What does Sup Forums think of MJ?

What does Sup Forums think of MJ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mq1HFfK6xJs
youtu.be/GV3QbjiS5qs
youtube.com/watch?v=YqQEdG8BF98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger child molester

Mentally fucked that he thought he had to change the way he looked. His music was pretty great, excellently mastered as well.

he molested me

WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN DYING?

WHAT ABOUT ABRAHAM

That's right, if children die how is he going to molest them unless he's into necrophilia.

I remember I read somewhere that he literally handed Quincy Jones a blank check for Thriller

WHAT ABOUT ELEPHANTS

youtube.com/watch?v=mq1HFfK6xJs

Off The Wall and Thriller are fucking amazing albums

A aaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He dead

Despite all the bullshit he's still one of my favorite musicians.

He doesn't get brought up much anymore in pop culture really and it's a shame. I'm glad Xscape went unnoticed I think posthumous albums are creepy.

That being said he is extremely talented and very under respected, better than artists like the Beatles etc. in every way.

He just wanted to look like Prince

>Neil McCormick notes that Jackson's unorthodox singing style "was original and utterly distinctive, from his almost ethereal falsetto to his soft, sweet mid-tones; his fluid, seamless control of often very fast moving series of notes; his percussive yet still melodic outbursts, ululations and interjections (from those spooky "tee-hee-hees" to grunts and wails). Unusually for someone coming from a black American soul tradition, he did not often sing straight, unadorned ballads, though when he did (from 'Ben' to 'She's Out of My Life') the effect was of a powerful simplicity and truth."

Was he right, Sup Forums?

he was a far better entertainer and performer than musician. if I'd had to pick a GOAT pop artist I'd go with Prince.

>better than artists like the Beatles

no. Jackson has a handful of good tracks. maybe 15 at most, while the other are very mediocre. The Beatles have albums full of great ones.

Why is the word 'mediocre' thrown around so much?

They did it better...

youtu.be/GV3QbjiS5qs

The Beatles are trash.

I think he's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He's really good

>that scared child stood in the doorway while he gyrates

pottery

>that last third
what the actual fuck. rip to a great and ridiculous entertainer

>1964 - 1987

I love him, but his 90s - 2000s music was either cringe or meh.

Loved The Jackson 5. His solo stuff, not so much!

Incredibly talented guy who peaked in the 90s. Still has some great stuff that has stood the test of time.

I enjoy his shit but I don't get his deification by some people

you done goofed son

earth song is a masterpiece though

He wanted to look like Bjork.

Joke aside, I really respect his changes throughout his carrer, I feel like it's a symbol of the whole era he was in.
Prince did it too but in a smaller measure, he would change his haircut and his suits.

A bit overrated.

I like his music. He was also a very interesting person, considering his childhood and the media and everything.

> Off the wall
> Thriller
> Invincible
> Dangerous
> all the post-mortem bullshit, even though the first is the best of it

Jacksons/jackson 5
> Trimph
> Going Places
> Destiny

Would have loved a feat with Prince.
> the dude was called to sing Bad with Mj and he didn't like the very first line
> "Your butt is mine"

your butt is mine

way ahead of his time: after transgender hype dies down, trans-racial is the next big thing for acceptance and SJW politics

who doesn't?

Nothing beats the J5 for me, but Off the Wall and Thriller are GoAT albums too. I've been digging the hell out of youtube.com/watch?v=YqQEdG8BF98 . Seeing an "adult" Michael performing old J5 material with his brothers gives me a thrill. If I were at that show, I'd be swooning like the girl at 0:06 and fucking in to it like the black guy at 2:02. Probably cry at some point.

Been getting a lot of mileage out of picture related lately too.

You're really bad at this