I SEE IT ALL

DEAD BODIES IN THE STREETS

LETS SHOUT IT LOUD AND CLEAR

DEFIANT TILL THE END WE HEAR THE CAAALLLL

DEFIANT TO THE END WE HEAR THE CALL

stop

TO KEK MEME ON

WE'LL CARRY ON

The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best

OF JEWS

THE FUTURE IS BULLETPROOF

THE AFTERMATH IS SECONDARY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

IT'S TIME TO DO IT NOW AND DO IT LOUD

KILLJOYS

MAKE SOME NOISE

WHEN OUR MOMMMAASS SAAAANG

WE

Go to bed Dan

A LONG BOI

my fucking sides, jesus christ.