youtube.com/watch?v=yfr_b85oLNg
youtube.com/watch?v=lK6wOG_aDl8
youtube.com/watch?v=EP6qwjnJW4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck you

By the time you hear the next pop, the funk shall be within you

Is that george clinton?

that nigga will libe foreber

Damn I want to get into Parliament-Funkadelic, but so far I haven't really been able to. I prefer Sly Stone-esque stuff.

Crazy that people born in 1941 are 75 now, I remember when people born around that time weren't that old

We want the funk!

Is this the best funk song ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Mld7eSaydI

>that rhythm section

That's not even in the top 10 funk songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDWtCusiqmc

>implying anyone on this board gives a shit

Sup Forums is too full of underage hipsters who need something to be trendy for them to enjoy it to appreciate real funk music. Don't expect even a quarter of the people on this board to know who George Clinton is or what he did for music.

I like it, but I still think In Time is better

I always say most of Sup Forums only talk about dad rock, k pop and top 40.

This is the greatest funk song ever made.
youtube.com/watch?v=l4nOHdUntyM

RIP

it has to be in lowercase and without the apostrophe for the meme magic to work

Are P-funk live shows still good? I'm really considering going to one because he has a show coming up that's not too far from me and I love Parliament-Funkadelic

Can Sly Stone somehow fix his voice so he can perform again?

It may be your only chance to see them before they die.

Do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ORSCfsZQac

looks like fun

That's what I'm thinking

The only thing is that there's a couple of other shows that I really want to see and it gets expensive. Jandek is apparently playing in Dallas soon and I reeeeaaaalllly want to see Kraftwerk in September but I'm not sure I'll be able to afford all of those shows

Bernie Worrell has stage 4 lung cancer so you should probable see PFunk

youtube.com/watch?v=yfr_b85oLNg
coming through

What's the difference between Parliament and Funkadelic?

MOVE ASIDE youtube.com/watch?v=lK6wOG_aDl8

UFOs bruh, and lots of cocaine. he'll be fine

:)

absolutely
George himself wasn't in very good shape when I saw them three years ago, but the band is still top notch

I sure can't wait for George Clinton to die so everyone can start pretending Maggot Brain and Mothership Connection were always two of their favorite albums.

Maybe it's just because george clinton is awesome?

Maggot Brain is Sup Forumscore but only because the beginning solo rockist riff.

What you want to do is listen to the first three Funkadelic albums plus a singles compilation called "Music For Your Mother" as well as Parliment's first album "Osmium" and a compilation called "Testify: The Best of The Early Years". It's as if Jimi Hendrix briefly joined Sly and The Family Stone. You're welcome.

Most definitely! Aint no party like a P-Funk party, cos it aint nothin' but a party y'all! You'll most certainly get your money's worth!

Although George Clinton these days mixes up Parliment and Funkadelic, and bills itself as The P-Funk All Stars, if one were to go through the catalogue of both bands, Funkadelic were more rock and roll, and were guitar driven, while Parliment leaned more towards R&B and used a horn section on quite a few of their songs. In fact, many people prefer one band over the other, depending on their personal tastes in music. I happen to like both, equally.

>a P-Funk thread on Sup Forums.

I'm proud.

It needs to stay alive.

now he's going to die. are you happy OP?

Everyone is going to die.

Who cares about old people music anyway?

I dunno Sup Forums's go to funk band is always Funkadelic or Parliament

Just Maggot Brain because its on the general essentials.

Is George Clinton the only great artist in Funk?

well be fine

Uhh, James Brown?

No, there are tons

He is just a nigger.

I don't know who he is but I don't listen to nigger musicians.

WHY MUST I CHASE THE CAT?

Sly Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=EP6qwjnJW4c