>10/10 from Montie
Pan of the century desu

too high

>9.1, BNM
>panned

pick one

radiohead confirmed worse than that shitty jamie xx album last year

would have been 10/10 for me if not for Identikit

p4ks Identity crisis is so bad they have to give a mediocre album a 9 point 1, because point one is better than the 9 they gave the kanye album.

Actual p4k staff:
Well it's better than the kanye...
>but what do we do now?
I guess 9?
>point one more higher
Will they notice
>who?
Readers
>lol we just write shit so idiots see adds
okay point one more....

>would have been a 10/10 if not for the best song on the album

Identikit is so mediocre it hurts

Great album

Also, I bet in 10 years when it's reissued it'll get a 9.5-10

nope

desert island disk is the only meh track

what the fuck that track is great

Nah, In Colour was better than this boring piece of shit, and I really like Radiohead

Yeah yoooooou, you know what I mean

So good

>highest rated album of the year so far
FUCKING PANNED HOLY SHIT WOW RADIOHEAD IS FINISHED

I'm guessing it'll be 3rd on their AOTY list. Place your bets now!

thom on retire watch

>boring
meme criticism

After listening to it for the first time I was kinda convinced they would give it a 10.

Definitely thought it would score higher than 9.1

I'd say its at least a 9.4

They should have given it a 9.3 like they did for IR and HTTT

ratings are dumb

how can anything be a 10/10? seriously

i hate this opinion, your opinion, i hate it

In Rainbows got 4th on their AOTY despite getting a higher score than the two albums above it

Man did HTTT get a 9.3? I love that album so much, it was my first introduction to radiohead. Whenever I bring up that album up to people they say its trash.

HTTT was very well-liked at the time. It was seen as a return to form by some Radiohead fans after the weird Kid A and Amnesiac. Its popularity waned over time as IR's status grew.

Me too, it's my absolute favourite. I can see the main criticism, though, that it just isn't as cohesive as the others. I like that about it though.

I love HTTT but it's dumb that it got rated higher than AMSP imo

The special edition reissue got an 8.6. I think they regret that original score too.

how's day one on the moo

I love this album but the compression is killing me. So fucking loud. Goddamnit Godrich.

Its so obviously sad they are giving AOTY to Beyonce

Funny, I considered In Colour to be a boring piece of shit.

2nd highest rated.

Beyonce is still beating AMSP by like 4 points on MC.

Idiot

You're so stupid it hurts.
Kys.
Ps fuck you

That's not Daydreaming

fuck no

You may think that, but A Moon Shaped Pool is more boring

The Radioheads > Deaf Grapes confirmed just now.

Can Gira compete?

nah

at least rh weren't watering down garage and jungle music for the indie crowd's trendy summer playlist.

Loving it so far man. Nice to be able to discuss music with my fellow Sup Forumstants. By the way, I discovered a really cool band called Neutral Milk Hotel. You might not have heard them, they're kind of obscure. Pretty good music though

I really, really hope you're joking user

>Melon
Def Grapes - 9
Radiohand - 8

>P4K
DEf Grups - 8
Ratiohard - 9

Who 2 follow? Who to beleiv?

listen to your heart senpai

Leave

You misspelled Daydreaming

y d0 u care user?

This. Daydreaming sucks

That's kind of a dumb opinion man sorry. Like maybe if you said Desert Island, Glass Eyes or fucking Present Tense. But Identikit is a standout.

fantano is literally the only "critic" to rate bp over amsp, but that shouldn't matter anyway. it's not a competition.

Fuck you Desert Island and Present Tense rule

You suck at liking Radiohead

Desert Island is good I'll agree, just pointed it out because I could see why some could find it weak. But Present Tense is one of their worst songs in years. Sounds like some background music for a cafe middle aged white people visit on vacation in Mexico.

why do i keep seeing such glowing reviews for this album

it's literally so boring i can't be fucked to pay any kind of critical attention to it past the first five fucking seconds

Identikit is heavenly, when the synth comes in and the falsetto vocals float into the background is hands down my favorite moment on the album

I'd say TTSS is the weakest on the album, decent song but just doesn't stand out at all

see

>Identikit is heavenly
Yeah it is. Weird since everyone was freaking out over it when it debuted live and then the high quality live video came out. But I didn't care for it too much back then. It sounded too Poppy in a bad way.

The album version is much groovier and more organic feeling. The bass and guitar are amazing.

The Numbers is extremely gay.

seems like an adhd issue mate. maybe get that sorted out.

If by gay you mean the only song that sounds like something a heterosexual could listen to in public without feeling judged then OK

The thing I don't like about present tense is that it's got like an imitation Afro-Cuban feel, it's a fairly simple style and yet they couldn't be bothered to do it right

gay is a good word for this whole album

this album is so fucking insanely gay and boring it makes me want to kill myself. i feel so alienated that everyone is talking about this gay, boring shit like it's brilliant FUCK

>TTSS is the weakest on the album
It's so weird, I people keep saying this but imo it's the strangest song on the album. The soundscapes are just really odd. For me it stood out immediately.

sounds like you got some cunt issues you need to get sorted out, PAL

If you're referring to how it makes me want Thom to passionately fuck my boipussy, then yeah this whole album is pretty gay

>it's got like an imitation Afro-Cuban feel
Precisely. It's actually not a horrible song. But the presentation of it on this recording is just pretty bad. It sounds different for the band but in a bad way.

Sounds like you're a bigger problem than the music you listen to.

nah, i already got yer mum's number mate.

I feel like TTSS is the easy target for bad song. But IMO it gives me Kid A feels and I love it. It's simple and one of the more electronic songs on the album but luckily it's a strong song so it works out.

>Sounds like some background music for a cafe middle aged white people visit on vacation in Mexico.
Holy shit you're right

don't talk about my mom. what are you five? go listen to your boring shitty album, you child.

>Tinker Tailor
>Kid A
Nah son

so you have adhd issues and mommy issues? seriously, you can always improve yourself. they have medications and doctors for that kinda thing, y'know.

You're right, laughing stock and spirit of eden are the two worst albums in the world. Like, where's my catchy hook dude!! I can't even sing along to this! Not even any bass for my sick subs I got in my trunk

why does it come off sounding like that, but future days by Can doesn't sound like that? whats the difference?