Why is the rest of Europe so poor? Is Germany the only first world country in Europe?

Why is the rest of Europe so poor? Is Germany the only first world country in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLs-egzZxS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Norway doesn't count btw, their economy is literally sandnigger-tier

>What did the poor kraut-nigger mean by this?

Germany is poor as fuck, if you're speaking of the average wealth you're speaking of 1 person with 500 billion and millions with nothing.

>what did the Saudi-Arabia of Europe mean by this?

>real_estate_worth.jpg

By the way, this graph places Grease above both Germany and the US

don't you people own real estate there? here everyone owns at least some piece of land

Sadly only 50% own some sort of real estate, the worst quota in Europe.
It has historical reasons, a lot of post-WW2 refugees and homeless.

Then you're poor as fuck serfs.

>t. country with the highest amount of homeless and bankruptcies in the developed world

USA is in same boat as Germany.

>Bluetugal

That because that's how you make money in America. Look at Trump, declare bankruptcies and outsource your jobs.

The wonders of the free market economy, comrade!

I like this picture

We be rich and shieeet, get rekt shit germans

Enjoy your 102% income tax

Tbh I'd rather live in any other 1st world country. Help me out Deutschbro.

There are EU Blue cards, try applying

The United Cuckdom and Ireland speak English

>being this jealous

Thank you.

>EU Blue cards
I thought Denmark, Ireland, and the UK were excluded from the blue cards. Also I speak enough French to get by but I guess since France sucks and Belgium is terroristland I should go to Luxembourg?

>I should
so I guess I should*

holy shit brain

Why does so many people care about My country is better at... Your country is so shit.. My cunt, ur cunt...

At the end what matter is the individual of us, Ones can make millions in Spain and others be social wastes in Germany. The country doesn't mean shit

No clue about France, but I know that many cities are still liveable.

>being OK with being the Arabs of Europe

Good thing I'm not Norwegian an never will

It does mean a lot when you need to convince yourself that posting with X flag makes you a winner on Sup Forums.

>being the Turks of Europe

Good thing I'm not German and never will be.

Switzerland looks pretty good.

Posting with this fmsg heavily implies you're an oilnigger, so there's also this aspect to this debate

arabs have way bigger oil reserves than us, if we were as irresponsible as the arabs we wouldn't be as rich as we are

our success comes from very wise shekel and resource management.

*flag

As a frenchman, I'd recommand Bordeaux. Not too many people yet, rich city, good climate, not far from beaches and mountains. Oh and good red wine, obviously.

that's what I heard oilniggers from Dubai and Bahrain say as well

To be fair Norway does have that sovereign fund.

are there jobs?

with other words, they use their oilnigger money to buy the hard work, entrepreneurship, creativity of people abroad

Tell me what you specialize in. There's not too much industry, so it depends on your skills.

Hey it's a list of countries I'd rather live in.

data mining, search queries, automatic text generation

this fields of IT, also general all-purpose programming

East Yorp is poor because we lived through gommunism.

It's like krokodil mixed with powdered glass. Not even fucking once.

Oh god. Yeah no worries there, you'll find a job. Do a bit of prospecting first obviously, but I'm pretty sure that you will find. At the worst, try a home-based job in a company based in Paris. It's a 3.5 hour train ride from Bordeaux to Paris, but it's doable for a few times a mounth.

Every fucking map and listing, a Nordic cunt tops it

Is the rest of the world even trying?

merci

typical wages and rents in Bordeaux?

>we're getting shit from other nations for being smart enough to make lots of money on resources
I just can't get mad about these vapid utterings from my nice house, nice car, nice boat, nice bike, safe and peaceful society. Go on, be angry world.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLs-egzZxS4

i knew a Norwegian that came here, after people in the petrol industry lost their jobs by thousands in Norway

You'll hang together with your Arabic soulmates after your only asset runs out, oilnigger

>youth unemploydics

Our economy didn't really got hit bad by it, sorry lad. And we are now even making more money from our investment fund (4% of europe and 2% of the world) than we did from oil. You can't provoke me because I'm still getting my 70k euro salary for doing almost nothing.

Seems to me Germany has very high unemployment rates.

We are Hans.

I guess if you consider being unemployed a bad thing, this is one of the graphs where we don't shine. It being bad or not is subjective, though.

t. 12 year old

You are fucking retarded.

Norway was rich before we discovered oil, kraut nigger.

you're so right. this is int in a nutshell

Try being closer to the Russia and having comunism for 40+ years. You will see.

You were roughly on our level, talking about interwar era, which is still considerably poorer than UK/France/Netherlands.

sauce: Historical Statistics of the World Economy: 1-2008 AD by A. Maddison

northern niggers dragging us down

Even in this map Switzerland is best ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I blame russia

Nuke us

GODDAM OIL NIGGERS

Can' say much for wages, as when I was there a couple of years ago I was stillo a student, and I did a bit of working as a pharmacist on the side, but since it was a half time and I wasn't graduated yet, it was only around 750€/mounth.
Rent-wise, I had a 100m2 flat for 1000€/months, plus electricity and internet (it was a colocation)

How to approach a German grill? I am going to live in Germany for at least the next 5 years, because cheap university