Why were the Brits the only country capable of nation building

Seriously what a joke

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_pie
businessinsider.com/largest-ethnic-groups-in-america-2013-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's wrong about Pinochet?

CHAVEZ VIVE

French is the fastest growing language in the world though :^)

this

Because Britain is a shitty rainy Island and only brits wanted to leave their country to build better colonies, somewhere else.

For Mexico you post a couple of strong men?

Germans left en masse as well. So did Italians (19th century Mexicans)

spain confirmed for master race...again

Because when it came round for them to do it, they had giants with shoulders.

Don't know about France's excuse. Maybe they are afraid of water.

Yea, we don't like water

Yes, what champions!

Zimbabwe, Ghana, Malawi, Sudan, Bangladesh... the list goes on!

USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.

Thus, the conversation ends all time.

haha what don bradman why

Why are you putting the US under British empire? Only the original 13 colonies were British. We were more influenced by Germany, Italy, Poland, France and Spain than Britain as a whole.

Take away the language and the US and the British influence is insanely minimal. Culturally, we are more German than British.

>india

Because we were a part of the British empire.

Those colonies developed the framework of our government. Pic is the first USA flag

We speak English
We yes common law from England

Ok? Most American Whites are German.

And speaking English means nothing. India and Pakistan speak English.

>What is Africa?

Muh heritage means nothing.

Language shows colonial roots. Look at South America and who colonized them.

>India
Yes, I say it pretty much ends

Water's da best.

He left some commies alive.

You mean one of the fastest growing economies in the world?

I already feel confident in saying India is a less shitty country than Mexico. There aren't millions of Indians sneaking over our borders

Nah India is even shittier I have been to both.Indians are subhumans the one you get in America are the top tier ones.

Because there's no shared border, and India is surrounded by even worse countries, plus the actual danger of being near Pakistan and China.

Simple, we were more about stealing ressources than replacement of the population.

Even if we shared a border with India I doubt we'd have a massive immigration problem with them like we do with Mexico, which literally is Spain's lasting legacy

>Jamaica

Don't most of them NOT speak English?

Same for Canada. You take away the language, and we're more influenced by China, India, Somalia, Finland.

Where's your colonial empire? Somalia and Libya?

>Gretzky
>Great

Literal pussy cunt who was protected by the league

The british empire brought us the greatest shitposters and Poo In Looers.
Thank you ...

You speak a french dialect, pleb.

Argentina :^)

Fuc u we're also italian as fug ;_;
Also, our italians came from the north while argies got the terroni subhumans.

Is either really a step up from Spain?

Yeah

Casu Marzu is the shit

>We were more influenced by Germany, Italy, Poland, France and Spain than Britain as a whole.
Bait but it triggers me every time.

Why does the truth trigger you?

5/8 of the US was never owned by Britain
Most people here don't have English ancestry

5/8ths of the US weren't owned by Germany, Italy, Poland, France or Spain either and British ancestry is the most common ancestry in the USa though.

German is.

The foods most popular here are burgers (german), hot dogs (german), pizza (italian)

Most popular last name is Smith, which is an Anglicization of the last name Schmidt.

8 of the top 10 American surnames are British. The other 2 are Spanish.

I will not be baited by this again.

Smith is the English name Smith. There will be some Anglicisations, but some native 'Smiths' too.

Explain the foods then

Unless burgers and pizza are suddenly British now.

You're severely underestimating how much Germany affects the US. I've been to both the UK and Germany and felt more in common with Germany than UK

Do you think burgers and pizza are only eaten in America? Is Britain Italian because we have pizza too?

Burgers and pizza aren't part of the British national cuisine

This is unlike burgers, hot dogs and pizza for ours. Hell apple pie is German and that's considered the most American thing ever

>Hell apple pie is German
STOP IT, JUST STOP IT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_pie

Ok its Dutch or Swedish.

For every good British colony there are three absolute hell on earth shitholes

For every good Spanish colony...lol there isn't any good Spanish colony

Even France had Quebec and Mauritius

Really makes you think.

You listen here, you dumb yank, recipes for apple pie were most likely brought over to the Americas with the original British colonists, as it was a popular dish at the time. It remained popular due to similar dishes in other European countries and evolved into the All-American dish we know and recognise today.

You are an anglo and you will never escape that.

B...bu...but I'm a CHI

>Quebec
Owned by Anglos and if you can count ex regions then the american southwest belongs to Spain.
>Mauritius
Tiny tourist island with around a million people, hardly a country. You also can't ignore the southern cone and one of the countries there isn't even white and yet still successful

DELETE!!!!!!

Ok I'll let my German-Italian family know that

>Zimbabwe

Are you retarded m8? Everyone knows that Rhodesia was glorious when we left it

Jamaica? What about any other caribbean island that we colonised? Talk about picking and choosing innit

>Most popular last name is Smith, which is an Anglicization of the last name Schmidt.

Why are americans so retarded? Smith is the most popular english surname by far, dont you think its more reasonable to assume that its english?

>Hell apple pie is German

Why are americans so retarded? Seriously. Who teaches you this complete bollocks? Its english and it was sent to america by england

Given that there are 60 million people of German ancestry here compared to only 25 million English ancestors, it's MUCH more reasonable to assume that it's German

Its not reasonable at all, its far more frequent in english than in german and there are far more people in america of british and irish ancestry than german ancestry, especially if you use real statistics and not self reported shit. The amount of people of german descent in america is relatively abysmal in comparison

businessinsider.com/largest-ethnic-groups-in-america-2013-8

Uh-huh

And nice throwing "Irish" in there too.

You're full of shit limey. And most of the Irish immigrants came in the late 1800s early 1900s, not during colonization. And "surprise, surprise" it was to escape your nations awful governance of their people.

>Florida
>Alta California, New Mexico
>Lousiana
>Alaska
>British Colony

>Implying Ghandi and Mandela were good.
They were commie scum

>Source US Census Bereau

The same bereau that uses the self reported statistics which I dismissed as rubbish

The only person who thinks they came during colonisation is you, no one else has brought it up. And we arent even discussing irish people. AND you are one of those cringeworthy americans who think limey is offensive. This isnt reddit m8

Angl*s are subhumans, they even let their language to be raped by foreigners

Are you trying to say that Florida had nothing to do with us?

Why wouldn't it be self-reported? Ancestry is something only an individual knows.

Because most americans dont seem to have a clue. You wouldnt believe how many americans join irish american organisations because their ancestry is scottish or ulster

>Ancestry is something only an individual knows.
>What are census records
It's not trendy to report yourself as being of English heritage (because most Americans are), so they latch onto maybe one far off 'X' relative and claim a heritage they have nothing to do with.

>The only person who thinks they came during colonisation is you,
>Arguing over the colonization shaping America's hereditary demographics
>include a mention of Irish people's in your very own post to pad the numbers
>Get flustered about getting called on it.

>AND you are one of those cringeworthy americans who think limey is offensive
I think you'll find that being referred to as a synonym for Brit would offend almost anyone.
I could've called you a buck toothed butt fucker, but I cringe whenever I use the same insults my father would have.

And I've never been to reddit in my life.

And you're so certain of this how exactly?

The only two things you have to go on are self reported statistics, which you claim are "bullshit because its trendy not to be a brit' and the prevalence of last names, which, if would point to Anglos being in a minority everywhere except the original thirteen colonies.

I didnt get called out on anything, british and irish people are by far the largest and most significant segment of american ancestry and you are getting flustered because you cant accept that german relevence is insignificant in comparison, even to scotland. In fact you are very clearly getting flustered right now m8

>I think you'll find that being referred to as a synonym for Brit would offend almost anyone. I could've called you a buck toothed butt fucker, but I cringe whenever I use the same insults my father would have.

>bullshit because its trendy not to be a brit
Didn't say British, I said English. Irish is a British nationality, as is Scottish, and you'll see plenty of Americans claiming that as their heritage.

So 60 million people DON'T have German ancestry?

you left out northern ireland :^)
what a success that is

What do the colors mean?

>I didnt get called out on anything
Are you drunk?

I wasn't even the same guy who initially argued about Germans being the most prolific. I just think that acting as if Anglos are the biggest demographic among white ancestry is quantifiably false, and arguing otherwise shows a lack of understanding pertaining to our nation's history.

In a country where almost everyone has a british/irish surname and ethnicity, almost everyone has a english/ulster culture, textbooks give a more realistic and similar opnion to me and americans have massive ignorance of their own ancestry I think its safe to assume that its not true

dont be sad america,you have the shining sample of equality and prosperity aka. liberia under your belt

I didnt get called out on anything at all, I made my point and then you made my point out to be something else which isnt even an argument.

There are many non self reported surveys out there and just because you are too lazy to find them it doesnt mean that they dont exist

Think about it for one fucking second.

Say a German couple back in the day goes over to America, then has kids.
Did they then proceed to only have children with other Germans, down the generations?
Do you think they maintained some kind of absolute ethnic purity? Of course not

The idea of claiming heritage because some ancestor might have been something along the line is completer retardation, which the rest of the world has grown out of.

ITT: Britfags trying to take credit for our country

You still have Canada, Australia and New Zealand none of whom received massive European immigration like we did

My grandparents came from Italy in the 1930s
My other grandparents came from Germany in the 1920s

Yeah no Anglo blood there

>My other grandparents came from Germany in the 1920s
>Yeah no Anglo blood there

Cant say the same for their leader :^)

What part of England does hot dogs and burgers come from?

You've only been there for 90 years then, that's fucking nothing. You're completely irrelevant.

Ceci

What part of germany do apple pies and cheesecakes come from?

Sausages in a bun and a flat bit of beef in a bun? People have been eating those since the middle ages.

yeah no they dont

>British Florida 1763–1783
>Spanish Florida since 1513-1821

are you trying to steal it again, you pirate?
May 5,1781 Best day of my life

He only went and proved my point, the madman!

>Spanish America is actually better than the Anglosphere or Francophone

really makes you think

where's guyana?

Blue = Very high
Green = High
Yellow = Low
Red = Very low