German textbooks are good

>german textbooks are good
lolno

Do I have to throw this into le garbage?

>Gedrueckt

Sounds like you got rekt in German m8

Nah throw yourself in the bin m80

if(1)
return 1;
else
return 0;

German textbooks are the worst, just like talking to german devs:
>Klasse
>Routine
>objektorientiertheit
>Variable
>Zeiger
>Eingabe
>Ausgabe
>Entwicklungsumgebung

Can't get shit done when you're not willing to lock yourself down to about potentially max 10.000 devs to work with. Every international person looking into your Quellcode (ein Wort) would say 'hell nah'.
Sadly every dev coming from university thinks like this. They don't even understand me when I say 'class'...

Die meisten Deutschen sind so oder so ueberempfindliche Moechtegernsnitches mit zu viel 'Illegaldenke' ("Sie duerfen hier nicht parken! Das ist illegal!" - "Wohnen sie hier?" - "Nein" ................, "Du darfst das Buch nicht abfotografieren, das ist illegal!" (sic!)) die deine Zeit nicht wert ist zu teilen.

I'm bored. Germany is boring. fuckenfucken

lel... germans usually integrate foreignspeak in their language pretty fast. however, some books are aimed at people that don't have fluency in english.

ged rueckt kiddo

Das Gesindel, dem einfache Regel der Gesellschaft zu komplex oder abstrakt erscheinen und die den ehrlichen und guten Bürger für seine vorbildlichen Tugenden verhöhnen, ist nicht nur eine Schande für unsere Spezies, sondern sollte ohne wenn und aber auf die härteste erdenkliche Art und Weise bestraft und bei Wiederholter Auffälligkeit von unserer geliebten Mutter Erde entfernt werden. Insbesondere sollte dieser Abschaum es sich nicht anmaßen den fachspezifischen Einsatz meiner geliebten Muttersprache zu kritisieren.

Sie sind, mit Verlaub, nicht nur eine Schande für das Internet, sondern sogar für diese Seite, auf der Sie es geschafft haben im Meer der Idioten, das Sup Forums ist, hervor zu stechen.

Btw. I tried to make this a rhetoric mix of ns and roman rethoric used by Göbbels/Cicero. I know it sucked.

hitlers gonna hitl

(1

could be easily optimised to:

return !!(PIND & (1

Gehäuse, Netzteil, Rechner, Hauptplatine, Grafikkarte, Festplatte, Laufwerk, Lüfter, etc.
See? Nothing wrong with hardware.

Now, repeat after me:
Zeiger instead of pointer
Feld instead of array
Stapelspeicher or Kellerspeicher instead of stack
Warteschlange instead of queue
Prioritätswarteschlange or Vorrangswarteschlange instead of priority queue

but hey, you can still use heap, there is no German equivalent (Haufen?)

Alle Programmierbücher sind trash

>mfw the text is telling you to GET REKT

is this written by Jürgen Wolf?

Aren't germans supposed to be good at engineering?

return (PIND)&1

not anymore, I fucking suck at it

1) I enjoy koders looking at shit like this and not understand what is happening. Thank you for that. Pick up the uprocessor's manual to understand.

2) it's a textbook. It is supposed to help you learn how the function works. Sure it could be done in a line, but what would you take from that?

What happened to the great German ingenuity?

Less code is not always better.

I dunno
I think a lot has to do with the fragmented and broken school system, third world countries are outcompeting us in tests. I quickly lost interest in math and physics as a kid because of it despite being rather good and interested in it at that time

snowflake

Schools really encourages snowflake behaviour though

School system depends on the state...northern provinces like nrw, brb are more fucked up

especially Bremen, worst score and funding is nonexistent
and the best thing is that a degree in Bremen is worth less in job interviews than NRW for example

>third world countries are outcompeting us in tests. I quickly lost interest in math and physics as a kid because of it

That makes no sense... What tests did you take as a kid that made you compete with kids in third world countries?

>especially Bremen, worst score and funding is nonexistent

So which is the best state to be in if I'm looking for models willing to pee on me in exchange for wood workings?

>willing to pee on me in exchange for wood workings?

None

I referred to the OECD PISA test, where pupils worldwide are doing the same test and then compare the countries
Bremen, some areas in Berlin and most eastern cities

Underrated

You do realize the compiler will optimize this?

imagine missing the point this hard

We use "Menge" instead of "Haufen" for heap

That's indeed the case without optimization, where this results in branchless code (test + setne on x86, cmp + moveq/movne on ARM).
As said, with optimizations activated both your and OP's code get transformed to
return (PIND >> 4) & 1;
instead.

Nicht im Zusammenhang zum Prozessheap, Menge wird eher als Datenstruktur gesehen.

e.g. heap and set.

Is this actually C? Is it even a language that compiles to normal instructions? Given the stuff about pins and LEDs I'd guess either Arduino C or some FPGA stuff that "compiles" down to logic gates and not machine language.

p good, but needs to be more verbose

retard

return (PIND)&1;

All sensible optimizations. However, textbook code is often not aimed at efficiency and optimization, but clarity and accessibility to novices.

>wasting time on ineffective micro optimizations

Wieder was gelernt

t. Sekretär der die firmeninterne Datenbank pflegen darf

Guter Anfang aber den vibe konntest du nicht halten. Wurde dann wie ein gestzestext und dann wie ein passiv aggressiver wutbürger Text

This. It's not 1970 anymore. Compilers are smart enough to optimize these things for you, and CPUs are fast enough that it doesn't matter most of the time. Write code that's clear, and if it performs poorly look for ways to optimize it considering what the compiler already does.

Danke für Ihr Feedback. Ich werde versuchen es zu berücksichtigen.