What's the deal with tech nerds and asian spouse?

What's the deal with tech nerds and asian spouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hW7Eqsd9Z7c
youtube.com/watch?v=DR4RcfDBHFs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/07/japanese-black-widow-sentenced-death-murder-husband-two-lovers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe#"Abe_Sada_Incident"
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuz you will breed qt little hapas like pic related

You posted probably the only picture where the wife of GNU/Linus looks somewhat cute and not an eldritch abomination from another dimension.

That's quite the achievement dude.

What's the deal with Sup Forums and no spouse?

ugly kids tbqh

Sorry forgot my pic

asian girls do seem to be the only ones remotely interested in tech
that and ugly ones
not mutually exclusive mind

Tech nerds are usually very intelligent

This isn't /pol m8.

Also, white man + asian woman make statistically the happiest couples.

>Intelligent
>Effectively cucking your own son out of losing his virginity

>Intelligent
>Having children

Pretty much this. The average american girl is usually more interested in finding another father for the black/white kids she already has while drinking and doing drugs.

you'd rather let the morons inherit the world?

you can make qt hapas

I'm sick of Asian girls but can't get white girls that aren't fat, what do?

only hapettes are cute.

If I'm dead, I don't really give a fuck.

then kill yourself right now.

this

They're taking it by force either way. How heartless to make your own child suffer such a cruel fate.

>the deal
>brutal subhumanity
>still considered more human than gooks

Learn their language and go live in their country. The ones they send overseas are usually snobby privileged rich girls or excessively nerdy. Granted your life will probably become a little harder as most said countries like japan and china are pretty xenophobic.

this robotoid creature definitely does not have a soul

youtube.com/watch?v=hW7Eqsd9Z7c

I'm already in Japan. I'm sick of the girls here. I might prefer Americanized ones.

she doesn't but only cause she's half shitpost islander
youtube.com/watch?v=DR4RcfDBHFs

She laid eggs on Linus' pillow waifu and her roach nigger father forced him to marry this degenerate insect rather her qt sister.

Are you actually fluent in spoken and written japanese? Because if the nice girls there hate anything more is some colonizer coming to their country not being able to speak or write their language fluently. And no you don't have to be able to actually take a quill and write past secondary school kanji, most probably can't even write past peimary school kanji.

>salty

>low self-confidence
>physically weak
>manlet stature

Do you think they really have a choice?

kek

No.

Why do white guys have so BAD taste in asian girls? Most of the ugly virgin hapas memes originate from WMAF mix. Newflash: You get beta genes from the mother too.

how old is that girl?

>kids

Nice cherry-picking you got there senpai, race mixing of any kind is unpredictable. It's not even as bad white women going after black men.

SInce the population in Chink-land is mostly female, they get whatever they can get

>western womyn are independent, "strong" and don't even try to slutshame her or fail shit tests
>asian women are conservative, devoted, family oriented, probably a virgin and cute
>also half white-asian kids are cute
>also everything from japan is cool
>tech nerds have lots of money and can pick whatever they want
Why does that even surprise you?

This too.

You guys have it all wrong, there's nothing inherently wrong with having kids because it's a matter of personal ethics and wants/needs from you and your spouse. The real problem is having them too early say before you finish college and have a nice home.

A lot of people make having kids look bad because they don't realize how much of a responsibility they are, hell some girls get knocked up in middle school and end up single mothers. Of course a child is going to be a huge burden if you haven't prepared in the slightest. It's like a fatass hitting the gym for a week, no snowball's hell in chance is he gonna complete the ironman challenge without passing out 5 times over the course of a week.

I feel sorry for linus. The kid looks nothing like him and it really feels like he has trouble connecting to the kids.

Why? I'm not impatient. I can wait the 60 years or so. Same result anyway. Why are you so impatient that I have to die now?

>and it really feels like he has trouble connecting to the kids.
That's a risk every parent takes. Your familial love to them is supposed to be unconditional to them wether they love you back or not.

meant for

was he cucked? kids don't even look like him.

Its a lot larger of a risk if you marry some mongoloid and get mongaloid kids

riceboy detected. kek.
Elliot in the making!

Not really, ever met white rich kids? A lot of them put on a show when their parents are old in hopes of getting all the loot and blowing it on drugs/cars and parties for a few years and then going bankrupt.

How the fuck do you 'feel' that?

The majority of people shouldn`t breed, ever. Sterilization would be the most humane thing to do.

Oh shit, the angst on the left-most lad is palpable

The world works on a minority being supported by the majority though, in a way idiots having kids is a good thing because if you were tim cuck then who would buy your shitty overpriced fruit bombs?

No I don't really know any rich white kids but its sound like they dont have a strong connection with the parents which is the problem
>64804091
based on watching the videos of him and his son interacting.

Linus Tech Tips? More like Linus Cuck Tips lmao.

Holy fuck why do all chink women look like the roaches from terra formars

Right but the point is it can happen to anyone, families have been and always will be unpredictable no matter how white or rich they are. It's a risk every parent takes and the best they can do is have a stable relationship, a home, and be financially stable before they have kids.

>being smart
>not even being able to be self-sufficient enough to survive

no, those are specialized cretins

weak men seek non judgmental meager women.

But that's a hard way to live life, smart people always work smarter not harder. Though I can see how automation will change this but not soon enough.

>japs
>not judgmental ferocious women
wew lad, for small stick dolls they can sure put your ass in the ground with a smile

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/07/japanese-black-widow-sentenced-death-murder-husband-two-lovers/

Yeah but if you read my first post i say that the risk is HIGHER is you have mongoloid children

>webm
still better than a mexican serf

White man big dick.

It's not else we wouldn't have white mothers with white kids on welfare.

Nipps love that freaky shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe#"Abe_Sada_Incident"

>blue contact lenses to make her look whiter
>apparent eyelid surgery to make her look whiter
Are Asians the most insecure race of all time? Or is that black women with straightened hair and skin bleach?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe#"Abe_Sada_Incident"
>The judge presiding over the trial admitted to being sexually aroused by some of the details involved in the case, yet made sure that the trial was held with the utmost seriousness.

2 nukes were not enough

jesus

She's half white you retard.

breh...

>It's not else we wouldn't have white mothers with white kids on welfare.
What are you saying?I'm saying that if you have kids the same race as you, you are more likely to feel a connection to them. You are bringing up some bullshit about welfare in some country that you havent even mentioned? How the fuck am i supposed to respond to this? Welfare rates has nothing to do with what I am talking about and you will probably find white mother with black kids have higher welfare rates than white mother with white kids as if that was even relevant to the conversation at all

What the fuck is this waste of space cancer?

And you won't lad, the only disparity that exists is unprepared mothers of any race having kids that are more likely to not connect to their parents because they're awful stupid people to begin with.

Prove me wrong.

Chloe wang is a disgusting lefty cuck

Me on the far right

Tight pussies.

Are you saying Linus is stupid? are you also saying that he is a mother? How is this relevant to anything in this thread.

Ask a riceboy anything

Cartman is that you?

female peak form

It's sad honestly.
Eventually the world, and especially the US, will realize the horror of racemixing.

She's ugly.

that looks fucking gross

too beta to get a real -white- woman.

If majority of people wouldn't breed, our society would collapse.

>white asian mix
>bad thing

Are you genuinely retarded? The country that had the 1-child aka 1-boy policy has more women than men? The same country that like a year ago had 3 dozen million more men than women has more women than men?

Why do you act like white people are the cream of the crop? Japan was a tiny island that did a better job of being nazi germany than germany could ever do. It literally required 2 atomic bombs to wipe out a quarter million of their entire population where they stood to stop them.

>>asian women are conservative, devoted, family oriented, probably a virgin and cute
ask me how i know you hail from Sup Forums
shadilay kekistani bro xD

ching chong like tiny ding dong.

Asian guys sucks, conservative macho with small dicks. But western Chad are somewhat intimidating for Asian girls, too wild for them. If are a nice guy not too ugly not too poor you get higher chance to score an Asian babe. That's my experience.

Japan had military tech handed to them by both the Germans and British for decades. They didn't develop shit on their own. They would not have defeated the Russians otherwise.

>t-the zero was a German plane!
The absolute state of the alt-right

Right but they still BTFO china and those other countries without much effort. It's not the tool that makes the man but his skills in using them. They even gave the marines a run for their money using single-shot rifles on those tinier islands in the pacific ocean.

They tend to be redpilled about modern western women, so they disregard them and acquire a submissive, feminine asian girl instead.

It was a shitty plane desu and german 262s would have done more damage but the nips knew how to use the shitty tools they had well. Granted it involved loading them with bombs and crashing them onto carriers but pragmatic mind is more lethal than an idealist.

>not marrying asian girls and having master race half asian, half white kids

it´s like you love to be weak

>not having a shipwreck in Papua New Guinea and becoming the king of a cannibal tribe

Yellowfeevers btfo

>petersson
the eternal swede

>ask me how i know you hail from Sup Forums
I've never been to Sup Forums except the time when moot removed captcha.

Do you think it's irrelevant that Yamato Nadeshiko is considered the ideal eastern women, while independent, progressive feminist is considered ideal western women?

>xD
You have to be over 18 years old to post on this website.

I don't know why I prefer Asian women, but I do. Can you describe why you like the women you like? I'd be hard pressed to say anything in particular, my mind races and extend to most qualities of every female of every race. I can;t help that I desire females in general, it just is the way it is.