Language list

>language list
>english at top

>country list
>united states at top

>europoor now realizes nobody cares about his made-up country
I lol

But the Commonwealth is on top every good list.

fpbp, eurocucks btfo. Go ride a bike to buy a baquette to eat while you watch Soccer, faggot.

They have to be on top because otherwise the average ameritard would look for >American and >America and not find it.

>putting countries where 3 people have internet access above the consumption capital of the world
It's like you don't want to accommodate your customers

>Language: English
>US flag

> Go ride a bike
It's better than being afraid to walk.

>americans now need to pretend to be european shitposters because nobody gives them attention otherwise

sage

>Nobody REALLY is so fat they need mobility scooters to get around unless they're already crippled or something, it's just a Sup Forums meme right?

>flag is a bisection of only UK and US

CUNTS

>language list
>names of languages in English
>languages alphabetically sorted by their names in the language in question

>Picture of Hong Kong's flag

If you add an anime picture as an attachment, your opinion does not count.

> had an entire empire and lost a war against a rowdy colony with a few farmers

>Country who fucked up colonialism and world power, is now declining in power (sometimes by their own hand(brexit, lol))
You deserve this.

>yuropoor
>uses american character from murikan version of british show

I unironically already do that

Reminds me of when I was in Athens with my family. We were at the harbor when 2 ferries docked, and out came busses filled with Americans, going straight to the acropolis and then taking the bus back to the ferry Didn't even care to see the city.

>holidaying in America
>call info hotline for tourist spot
>"Press 1 for english"

i-is this real

>threw his eclair on the floor
That's the exact moment it becomes obvious it's fake.

How is this shit related to technology at all?!
Where are the janitors, this thread us up for 6 hours now?!

I totally believe it. Americans act retarded all the time. In Scandinavia (at least where I'm from) it's part of the American stereotype that they refuse to walk anywhere.

Top language is chinese.

Big LOL
>amerifags calling others gay
U gaylords realize that ur cuntry is the one which spawns the gays lmfao u retarded niggers let them walk on streets like normal humans

Truth can be stranger than fiction user.
At least the parts about Germans walking fucking everywhere is true, my mom lives there and you see people just fucking legging it all the time. Tons of cities you straight up aren't even allowed to drive in.

>walking everywhere is strange

Just don't throw cake at me, fatso.

I didn't say it was strange. It is kinda weird though, I know Germans that walk an hour to get to work every morning. Even if you don't have, or want, a car you could at least get a bicycle.

There's not much reason not to walk for most of my city's downtown area.

Anything a bit farther I just take public transit.

I can afford a car and van drive one but I have zero desire to own one.