Opinions

opinions
counter.social/about

Other urls found in this thread:

counter.social/faq.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dislike black people.

>CounterSocial is the first Social Network Platform to take a zero-tolerance stance to hostile nations, bot accounts and trolls
>More chat and less asshat
>No fun allowed

>rusia and best korea blocked

social media is normie cancer

>north korea
>any internet at all

I don't have access to this shit anyway.

>not blocking murica

holy fuck, cringe
what a bunch of morons

Sup Forums is social media

>>>/facebook/

This

>Russki
>Mac
Is it ok to be gay in soviet russia?

being offended doesn't change the facts

Oh cool, an echo chamber social media site.

>mfw the server is in murica
lmao
probably a honeypot too

>WHY?
Indeed. What value does social media hold that this is trying to salvage?

yep it is most definitely a echo chamber

>trolls who are weaponizing OUR social media platforms and freedoms to engage in influence operations against us. And we're here to counter it.

Instead of telling them to go fuck off back to Tumblr they'll fuck off back to da deeep weab

also
>hostile nations
>no Israel

>FSA flag instead of syrian flag
>literally banning entire nations
Absolutely awful

Israel is your biggest ally!

jester is a fed, the whole idea of blocking "hostile nations and privacy services" is horseshit, brainwashed creaturas will defend this

I can already tell your regions, you cucked braindead monkeys. assblasted by mudslimes on daily basis yet still bashing the only country that doesn't want your shithole to burn down to ashes. hope you finally cut the hand that feeds you so i could watch your whole continent of self-hating retards get ethnically cleansed.

>implying government shills are going to use obvious VPNs and proxies
>implying anyone is going to use that platform in the first place

>hostile countries
>no israel

[intense hand rubbing]

>We believe that everyone should have the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers.
>In order to protect the experience and safety of people who use CounterSocial, there are some limitations on the type of content and behavior that we allow.
>without barriers
>threre are some limitations
asshats confirmed

Makes sense to me. Every WordPress site I've had to deal with, roughly 80% of the traffic was from China/Russia trying to access wp-admin.

>le Israel is killing Arab babies maymay
Neck yourself achmed

>cowadoody leetspeak username
>some queer avatar

cringe

It's not, it's a discussion forum, which is different

how many palestinian babies have you necked today, greatest ally?

Israel does much more wrong to western nations and whites than the random conflicts they engage in with arabs

NOOoooo why no china ;-;

Cause no one likes insects. Fuck off, chink.

it's a forum retard

I just signed up. Hope it's good.
Not really one for social medias, and I can't figure out how to not get called racist on the tweeters.

One day.

>everyone should have the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers.
>In order to protect the experience and safety of people who use CounterSocial, there are some limitations on the type of content and behavior that we allow.
>without barriers
>limitations
>blocks countries they disagree with
What are they trying to do here?

>Isn't blocking entire nations 'racism'?

>No. The nations blocked contain individuals of all races. Nations are not races.

>its not racism when we do it

>we believe everyone
But not you or you or you or you or you

Damn me too dude.

what's that pic
all those countries are literally the good guys
why do they have cancel marks through them

>This is your brain on Sup Forums

Fuck Israel but Palestinians are their victims. Not Sup Forumstards.

>Iran
I wonder who could be behind this software

what is this, some mastadon instance?
who gives a shit

>We believe that everyone should have the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. In order to protect the experience and safety of people who use CounterSocial, there are some limitations on the type of content and behavior that we allow.

Fucking kill yourself

leftists confirmed

>wordpress
fuck off pajeet

lots of russian bootlickers itt, get putins cock out of your mouth before you speak

>pretends to be l33t h4x0rs
>banning IP ranges from countries will surely stop them from posting things I don't like!

>far-left extremists so butthurt about bantz on normie social media they decide to create their own even more safe spacey hugbox in response

with all the butthurt in this thread i'm surprised no far-right equivalent exists

They sort of do, there's plenty of mastodon instances out there, though afaik none of them don't go full echobox

>they're called toots.

They do know that's a synonym for fart, right?

>try VPN that's blocked on Sup Forums
>works

I'd sign up but posting from Russia just tells me I'm posting from a hostile nation.
Also
>American Leftists now blocking countries that American conservatives want Americans to hate. KEK.

America is the one bringing in these "mudslimes" to Europe, idiot. Americas anti-climate change views also negatively affect Europe as droughts get worse in the ME the people will have to flock to Europe. Lets not forget the zionist connections with the christcuck leaders in the US

>not blocking Murrika as well

counter.social/faq.html

bwhahaha

they tried to ban stormfront from the internet, remember?

Daily Stormer isn't the same as Stormfront, and he tried to get fucked by using services that have always been flaky as fuck like Cloudflare

>we dont hate on race
>we only hate opinions different from ours
but they're the good guys, amirite guys

>this isn't nationalism!
Alrighty then.

Leftists and neocons are peas in a pod, most of their goals are practically the same.

It's very dangerous in some regions.

Does he just watch TV all day?

It's generally frowned upon but is mostly accepted if you aren't a faggot.

>far-left
>blocks NK
what

It's about blocking """evil""" states

>blocks slaveniggers
>blocks chinks
>blocks mudslimes
>blocks norks
based

>still no social network that blocks south and central americans
its shit

>israel allowed to post

>We operate from a modified, hardened node and infrastructure, we are unafraid to engage in offensive countermeasures. We actively block nodes and access to our community from IP space originating in Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Pakistan and Syria, along with over 100,000 VPN and proxy services.

>Israel isn't blocked

>>CounterSocial is the first Social Network Platform to take a zero-tolerance stance to hostile nations, bot accounts and trolls
>>More chat and less asshat
I assume this includes the United States?

Yeah, these assholes plus their puppets in Washington DC

We all do buddy.

you're so cool user, I can already feel my wet panties dropping already

>Australia isn't blocked

dropped

>social media for everyone
>social media for choosen countries
>social media for your own country only
>new $GENERIC_NAME is a social media service that protects your freedom so we block all requests outside of your own subnet
It goes in a right direction

Fucking Bonzi everytime

>Kek
Where is your fedora, mate?

>le usa cucks defending israelis

Let them live in their bubble where Donald Trump is their lord and savior, even though he is a russian cuck.

kek butthurt muritards

This is literally Mastadon right?

You know I really like the promise of Mastadon.

But if I have an interest in security and follow Twitters known in this area, what value is counter social going to offer in comparison?

Found their Github, it is literally Mastadon. But it's not a fork, they've tried to make it look like a new repo. That's pretty dumb.

>supporting either Israel or fake nation arabs
Just nuke the whole damn place already. You cannot name one bad thing that will happen if the middle east was nuked in it's entirety

This unironically

The western far-left.

Don't give a shit, websites can block who they want. That's the point of freedom, commie.

>You cannot name one bad thing that will happen if the middle east was nuked in it's entirety
b-but then I'll be dead and wouldn't shitpost on Sup Forums
>inb4 implying that's a bad thing

Great idea in concept.

The fact that they positioned themselves as "edgy" and "counter culture" makes it destined to fail.

What is a forum?

>inb4 not social media

>reddit.c... err sorry goys I mean counter.social. hip new site

the problem with social media is not that too few restrictions against its use exist, but that too many do.

hmm what do they have in common? what could Bill Kristol and say Chuck Schumer possibly share? some kind of common interest?

India the country filled with most scamming fucks is not banned
LOL

Black people are fine

It's niggers that I hate

better this than people getting arrested for facebook trolling which can happen in the uk now