many cucked Norse attempt to claim it's a Nordic language to feel better about being cucked

which is stupid

t. sanchez hernandez, fluent in spanish, shartish and nonwhiteish

> two thirds of the local population can't or doesn't want to speak English

They also can't or don't want to speak French either

I am New Englander, the new and improved England, whiter than England too, desu

Have you read German or Dutch?

That shit is pretty unrelated to English

Eh most of this is subjective. It depends on the person in my opinion to make something hard or easy.
not the op, but what languages do you learn in the UK. Which is growing in rate over time for learning?

The fuck would I want to know Arabic?

You need to learn the local language if you want to beg for money, they at least are willing to.

>what languages do you learn in the UK
French > German >>>>>> Spanish > Mandarin

french

>the new and improved England

not with a kenyan president lol

>not the op, but what languages do you learn in the UK

French/German/Spanish seem to be the common ones taught at Highschool when I was there. Unis and such would offer more.

You can survive in pretty much any country with English, but if you truly want to integrate and experience the culture as a local you'll need to speak the language.

I studied in Spain and the foreigners that spoke Spanish made local friends and got to experience the local culture, non-spanish speakers(especially Americans) stayed in their little foreign student bubble and imho missed out on some great things.

Actually, I think in Finnish. And in the school all studies British English, not American.

Latin: for the very bright
German: for the slightly brighter
French: for the average
Spanish: for the shitters who can barely speak English anyway
Mandarin: if you go to a posh public school

> i could care less

White president with Kenyan ancestry or full Arab as leader of the largest designated city area and capital in the UK, hard choice

I actually was going to put Latin on there but I thought he'd think I was trolling.

>White president with Kenyan ancestry
At least put effort into your bait, it's only polite.

>the mayor of london is on equal footing with the president of amexico

wew lad.

Why am I even responding to this obvious bait?

Because it fun and Sup Forums is slow as fuck today.

> Our language

> Complete inability to use adverbs
> y'all, ima, dontchya, aint, gonna, gotten
> I could care less
> most all the things
> most Americans have the vocabulary of a fucking brick
> what passes for 'literature' and 'culture' are laughable

Face it, Britain has always been, and will always be the seat and fount of all English and English culture.

The fuck would we want to integrate with the local culture?

We're the leaders of globalization. Like it or not the world is becoming American culture, not the other way around

And why would I want to make friends with people who will never be relevant in my life nor will never pay my bills?

Well in the UK, being mayor of London is a lot more powerful than being the Prime Minister, such as for example, the Prime Minister isn't even capable of leaving the EU

It's just right around the corner, right lads?

>being mayor of London is a lot more powerful than being the Prime Minister
????

I really don't know if you're trolling or if you're retarded, you really aren't doing any favors to the perception of your fellow Americans.

Actually, Britain leads in 'culture'.

You really had them going for a second, chief.

no.

What culture is that, surrendering to Muslims?

Here in America all the immigrants integrate and eventually speak English only. In places like Tower Hamlets you never hear English

Triggered by the truth, eh lads?

I actually associate English with the UK since the language comes from there and not all media is American also some parts of your cunt are bilingual like Maine for instance with French.

and in all of america you never hear good english.

1st-13th grade: German: mandatory
5th-13th grade: English: mandatory (mostly british, teachers don't care, though)
7th-10th/12th grade: Latin: brighter students or the ones who were cucked by their parents... "this will help you in your future career"...
7th-10th/12th grade: French: normal students
7th-10th/12th grade: Spanish: rarely available (aboce normal, though)
12th grade: Latin/French/Spanish again as 3rd foreign language for the overachievers

It's been almost 10 years since I've graduated from school. I think this has changed and they reduced 13 years to 12. I also think they made English mandatory in elementary school (1-4).

I too find myself shocked by the fact that people on an English-speaking website communicate in English.

*well English

Fixed that for you

Is anyone going to point out the way niggers keep on raping american english?
There was a thread where few people were visiting mrrrca and couldn't understand the niggers.

This lad is literally proud of being ignorant