thoughts on this
youtube.com/watch?v=maMlpsI1YrY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpF4fr_qjq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gerard is bae

This

>Tumblr's AOTY

i thought it was pretty good, definitely a better direction then MCR, which are great, but his new music doesn't appeal to that cancerous type of fanbase, which will keep him from getting potentially ruined, like MCR.

i would date him

>but his new music doesn't appeal to that cancerous type of fanbase
I don't think you've seen his fanbase, which is full of gender ambiguous SJWs who think he's trans and use they pronouns for him.

I'm talking about one of the songs he recently released which I thought was his best work post mcr, not about his fan base (which is awful don't get me wrong)

darling gerard

well he accidentally fueled that fire by saying that he used to crossdress in art school
and offhandedly mentioning he always kind of felt not entirely male

the tumblr tots, of course, jumped all over that

yeah you're right he said he crossed dressed in art school as an experiment because he wanted to see how people would view him as a girl
and then I don't remember exactly what he said about being trans but he said something like he never felt comfortable trying to live up to the guy stereotype he didn't like sports and violence and connected to girls on that level

i never saw this :-[
atleast its only on twitter, and not 12 year olds with greasy Kool Aid dyed hair and big band shirts that love to brag about how they know how to play the opening to Welcome to the Black Parade on the xylophone.

yeah, there's an argument to be made, but it kind of shouldn't be made. shit is personal.

take a look at that image, too. the fans are fixated on this shit - to the point of possessiveness. if I had creepy fans hanging on my every word re: gender or sexuality or whatever, I'd fucking never come out, at least not publicly.

Anyway, does someone have the rip of don't try?

yeah I guess you're right that the fans who are obsessed with him semi fitting into the lgbt are creepy and weird but I have actually never saw that before sorry I was a dick

I cant upload the file to here so just go to youtube-mp3.org
using this youtube.com/watch?v=JpF4fr_qjq8
hopefully that works out for you

i download hesitant alien on a whim and enjoyed it. gerard is pretty decent.

nah it's alright

thanks familia. I think I might actually buy this one

listen to the two songs he released for record store day they're so good they don't even compare to the songs off the album

shit don't try is really good

I was smiling through the whole thing

I smile everytime i hear it the lyrics are too good I cant wait until he releases more music

Danger Days and Conventional Weapons were great albums though.

Brothers is hands down my favorite track.

that's not Mike Snow or Arctic Monkeys though...

conventional weapons was pretty great danger days was easily their worst album but it wasn't a bad album