ITT: Albums that are better than Painting With

ITT: Albums that are better than Painting With

I enjoyed that song where Panda says "MARIJUANA MAKES MY DAY" a lot more than anything on Painting With

Marginally so

ITT: anco pre 2016

but deakin released a stellar EP...............

I can't wait for two years from now when Sup Forums starts to like PW. People will forget threads like this existed.

I like Gnip Gnop more than anything on PW.

I do too, but I was saying Sup Forums has the tendency to do a 180 on it's opinions after a while. Once AnCo release their next release Sup Forums will start to suck PW's dick. It's already happening with CHz, it will happen with PW.

That's what moo said about centi hz.... which is when they jumped the shark imo

And now everybody loves Chz, go figure.

Pretty accurate except MPP should be at least level with SJ and ST not above them, and since you rated STG so high the noise in DM shouldn't turn you off of it. So the only reason for it to be that low is either you fell for the STG hype even though you dont actually like it, or you just havent given DM a fair chance.

i agree with your ratings

good taste

>CS and HCTI
>3.0

Ha yea right . After mpp they lost the plot

Your p4k opinion isn't factual user

a few select fanboys like it. general perception of it is still pretty mixed to negative.

Well there must be a lot of fanboys here because I see it highly praised on Sup Forums these days

it's like 5 anons

There's no way it's five people. Out of all the posts I see about it here, most are positive now

Have you been in AnCo threads recently?