How much money should Poland receive from EU next year?

How much money should Poland receive from EU next year?

Is Poland grateful for the EU development funds it recieves?

>EU development funds it recieves
Weren't that ww2 repatriations? Well shit.

after you gib +3 trillion dollars war reparation back we will consider that, deal?

all of it.

I mean for realz
Are people in Poland like "we are really glad that we get so much money from EU"?
Or dont they really care?

Yes.

I was for realz, noone consider these money as a gift or good will of you, gib back 3 trillion

90% of Polish people do not gain from EU money.
Most of the EU funds is being spent on bullsit like noise bariers.

Yes average Pole is really grateful. Only some small, unimportant (but very vocal) groups are agains EU - but they are mostly considered joke here e.g. Janusz Korwin Mikke

A lot.

this is the only correct answer

when I was in poland I saw so many of these lol, like so fucking many, literally everywhere

It is nice to hear.
I am gonna take your word for it

>EU publicly gives money to EU
>"LOOK HOW GENEROUS WE ARE!"
>EU demands Poland funnel the same money PLUS interest to NATO/EU

Poland is one of many money laundering schemes.

Yes, they are fugly and in places where they are not needed at all.

What are they for?
They won't stop the Russians

they are noise barriers, the guy said it in his post
in warsaw there were so many(actually the whole time I drove through warsaw) I couldn't even see the city while passing through

They will reduce the noice from the road on the other side. The problem is that they were placed in uninhabited areas.

In 2005 there were some kind of scam involving our Ministrer of Environment were he ordered to build them almost everywhere for no apparent reason, but it wasn't investigated by the next gov't and now this guy is again a minister of environment and he's trying to sell oldest forstes in europe lol

lol lynch the fucker

*forest

No one cares, it's money from Germany...

wtf, we worked hard for that money

Less.

6 Gorillions.