/metal/

/metal/
The Last Thread edition

It is over, this will be the last thread, see you in hell, /metal/heads.
old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!TJN3FJZb!uFbIxD3R33MhIu0JNyRFHg
youtube.com/watch?v=Uus2q1JASbQ
mega.nz/#F!iVEkEaLD!XVAiev_xogJwhfG6gFs48A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZckK3SKqA_0
youtube.com/watch?v=M-KfHM1J0K8
mega.nz/#F!LM1TGYzC!vUzxFXm5pAzcZBwY55sJ3w
youtube.com/watch?v=7rH1J_O7kMg
uloz.to/x3YqqD43/vektor-terminal-redux-2016-mp3-192-rar
youtube.com/watch?v=-4e5Jw9T5Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=VTnf_KYyrBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we had a good run

I'm sorry its death was so prolonged and humiliating

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboreth?
I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it. He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labor, it is the gift of God. I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

- The Bible, King James Version

R.I.P.

Fuck this thread already

Can we all agree that this fucking general won't agree with anything.

This is a mourning thread, please refrain from excessive shitposting and keep a suitable mood.

/metal/ is like a phoenix. it must die to reborn anew.

fuck you all

Emmure - Goodbye to the Gallows

>deathcore, beatdown hardcore

mega.nz/#F!TJN3FJZb!uFbIxD3R33MhIu0JNyRFHg

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=Uus2q1JASbQ

Remember to report those who disrupt this peaceful funeral, as we reminiscence of the fun times we've had in this general.

Remember dmshareguy? I remember him, he was a good person at heart, but ultimately didn't stand the test of time.

have some respect will you, you're just kicking a corpse

don't kill yourself

Emmure - The Respect Issue

>metalcore, beatdown hardcore

mega.nz/#F!iVEkEaLD!XVAiev_xogJwhfG6gFs48A

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=ZckK3SKqA_0

>The Last Thread
THE LAST TIME
THE LAST TIIIIIIIIME
THOSE YEARS WERE ALL IN VAIN
COME SAVE MY SOOOOOOUL
youtube.com/watch?v=M-KfHM1J0K8

Nah sorry but he was a cuck and I'm glad he's dead.

At least he didn't have to see us like this

Emmure - Felony

>metalcore, deathcore, beatdown hardcore

mega.nz/#F!LM1TGYzC!vUzxFXm5pAzcZBwY55sJ3w

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=7rH1J_O7kMg

If Dmshareguy were here this general would be even worse, just let that sink in.

>implying he's not shitposting without his trip

I blame the influx of plebs with shit taste

>muh maiden
>muh black sabbath
>muh darkthrone
>muh meshuggah

Fuck off with that basic old ass shit you dumb niggers

what am i missing out guise

shut the fuck up

It's ok mate, cancer doesn't have any way of knowing it's cancer. We forgive you.

Crazy Frog / Vektor collab when?

We're rebooting this general.

Vektor - Terminal Redux

>blackened thrash, progressive metal

uloz.to/x3YqqD43/vektor-terminal-redux-2016-mp3-192-rar

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=-4e5Jw9T5Zk

Thanks for ruining the only good general on Sup Forums you fucking faggots

It's alright, this thread we embrace those who killed us, /metal/ is not a cursing general, it is not an apathetic general, we are a loving general full of people living in this world, who just wanted to talk about what unites us, the music we love. Today, it died, so we don't go out of our way to belittle others, you are a loved child of the /metal/ general, remember that.

oh cry me a river you cuck. This is your fault just as well as any of ours,

This post is gayer that Chuck AIDSnigger

It's normal to lash out at a time like this, just look after yourself ok?

Who is at fault matters not, as this is a funeral, and we invited the killer, we invite anyone curious enough to take a gaze into the cold place this has become.

this is literally the most reddit thing I've ever read

youtube.com/watch?v=VTnf_KYyrBQ

>hating on maiden and sabbath

just kill yourself right this instant.

>rebooting

No, just let it fucking die already. You can just make /metal/ related threads on Sup Forums, we don't need some fucking general to create a concoction of autism and faggotry. Generals always turn to shit anyway, it's inevitable.

>liking dadrock
what a cuckhold

This thread had a good run, it is alright to make such claims, but do not deny the history this place had before atmospheric black metal became popular.

Go back to bed dad

AS WE GO ON
WE REMEMBER
ALL THE TIMES WE
HAD TOGETHER

I apologize for all the harm I have done, I was the one who started the Vektor shitposting. I derailed three threads with Terminal Redux spamming, and from there many others followed suite, some continuing with Vektor, others finding new bands to make a meme out of. At first I was happy at what I did, I felt accomplished that I could kill this place for a few days, but it's gone on long enough, I will never use this trip again nor will I post about Vektor. I hope we can build anew someday, au revoir.

My asshole is bleeding I was scratching at it in so mad what you guys did to this general fuck you so much I have tears streaming down my face this was only good fuck hoy everyone I'm so mad

Even if you don't like them personally, you have to admit their influence and historical significance. Faggots

HEARTS BEATING FOR THE LAST TIME
HEARTS BEATING IT IS A STATE OF MIND
HEARTS BEATING FOR THE LAST TIME
THE PEACE YOU CANNOT FIND

Fuck off faggot go wipe your ass with your taste

SOO
UNDERSTAND
AND REALIZE THAT YOU WERE LIVING IN THE GOLDEN YEARS

lmao fuck off retard go choke on a dick

You don't have to listen to them to recognize their influence though.

I hate all of you fucking losers so damn much

>probably is a Djent or atmofag

both are better than dadrock

only dreams now

Please not in this final thread, /metal/ has suffered enough, just let it go, take it elsewhere.

We should treat this thread as an opportunity to purge this general. Let it all out. Shitpost it to death. It's the logical conclusion at this point. Resisting it is only delaying the inevitable.

That was last thread.

EVEN THOUGH IT'S REACHED NEW HEIGHTS
I RATHER LIKE THE RESTLESS NIGHTS
IT MAKES ME WONDER
IT MAKES ME THINK
THERE'S MORE TO THIS
I'M ON THE BRINK

tongue my anus niggerboy

I'm scared of losing this place

By the looks of this thread I don't think that's the case.

YEAH SHIT IN MY PUSSY GRANDMA PLEASE SHIT IN MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY MMM I NEED YOUR STEAMY OLD SHIT SLUSHING AROUND IN MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY PLEASE GRANDMA MAKE ME FEEL LOVED YEAH UGH FUCK ME YOU SICK WITCH FUCK ME YOU WANT IT SHIT IN MY PUSSY YOU FUCKING MONSTER COME FUCK MY LITTLE PUSSY GRANDMA PLEASE COME FUCK IT FILLED WITH YOUR SLOSHY SHIT

All good things must come to an end. We had a good run, really, we did. But it's obvious this general has now run its course and become something that does not resemble what it used to be in any way, shape or form. You'll always have the memories user, and that's what matters.

My wife's son is really gonna be sad when this general's gone.

Hey guys, I'm new to /metal/, I like Mastodon, how's it goin?

vektor terminal redux midnight odyssey sarpanitum mgla terminal redux vektor dave mustaine fear factory blood stain child mgla vektor abbath dopethrone like rats deafheaven multi national ghost meliora isis post-metal atmospheric sludge metal boring neurosis cult of luna jesse pinkman inmazes blood stain child weebgrind

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO /METAL/
LOOK WHAT WE'VE DONE
WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PEACE
THAT YOU PLEDGE YOUR ONLY SON...
WHAT ABOUT ALL THE DISCUSSIONS
IS THERE A TIME
WHAT ABOUT ALL THE DREAMS
THAT YOU SAID WAS YOURS AND MINE...
DID YOU EVER STOP TO NOTICE
ALL THE DISCUSSIONS DEAD FROM SHITPOSTING
DID YOU EVER STOP TO NOTICE
THE CRYING GENERAL THE WEEPING SHORES

AAAAAAAAAH OOOOOOOOOH
AAAAAAAAAH OOOOOOOOOH

What does /metal/ thinks about this album?

sometimes when I
post here you seem like
the same general that I once knew

It was a good run, goodbye to you all.

kys faggot

Today we invite the killer to the funeral, to show him the suffering he caused

Metal is for cucks anyway.

Long live KPOP!

GOODBYE MY LOVER
GOODBYE MY FRIEND
YOU HAVE BEEN THE ONE
YOU HAVE BEEN THE ONE FOR ME

I don't think you understand why I started doing this at all.

I started with djent posting because I saw share threads were complete shit with barely anyone contributing and now that I got amusement out of it it's harder me to stop even though I'm running out of new material so I moved to deathcore. I might start posting something else next.
And I actually posted some decent music before but barely got noticed.
How am I and jtg any worse than countless of those idiots who don't read rules and request without contributing?
I'm prettty sure me and jtg have contributed more to sharethreads than 90% of Sup Forums right now.

I adapted a trip after I saw terrible shitposting on /metal/ and started sharing soem stuff there but soon people got butthurt over me.
That is my initiative, fight fire with fire.
Also, I actually dislike most djent and deathcore with some exceptions like Meshuggah, Tesseract, Cloudkicker and The Red Chord, I just loved trolling Sup Forums.

But now, there is no point anymore, it's hopeless, I give up, I'm leaving
And I won't miss you at all because I fucking hated most of you anyway.

The kpop general belongs to /s/ desu senpai

I'm the one who started the Gojira posting and argued with you fags a couple of days ago
didn't know youll take it so far, I'm not even sorry fags that's what you get for not liking Gojira and having shit taste

You belong to /k/ with your shit taste, I hope you die in a fire after shooting a school.

"im the one who blah blah"
GUESS WHAT? NO ONE CARES!
Attention slut.

So what officially killed /metal/? Was it Jesseposter? Vektorspammer? Or a large influx of less individually influential shitposters?

I have literally masturbated to the thought of the new Meshuggah album.

Please be like Catch 33

fight me pussy fag

Riff fags were the beginning of the end

>inb4 the last thread ends with atmo vs riff faggotry

just general newfags acting like we're on Sup Forums

I'm glad you're admitting this. I recognize that you may have had good intentions in the beggining, but adopting the "fight fire with fire" stance did more harm than good. Not that you cared, apparently.
I salute you. You won't be missed.

Oh boy

atmocucks were the ones who started shitposting relentlessly cause they got buttmad over the banter

Where do you live fuck boi?
I've been in /fit/ for way too long, I bet I can wreck your thin undeveloped beta male body

Here we go!

IN YOUR MUMS VAGINA FAG
I COME THERE EVERY DAY HAHA
YOU DONT KNOW ME
ILL REK UR PUSSY ASS FUCKFACE

ayy this good shit is almost free on bandcamp

Seriously surprised a metal general even lasted this long. Metalheads are the most elitist and most likely to get extremely butthurt people on the internet.

t. Former metalhead that expanded his taste and hardly listens to this genre anymore

M8 YOU BETTER STOP TEASING ME THE FUCK OUT CUS MY FISTS ARE GETTING HORNY LIKE A CORNY UNBORNY CHILDERONY MACARONY, MOTHERFUCKER!

ILL SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE TABLE AFTER GIVING YOU A DEEP KISS WITH TONGUE AND SHIT, DONT MAKE ME DO IT YOU LITTLE UTERUS

the sad thing is people will go for this

This is not the last thread and y'all know it

It is the last thread.

This general is too active to die :P

lads ya know that /memetal/ will last forever in Sup Forums. If not, where the fuck will i get new music.