What do you think of Latin America?

What do you think of Latin America?

I think it's a shitpile with some friendly people.

its shit

Racemixing was a mistake

it is the last hope for western civilization. there are no muslims there

I like the people, hate the countries.

Could be worse, but wasted potential.

All the shitty videos of terrible things happening yo people are either from latin america or the middle east

mongrel shithole

>there are no muslims there
there are a few

who is on pic?

As someone who has been there, the governments are unanimously corrupt, shit and awful. The infrastructure is abhorrent, and you'll some of the most horrible people on the planet if you look in the right places.

However, I love a lot of the culture, the food, the history, and especially the people are also some of the kindest, most hospitable you'll ever meet.

some instagram slut i suppose. google says "Sofia Maldonado"

>Sofia Maldonado
>Trans

Our trannies are getting to brazilian status

damn it why do i even bother... its always a trap...

> be amerishart
> get told to fuck off in some guatemalan shithole corner
> b-bbut aammm-erica
> ppphhhhrrrt (sharts)
> "nah gringo give wallet btw lol"
> back to usa
> merry day on int
> " mmbbbut its home of the most horrible people on the planet" (phhhrt)

was it like this?

I feel the exact opposite. I think it's lovely place but the worst thing about it is the people.

inb4 silicone injections and butt looks like the surface of the moon in a few years

>> get told to fuck off in some guatemalan shithole corner
No, I went to Colombia. And I'm more referring to the things they do to other Colombians more than anything.

My friend did get robbed because he went down some back street like an idiot though.

>I think it's a shitpile with some friendly people.
This is actually an objective opinon

you said you had "been there" and youve only been to colmbia? i guess amerisharts will be bad at understnading the scale of the world no matter what

colombians have a talent for crime, so when they become criminals they really outdo it. ill give you that one

everything here is shit

SEA is what latin america should be, friendly people, exotic culture, etc

They remind me of eastern europe 15 years ago with way more violence. So they have my sympathy, kind of like cousins but not really.

eastern europe is 100 times better than south america land and even with the URSS also your country for example is first world with top tier gdp per capita

go find a job Venancio

>Slovakia
>First world

I didn't only just go to Colombia. I've been to Mexico, Argentina, Paraguay, Costa Rica etc. I met a lot more friendly people than I did assholes but the assholes I did meet were absolute bottom of the barrel scum.

> and you'll some of the most horrible people on the planet if you look in the right places.

how come? you come from the fattest country on Earth, your people is horrid, not even trolling.

Putting Spain in a position of power was a mistake

that girl has a penis right

Ofc

The colonies were doing fine until your greedy leaders decided to rebel. Don't blame us.

>the assholes I did meet were absolute bottom of the barrel scum.
This is true.

You cannot say that you have met a truly horrible human being until you have had the misfortune of meeting a horrible person from Colombia.

The sickening things you get to see here on a daily basis are truly the work of the worst of people

welcome to latinamerica

you have partr of the true, the place and the people are the best

im acording whith u; the colombians have a telent to crime