Still have Swans, Nails, Mogwai and Bat For Lashes to go

>Still have Swans, Nails, Mogwai and Bat For Lashes to go
This is such a truly wonderful year

My boi

Don't forget LCD Soundsystem, Bjork, Jon Hopkins and possibly Autechre.

Don't forget Anhoni you privileged cis scum.

>Björk

What? Is this a thing.

Also don't forget slowdive Gorillaz run the jewels and Gorguts.

>slowdive

What? Is this a thing.

The new Nails is fucking sweet. You'll enjoy it a lot.

confirmed on their Facebook page

i should listen to that
what is it like?

Is the new Tim Hecker any good?

It's awful, like terrible.

half these albums came out this month. may is the best month for music this year.

>Jon Hopkins
Holy shit really?

>Jon Hopkins
>slowdive

I'd love either of those.

Yeah, but it's his worst probably. Still a great album, but not on the level of his earlier works. More accessible than Virgins though.

You put James Blake there and you're not looking forward to Frank Ocean's album?

Ah okay because I loved Dropped Pianos and Ravedeath. Just haven't got around to it yet.

None of his works are particularly bad, but it is a lot better than Imaginary Country and Dropped Pianos

Haven't listened to Frank Ocean DESU

Dropped Pianos shouldn't be considered a regular release. Its a companion EP to Ravedeath and it provides an interesting look into how Hecker started with some of the tracks. I particularly like Sketch 1,2 and 5 which all serve as a basis for The Piano Drop.

>Jon Hopkins
Is that confirmed?

Eh, I thought so to, but Ohneotrix Point Never and Hudson Mohawke actually did a great job, and the vocals are at least catchy. As far as pop goes, it's really good.

I think it's on par with Imaginary country, and i consider Dropped Pianos more of a mixtape instead of an album.