If Gene Simmons dies, will we worship him, or will we no care?

If Gene Simmons dies, will we worship him, or will we no care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H1TphXiP7VQ?t=5m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No young person will care and there will be a lot that will be happy because he's a douchebag but I imagine a few moms and dads will be upset.
He hasn't contributed a single worthwhile thing to music so it really is no loss at all when he dies and no one is going to miss him because he's a fag

>when the generational gap is just right

somebody post the meme

>When Gene Simmons dies.
and no one will care

pretty much this

No one will care

Daily Reminder that Mike Love is more tolerable than Gene Simmons

That's taking it too far

Name some albums to prove to this idiot that rock isn't dead

I was made for loving you baby

Bullshit. As soon as he dies, every fucking young person will suddenly become a huge KISS fan. Happens every time somebody big dies.

not even someone as douchey as Gene Simmons is redeemed by death.

I can see it happening with some but most? No. Everyone hates Gene Simmons.

Evil kikes live to be 100. They literally refuse to die, it would mean giving up their money!

what?

The fact that he's a douche doesn't really have anything to do with it. For better or worse, he's a cultural icon. Everybody on Facebook will jump on the band wagon. The media will inundate us with KISS nostalgia. Everybody will be talking about "Rock and Roll All Nite" will be played incessantly. It all has nothing to do with how much of a cunt he is.

Most younger people don't even really know who he is or what his personality is like. That's what makes it easy for everybody to jump on board and act like they cared when he dies.

Yes but its the media that pushes it because they want to make a quick buck.

just because he dies doesn't mean he'll be redeemed as an icon, he's pretty much a douche, and hasn't been relevant in a while. Sorry for illiteracy, haven't slept.

Only white people and dadrock fanatics will care about his death.

Who?

And your point is?

His hair looks like steel wool

Or that psychic with the white afro

not many people will care.

Yeah but Rock is dead, and Glam Rock/Rock and Roll is super niche now.

Nobody gave a shit when Lemmy died. Nobody pretended to like Earth Wind and Fire when Maurice died same with James Brown. Kiss isn't Iconic or timeless in the same way Prince, MJ or Bowie was. He was just part of a novelty act from a dated period in music.

I think people will give more shits about Manson when he passes than Simons.

Marilyn or Charles?

This guy gets it.

I'm going to give less of a fuck when Marilyn Manson dies then when Gene Simmons dies and I'm not going to give a fuck when Simmons dies

Marilyn. Marilyn is an icon and way more relevant than Gene Simons.

For example hip hop heads love Manson and GG Allin, but I don't think a single one of them give a shit about Gene, everyone agrees that him and just that whole era of rock is full of hacks.

>Nobody gave a shit when Lemmy died
Motorhead was never even remotely close to the level of cultural phenomenon as Kiss.

>Nobody pretended to like Earth Wind and Fire when Maurice died
Earth Wind and Fire were much bigger than Motorhead, but still not on the same level as Kiss. I saw a few people talking about it on social media.

>Kiss isn't Iconic or timeless
You hate Kiss.I get it. I'm not saying they're great. But viritually every single fucking person in this country who is at least a teenager knows a few Kiss songs, even if they don't know they're by Kiss. It has fuck all to do with whether or not their music is good or whether or not Gene Simmons is an ass.

>I think people will give more shits about Manson when he passes than Simons.
That's just pure bullshit.

You're letting your bizarre hatred of Kiss/Simmons cloud your judgment. They sold 100 milllion fucking records. Hate em. That's fine. But they're fucking iconic.

>cultural phenomenon
it's time to get with the times Grandpa, they didn't do shit to influence or impact anyone.

Would you consider kraut rock that era?

this
They are without question the least musically significant artists that became huge, their music is literally so uninteresting that it's interesting and they sold A HUNNA BILLIYAWN RECOOOORDS during a time where nearly every lifeform on Earth was a brainwashed retard.

Kiss isn't iconic.

>I think people will give more shits about Manson when he passes than Simons.
That's just pure bullshit.

No hip hop heads fucking love Marylin Manson, Kurt, GG and that era of rock, but they never talk about Simons.

youtu.be/H1TphXiP7VQ?t=5m2s

Nobody like kiss expect old washed up people they're not even relevant enough to be Tshirt core, they were nothing but an cool image, no substance also Rock and Roll all night is an awful song I hear more Joan Jett etc.

Gene Simmons is reading this thread trying to get a KISS biopic in the works so he can jew out the young generation and make KISS "cool" again.

ITT:

OP hates Gene Simmons and wants everybody to agree with him.

Why, OP? Who cares? If you want him to be forgotten, why are you starting a thread about him on Sup Forums?

>OP hates Gene Simmons and everybody does agree with him
FTFY

i like kiss

this

Please stop same fagging

Notice this huge influx of people loving on kiss.

OP's point is that he will be forgotten. That's just silly.

Gene Simmons is like the Trump of music. You may hate him. All your friends in your age group and socio economic demographic may hate him.

But guess what? There are fucking millions and millions of fans out there. No matter how much you say you hate him or you act like he's a terrible person, you can't dismiss the massive fanbase as nonexistent.

Please stop samefagging OP

and point is, he has no impact, so he will eventually be forgotten.

Please stop sameposting

we will celebrate

ITT: dads and sons arguing

i would buy a well-designed plastic figurine of his rotting corpse

I don't get it. What's the point of this thread?

he will carry on exactly as he is and nobody will notice. Especially not him. Or his 'hair'.

how ended the CP story?
It was a false claim?