/MeNa/ Middle East and north Africa

Iraqi are subhumans edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Konya
timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-hasidim-arrested-after-entering-josephs-tomb-without-idf/
youtube.com/watch?v=Voy2UAxgOhY
youtube.com/watch?v=zpK8MsAFZSY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm3Igpba87g
youtube.com/watch?v=ako5ar7c9lo
youtube.com/watch?v=68BKdXwLkEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for /balestine/

eGYPSIE
lol

That's not a nice picture for an OP.

fifth for Turkish supremacy

Umyyad was way bigger than ottoman empire though
Ottoman only lastest longer

فيرست فور ذا جوز

Lasted*

last week

Hey, don't be like that, all of you are subhuman.

t. Somalian refugee Abdul

who said anything about ottomans ya mamluke, son of Mehmet Cengiz?

بروفس؟

T. Ahmed ibn tyrone the somali pirate

Shias are sub humans

Muhammed ali who was from a turkmen origin led our armies and we almost annexed turkey if it was not for the british
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Konya
ALSO TURKS WERE OUR SLAVES DURING THE MAMLUK TIMES
BAIBARS WAS LITERALLY A TURK WHO WAS THE KING OF THE MAMLUKATE
YET TURKS WERE STILL SLAVES

timesofisrael.com/dozens-of-hasidim-arrested-after-entering-josephs-tomb-without-idf/

^DID YOU SEE THEM?

Nope, I live on the other end of town

check m8 atheists

How come
Shias think that ali should have been the caliph that's the only difference
How come that makes them subhumans

Are you the only egyptian on 4 chan who shitposts on turks? I see you every time, pharaoh.

מספרים כפולים

yeah turks almost annexed turks
what an egyptian achievement right there
baybars was a turk
he was a """"""slave"""""""" the kind of slave that ruled egypt
you are a turk mixed with nigger in denial
come home cengiz

I do not hate turks
But all of them think that they were never slaves
While whites persians and arabs were their slaves

ADDRESS FOR LETTER BOMBS?

Nablus, other end of town 22

Baibars was the king
Yet the army was still made up of turk slaves :)

Pretty much everyone was everyones slave, lets get fucking over it.

Ottomans enslaved entire people from balkan for 400 years. How did albanians and bosnians become muslims, what do you think?

Muhammed ali was a turk
The army was not
so nope

slaves that lived better than egyptian citizens
read history cuck

you changed the subject and were talking about mexicans. so i was addressing that.

nothing is wrong with being a racist. in my ideal world, everyone would be able to yell at each other and call each other faggots and subhumans (just like here), without having to resort to wars violence and centuries of resentment. if we cant voice our own opinions then we will never learn to compromise.

indeed
had his army been turkish he wouldn't have lost the battle against the brits :)

YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE MAYOR'S ADDRESS UQUQ

i literally cant believe thats whats been making you blow each other up for hundreds of years.

show some fucking self-awareness

But he won against turks :)
That's even worse

SO WE CAN ONLY BE BARKING RACISTS BUT NOT BITING RACISTS? WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT?

>muslims
>logic
Lol

Why are egyptians subhuman and smell like shit? why do egypt looks so goddamn disgusting and full of sweaty fuckers? Why are the majority of egyptians horny disgusting criminal pieces of shit?

MAJOOSI RAFIDI SELF-HARMING IRANIAN PROXY DETECTED

religious beliefs are the bane of logic. the whole concept of faith is the abandonment of logic

The Jews did it

This. Delet op.

probably because the ottoman army was mainly syrians in that area :)
assuming you're talking about some insignificant battle before the brits and ottomans crushed him

FOR YOU

>Konya
>Syrians
O.k.

you keep trying to guess where im from and you keep getting further and further away.

is your capslock key stuck or something?

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

WHERE ARE YOU FROM, HASSAN?

just like they did when they created christianity to destroy the roman empire. its a shame people merely learn history rather than learning from it

ANTI-RACIST HITLER?

it's illogical that arabs should be capable of defeating turks in battle
this is the only rational explanation mate

t.Mehmet

YEAH YOURE RIGHT I FEEL BETTER ALREADY.

IM FROM WESTERN NY AHMED

>egyptians

ha i guess so

YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE DESPITE BEING AN UPSTATER

I LIVE IN MANHATTAN

WOW N00DZ

how are women and men praying mixed
the amount of ta7arrosh must have been off the charts

does /mena/ like star trek?

which one?

how many cows did you kill today?

You should try and go to a church, it'll blow your mind. :^)

The one with the death star

No I like Star Wars. 4, 6 &2.

cows?

TREKFAGS
FLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Praying mixed together is sunnah, segregation is wahhabi bidah

>manhatten

i feel bad for you son. you should move upstate so you wont have to pay $1200/mo for a shitty 1br apartment

prove it

THE ONE WITH THE PALESTINIAN

PALESTINIANS DONT EXIST SO ITS FICTIONAL

meh i dont really like the super action-ey sci-fi

trek either is your cuppa tea or it isnt

HOW DID YOU KNOW? THATS EXACTLY HOW I LIVE

ISNT UPSTATE COLD AF THOUGH?

WHERE IN UPSTATE ARE YOU?

>tfw can't summon a persona

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR BURGER TALK
ABOUT IRRELEVANT SHIT STATES
KOS O5T AJDADKOM

>FATLUS GAMES

NY STATE HAS MORE PEOPLE THAN THREE DENMARKS AND MORE LAND AREA THAN MANY MORE

ALSO MORE DUBZ

Dubs and Islam is the one true religion

*DUBZ AND JUDAISM

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY MATE

get cucked

Dubs and it's Christianity

ALT-DUBZ ARE NOT TRUE DUBZ SVEINN

thats how everyone lives in the city man. theres too many people there. i dont know why everyone keeps moving there. theres plenty of opportunity in the rest of the state. and its much less competitive and its not run by fucking jewish nepotism and wall st cocksuckers.

im in rochester. i guess it IS pretty cold in the winter, and some years we get a lot of snow. but some years we get almost none, like last year for example. at the very least its better than some of the other upstate cities like buffalo that get hammered with feet of snow every couple days in the winter. but all in all, we get pretty much the same general seasonal temperatures as NYC. plus we are right on the lake ontario, which means when summer comes around its time to get drunk and high and fuck around on boats and jet-skis all summer long.

AND i only pay $300/mo for rent. and i dont have to deal with fucking new yorkers, which i feel are a major reason why people think the entirety of NY state is full of assholes

DO YOU HAVE ROOMMATES?

NEW YORK IS SHIT I AGREE AND HOW MUCH OPPORTUNITY IS HERE COMPARED TO KIKERY IS TOTALLY EXAGGERATED.

what does /mena/ think of the sun city girls?

youtube.com/watch?v=Voy2UAxgOhY

do any of you know of bands that play rock instruments with a middle-eastern style tonality? i feel like its a very cool mix, but i only ever hear shitty metal bands use those scales because they think it sounds BRUTAL or EVIL or some shit.

i do have roommates. it really is the only reasonable way to rent. of course, i dont really mind living with people. it gets me out of the house a lot more often than i would on my own accord.

and yeah, the "land of opportunity" thing is one of our countrys oldest and most coveted memes. theres money here to be sure, but youre just a lousy janitor unless your uncle owns the store

I DONT HAVE ROOMMATES AND I OWN (IN A SHITTY CO-OP THAT TRIED TO EVICT ME UNDER A CORRUPT NYC LAW LAST YEAR AND COST 10K IN LEGAL FEES TO FIGHT) ITS THE ONLY REASON I HAVENT DITCHED NY FOR SOMEPLACE WARM AND ABROAD

DONT COUNT ON BEING A JANITOR EITHER IVE BEEN A NEET FOR THREE YEARS AND COUNTING

autismo

>still using an evoker
>not a mask

>middle-eastern style tonality?
I don't see what's mid-eastern about thos scales. Not gonna lie. It sounds very californian tbqh. Sorry I can't help.
Also lolled at oriental scale=satan. It's a real meme in metal.
Post /mena/ metal! I give you acclaimed Algerian metal band Litham.
youtube.com/watch?v=zpK8MsAFZSY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm3Igpba87g
youtube.com/watch?v=ako5ar7c9lo
youtube.com/watch?v=68BKdXwLkEQ

any grills in here???

Yes :)

i am certain you have never been to anywhere in NY state outside of possibly NYC. most upstaters want NYC to seperate itself from the rest of the state. they are literally nothing but a leech on the entire state, and the high taxes caused by it are absolutely destroying are agricultural-based economy.

farmers are focred to call it quits because they are forced to feed tyrone as he sits in his his apartment eating popeyes fried chicken and creating more little shits who will be brought up on degeneracy and the concept that they are owed something by the state. welfare culture is a huge reason why our country is in the shitter.

ill never understand how these people can look in the mirror and feel anything but disgust for themselves.

hi there cutie

Hello ^_^

how was your day? did you have a good Eid? :)

Who learns German here ?

Also ask a German anything !

Why can't you teach your adult population English?

Yep :P thanks for asking, how was yours

yeah thats one of their earlier albums. i think after that one they all went to live in various parts of the middle-east to study more of the music, culture and esoterica from around there. so their later stuff is a little more infused with actual middle-eastern music. whereas their earlier stuff is just what they thought it sounded like (they were just a bunch of dudes from arizona that did a lot of drugs at that point in their career).

the guitarist has a really cool label that he still runs where he puts out folk music/obscure music from all around the world. its called sublime frequencies for any that are interested. a lot of music from north africa if i remember correctly.