I want all Polish out of my country

I want all Polish out of my country

How can we do it? What do Polish people hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Kawczynski
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland

bring them here

Lefties, communism, liberalism, atheist, islam, open borders, sexual liberation, well paying jobs, etc

Improve Poland and take back their privileges. They'll return or move to another country.

In return, promise to fuck off from Poland for eternity, you're the worst tourists, #2 after the Japanese.

>Polish people hate open borders
top kek

being taxpayers

>compared to brits
Rude

Import Russians m8.

>open borders
>despite being the most europhillic country in the world

>#2 after the Japanese.
I thought you changed your mind after that thread a few months back?

>Polish people hate open borders
why do you think they're moving out of poland?

We have all of those yet the Poles keep coming.

This. Nothing Polish people hate more than Russians.

No, I just started getting 3-day bans, so I decided to stop shitposting.

About Japs, they're ridiculously annoying, every day.

Poccию.

I have a Russian friend from work who deliberately gets in fights with Poles desu. His name is Dmitri.

Germans work as well too.

>europhillic
but muslims and niggers aren't euro

>What do Polish people hate?

Everything, except for Winged Hussars.

Which brings us to the conclusion that mocking Wing Hussars is the most effective way.

to come here and claim benefits/commit crime

But you said they just show up in busses, buy shit, and leave. What's so bad about that? It's not like you'd be able to interact with them like you said you enjoyed doing with other tourists.

Polish people hate has to be the dumbest "first world problem".
I wish poles were the worst people we had.

Entitled, ill-educated benefits pros like yourself

>work in a job centre

>mfw it's a polack with no English, no skills and no manners applying for a national insurance number

Must get 20 a day. Worse than pakis

Do. Not. Dare.

How is the weather in Bydgoszcz

Neil?

Don't you need a national insurance number to work? What's wrong with them working?

They're nothing more rude than to treat your fatherland like a fucking museum you're not even interested in. If you don't want to interact with the natives and learn how they think or what they do, how they spend their lives or how do they party, then pack yourself back into the bus and go back, no need for its fumes here.

Even the Brits don't do that, the problem is you get wasted like 15 year old bydlo kids

30 degrees Celsius

Same goes for them. Or maybe the OP likes 'muzzies' (we don't have such a pathetic pet name for them here, cause we hate them).

Japanese people barely speak English though, they wouldn't be able to interact unless they communicated like cavemen.

>no manners
Isn't it amazing how rude these people are?

You'd think they would be respectful.

Would you rather more Pakis and niggers? Poles are fine, leave them be

It's hotter than here, watch out heatstroke

Need one for the dole too

>Poles are fine
t. somebody who's never dealt with them

Which is not the reason to behave rudely autistic.
The Chinese don't have that problem. They barely speak, but what they say in broken English or Polish makes sense.
"Me want eat! You??" makes sense.
"Not SAUSAGE! Woo hoo! (something in Japanese)" is asking for a punch in the face

I have actually and they were all decent people.

We'll simply release wave after wave of Russian gopniks. They'll wipe out the Poles.

t. Januzsch

Poles are backwards, gopnik shitcunts for sure, but they're eminently more likeable most of the time compared to Paki's and spearchuckers

Dmitri Pidor Bliat?

poles are just white niggers

>"Not SAUSAGE! Woo hoo! (something in Japanese)" is asking for a punch in the face

Go to bed Macri

You're so interested in interacting with foreigners but you still don't realise there's a difference in cultures?

Thanks God I'm Russian.

t. Jacob

fuck off back to Warsaw you're not wanted here vermin

Cultures are to be interacted with and evaluated, not blindly respected. Most are fine, some are incredibly pleasant to interact with. Japs, the Brits and the French are extremely unpleasant.

I'm generalising of course, there were exceptions.

i want all brits to stay on their fucking isle
fucking worse than niggers

I'm English you spastic.

>importing Russians to get rid of Poles

It reminds me of Australians and their experiments with rabbits and foxes...

>t. nigger
they took yer jerb or something?
why not attacking mudslimes instead?

t. Abdul Mohammed Al-Burkini

>why not attacking mudslimes instead?
we do idiot

but Mudslimes are more contained (Bradford/Birmingham etc). Polacks are like a fucking parasite that grows everywhere

>I'll fuckin wreck ya cunt

Typical brit in a country with sun.

Cathodes

wat is going on in that gif

We're so bad everybody from Europe wants to move here?

We have loads of Portuguese shitskins hear.

Just fuck off and take the Polacks with you. Subhuman scum.

Maybe you just don't like how they act, I think it's cute and endearing.

>we do idiot
hahahahaha
things that never happened the post
go back to your cuckshed Steve

i dont like brits but that has to be g*rmans

You literally don't do shit to the muslims, stop lying. Since Brexit Poles are being attacked and even killed left or right while you elect muslim mayors and silence criticism of them through your laws.

You're just grousing about Poles because you're all literally too pussy to deal with your actual problematic immigrants because they're brown.

A Pole gets murdered because of his nationality and you won't even call it a hate crime, because that's the label you reserve for your precious pet mudskins when their feelings get hurt.

Blame the Germans. They started the sunbed arms race.

Gotta get payback on those Germans for WW2, we know they live for this shit.

You have a fucking muslim mayor.

>"Not SAUSAGE! Woo hoo! (something in Japanese)"
lel

100% british

Maybe it is, then again, you're asking me, so I'm obviously giving you a subjective opinion.
I don't like the Japanese. They act very odd, much weirder than any other nation.

because attacking poles isn't racist

brits are pussiest pussies in existence

We have Polish MPs too:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Kawczynski

But if most Polish just like to get drunk and commit crime then it's not my fault there aren't more Polacks in Government.

>Mudslimes
>waa why do you attack us when you can attack them
Yea and a Mudslime would say the same wouldn't he?

Point is none of you belong here. You can all fuck off and die.

>That Portuguese flag rambling and houling at Brits for no apparent reason at all
The border's to the East, Nacho Manolo. And stay out.

>attacking Polish people is wrong
>You should attack Muslims
Wow. Just wow.

>t. john abdul al-mehmedi
yea... keep your shitty island for yourself and stop crawling all over europe
fuck off i hate brits

>commit crime
Poles in Britain (pretty much the worst part of our society) have a crime rate only 0.1 percent higher than natives. And my country is safer than yours. Any other UKIP talking points you'd like to shit out of your mouth?

Roubaram-te a carteira?

>t. colonial nigger
go back to your fucking desert

t. Spic immigrant in an alien nation. Fuck off back to your own desert to the east. Fuck off you subhuman Manolo, you don't belong here.

>admits Poles commit more crime than Brits
>why don't you like us??
You Polacks aren't the sharpest are you?

There's a 99% chance the portuguese flag dissing brits for no reason is the south american (columbian? what shithole was it again?) immigrant here.

Nothing to see, move along.

>go back to your fucking desert
Thanks a lot.

Grasping at straws aren't you lad

As far as statistic goes they say otherwise.
Admitt it. You want that black dick inside you

Please stop fighting

We're each in our own countries, we're not a diaspora

>t. brit on vacation

oops, I got it wrong, it's actually 0.01% more. Saying that's "committing more crime" than Brits is like refusing to get a haircut because you're afraid it will make you shorter.

Hey, polack guy working in Lisbon, we should drink a beer some day

Polish commit far more crime than the stats show. The stats only show what is reported.

The amount of stolen shit in areas with a high Polish population that never gets solved is astounding.

No but I do have british >muh heritage on a side of the family.

Anyway the matter of fact is that while many of my countrymen here have mixed about the Brits, I've only ever seen one guy dissing them like a mindless retard, it's always the same because he has the same writing style.

Also willing to bet my left nut he, by which I mean you, by which I mean the spic alien polluting my country with his presence, is also the iberian federalist.

>m-muh unreported crimes
REALLY grasping at straws now lad.

>Polish commit far more crime than the stats show. The stats only show what is reported.
So basically, this is just statistics and facts versus whatever you happen to pull out of your ass and your feelings.

Why do Polish posters insist on equal and fair treatment for their migrants but harbour extremely Islamophobic views towards Muslims?

Can't you see the double standard here?

>Poles and Brits have the same crime rates
>THEY ARE COMMITTING MORE CRIME, THEY'RE JUST REALLY REALLY GOOD AT IT
never go full retard lad

ruskies

>Polish rank 1st for violent crime
Why are you so violent? I thought you were the victims :(

i can see british double standards.
while pakis fuck their children they beat brits
top kekeo
muh heritagefag
oh lel

Why don't you people ever post the full picture?

>while pakis fuck their children they beat brits
Why do you attribute collective responsibility for that Rotherham incident? Do you honestly believe I'm not as disgusted by it as you?