I unironically like 3 Doors Down

youtube.com/watch?v=PLliCfrqwkk

youtube.com/watch?v=RThMFYBtZLw

fuck off

?

lol at that first one. bro hicks shouldn't be allowed to make rock

>where were you when the world stopped turning

title really sums up americas mindset right there

that Alan Jackson one is fascinating. there are so many people with absolutely no connection to cosmopolitan irony. just straight-forward, simple religious types.

there's like a coastal impulse to want to break their shit up for some reason but I think they're actually better off

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=FLMVB0B1_Ts

Care to explain further?

AYO

IF U AINT SUPPORTIN THE TROOPS

TF U DOIN?

HIT THAT SALUTE BUTTON REAL QUICK SENPAI

OOORAH

CURAHEE

just the way the guy comes across. there are people out there that simple and unjaded.

toxically jaded and bitter people think people like him are naive, but I think it's wisdom and good decisions

and the thing is, it's not like you can break these people, or spoil their worldview. their faith works as a shield. they're well aware of the world's problems, but find peace in Christ encourages a kind of humble simplicity and decency that overcomes any of that

(speaking as a pastor's son, grew up knowing people like this. I'll always admire and acknowledge them)

Really? You admire people that willingly ignorantly turn a blind eye to the simple realities of life?

You think people who have a personal bubble that bounces every negative or realistic thought thrown at them?

Do you praise the underacheiver?

Why revere those in which view life very simplemindedly

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUSRfoOcUe4ZNx-MQgYWtUitwGqA38NRC

youtube.com/watch?v=cSCQvsVardw

smash the zionist entity

youtube.com/watch?v=MFK2LXxcW4E

youtube.com/watch?v=CrBB_yHLJiU

What would Sup Forums do if asked to give up your dreams for freedom?

youtube.com/watch?v=PZF5wpntXsk

youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs

youtube.com/watch?v=XtspNS8xAPU

As someone whose been in the infantry for two years the only music I hear army guys play is: metal, hard rock, rap, and/or country. Personally I like rap and some punk.

what's it like to be a bootlicker private

sounds just like the anti intellectualism that the army needs

Sounds like the musical taste when I did time in prison.

again, I said they're perfectly aware of problems, they just choose not to get all down and addicted to meds over it.

it's progressives who are unrealistic, being so depressed and broken that the world isn't a hugbox. the Christian worldview is VERY aware of problems, but chooses a way of living in love.

simplicity is just not being overcomplicated about things. and one doesn't have to be some cosmopolitan hipster. it doesn't really help anything.

I prefer constant info and stimulation because that's just how my mind tends, but I think simplicity based in a wise CHOICE - not stupidity or ignorance - to focus on what matters rather than passing trivia, is better for many people

you are mistakenly and seriously deluded if you think like this

only good song so far

What did you go for prison for and for how long?

>Care to explain further?

I'm not religious, but I have an admiration for the kind of backwoods christianity, where people just don't get all up in arms about anything.

I'm envious that they can see, and acknowledge that things are shit, but they find comfort in their belief of a perfect afterlife.

Never had to lick any boots. Had to take a few slaps and smacks with inanimate objects tops. But let's get back to the musical discussion.

Possession. Two years. No I did not get raped.

That's actually kind of a long time, that sucks. Do you live in usa?

Yup. It wasn't too bad, all in all. Mostly boring.

what advantage does burying yourself in factoids really have, if it prevents happiness, a functional lifestyle, a chance at procreating and holding a stable family?

simple religious people are really good at that stuff, because they're unencumbered by depressive fixations - and this is by choice, not stupidity. they figure that taking care of their family and staying happy is more important than reading thinkpieces and getting updated on all the useless cultural talking points all day

what moral, evolutionary, functional, practical etc advantage is there in being a miserable cosmopolitan nerd?

not knowing that i live a lie every single day brings me happiness

you dont fucking spray lysol on a pile of shit and act like it smells good retard

this

I am going to make the world a better possible because if god made me he gave me the choice to leave the world better behind than how i came in

Revolution is nearing and we need all the help we can get to destroy this corporate zionist oligarch

only religious fags admit defeat and just wait to die

Revelations actually happens not because its impossible to stop its because the religious will be the first one to give up and get killed for it

but God may well be the truth. and choosing to not be hurt or angry about things all the time is actually wisdom, it's called a winning attitude, and it works.

there will never be revolution. revolutions are just transferring the empire to new hands

Yeah hands to the people by the people

with new technology making lives easier

we dont anyone in small groups of powers telling anyone want to do

Government has shown itself in this age that it is unneeded

this motherfucker. i like this motherfucker.

well good luck with that dream, lol